• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-Term Family/Parent and Child Plots for those that are interested

• Hello, Everybody, I'm a late 20s male and I'm currently out of work due to the pandemic. I will be able to devote as much time as I am able usually I can respond at least once or more during the week depending on how I'm feeling and how much energy I have in me during the day. I'm pretty chill with settings, though I prefer that people can match me when I'm putting up a response, I'm really chill most of the time, so if you don't like my style and wanna ditch me then just let me know and I will be okay with you ditching. I am within the pacific-standard timezone. If you have any suggestions for the rp then please don't hesitate and just tell me. I enjoy friendly banter and love to make new friends, if we find something of interest that we both have in common, don't be afraid to bring it up in OOC. I am very open and friendly so feel free to ask me/tell me anything you might have on your mind, I will listen and provide input if I feel like I can contribute to the conversation. I also only play Male since most of my ideas focus around MxF OC pairings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back