• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Detailed Partner Search

Kazanna

That Thorn In Your Side
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings, Salutations, Hello, Oh Hai Thur!

I wont tell you about myself here, Don't see the point.

I'm looking for a partner/partners to roleplay with, looking for someone to play out several potential plots with me.

Requirements:

18 Years old Minimum. No offense to the younger ones here with talent, I just don't want to run any risks.

Once a Week Posts Preffered but not required. If you're gonna go on hiatus, hit me up, I don't mind. I just would like to know.

Please Be Detailed. I wont accept one liners or posts that don't reflect that you're staying on plot. Copy-posting is also a no-no.

Please separate RL from RP. If there are nuance discussions within the play, or events you don't agree with within the play, please keep your personal views from corrupting your characters. I've played horrendous warlords and noble paladinic like characters and I consider myself to be pretty neutral in real life, if you're gonna get triggered by various things, stay away.

A Note on Romance. I'm fine with it happening in the play, but it's not meant to be the plot focus to any of these plays. Additionally, if you want to pursue romance within the plays, I will only run with MxF pairings. I don't mind LGBTQ stuff, but it's not for me. If it's what you want, your search is best continued onwards from here.

So, anyways, onto the plots. Which, the order isn't really anything to do with which I want to do most, I'm indifferent to that.

Plot #1 Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Futuristic/Apocalypse
The Year is incredibly far in the future, the stardate record the current date as Third Month of Harvest Star Year 2735 AE (Basically March, 2735 after earth). We start on a backwater world, known as Torus-3, a planet that's basically an interstellar ship-yard for run down pieces of junk that are trying to work their ways out to the far rim to access the mining fields and yield some kind of profit. The population is medium, on average 30 million sentients and it has a caustic atmosphere. For all intensive purposes, a shit-hole. Your character and mine are of the denizens of this world. Either by birth, an unlucky immigrant, someone booted out of the military, but either way, as far as the last 5 years have let us know, this is where we live, and where were probably going to die. We may or may not know one another, but before everything gets started, we'll probably meet in some odd way or another.

What's going on above you in the stars, you could care less about, but it's about to change your whole life, the entire universe is about to change, and you, and a few others, are about to be at the center of it all. As the story progresses, a darkness begins to spread, the universe begins to lose it's light, and the stars themselves begin to vanish from existence. A prophecy unknown to nearly the entire universe is being played out, and little do our characters know, but they are part of a chosen group that are going to be placed in a position to either end the universe as we know it, or save it from the brink of destruction.

Character types can vary from standard human to xeno's I've got a list of them that I'll share in DM. Cybernetic augments are entirely acceptable, but this play wont allow full Cyborgs as a MC, it becomes important later. The beginning of this play is super rail-roady but after the first short arc it's much more open to change.

Plot #2 Sci-Fi/Post-Apocalypse/Horror
This is more or less a rehash of a play I tried to set up a long time ago that gained lots of traction then got interrupted. It'd be a start from square one sort of rebuild, so I'll post the initial plot hook here, as it was one of my all time favorite plays and I really want to replay it fully if possible. Originally it was built for multiple people, but it can be played as a 1x1 with or without NPC's.

The Story

The year is 2037 and the Human Race is all but extinct! After a contagion was released from a top secret (albeit cliché) research lab, the planet's wildlife mutated into horrible monsters! These creatures known now as Contaminated, are ravaging the earth's ecosystem in a total reset. In an effort to preserve the last of the human race, top researchers released a plan to the public known as The Stasis Initiative. They proposed to place as many humans as possible into cryogenic stasis to be released after a set amount of time. You are a volunteer (or the family of a volunteer) and are awakening into a new world, one where you have been promised a bright future free of the Contaminated from the past. But when you awaken, you are instead greeted by a dark corridor where millions of other stasis pods are left to rot. Gazing out into the darkness, you hear a noise and with a shudder, you realize, Something has gone horribly, horribly Wrong…

The Colorado Facility sends a silent signal out to its sister facility in Illinois, The system's subroutines begin to activate various cryogenics tubes throughout the facility. The Facility has not fared as well as Colorado, and its internal processes are suffering. The system wakes up people at random…

And now for the timeline! Which is how I initially explained how things happened!

Occam's Razor began as a simple story that I accumulated from a couple of movies and games I've watched and played. The creatures were a silly idea I figured would be still a bit unknown to the players of the play.

The Time-line

The Beginning

January 5th 2026

The S-105 Virus is created as an attempt to cure the flu. It is a huge success and inoculations are distributed worldwide without protests. The Synthesizing process of the virus causes the supply to be limited.

The S-105 Virus was designed as a Retrovirus to attack the flu virus and to evolve past all new strains of it.

June 7th 2027 Miami Florida

A Police report was cataloged about the Riots, they began shortly after 5 PM and were the result of a minor being savagely beaten in open public. Witnesses stated that the attackers not only attacked him, but bit him, tearing away chunks of flesh, which they then swallowed.

June 8th 2027 Miami Florida

Marine Reserves are brought in to aid in Riot Control.
July 22nd 2027 New York City

The S-105 Virus becomes Airborne unknown to the populous.

August 23rd 2027 Sumatra

An outbreak of a rabies like disease ravages a small town, the residents are all slaughtered in a strange case of murders. The Indonesian Government asks the United States for help in the cleanup efforts and transport of classified goods to a remote facility for research into the disease. This spurs the Indonesian Wars, Rebel terrorist factions begin attacking American troops and killing several armed caravans.

May 15th 2028 Sumatra. A team of Marines transports out classified documents and “Samples” The sample is the first human evolution of the S-105 Virus. It is dubbed by researchers as The S-Evol Virus, searches for a cure are begun immediately.

January 5th 2029, The S-Evol Virus gains intelligence in the form of a hive mind. All humans infected with it begin to hear voices, their dreams are linked frequently and a minor telepathic field begins to form.

January 7th 2029 Israel

The Evol Virus takes control of a massive number of people, War in the middle east breaks out, Israel is quarantined.

February 20th 2031

The UN Convenes, having decided that Israel has become a threat to world population.

March 1st 2031

The American Military in a joint effort with the British Royal Air-force send in troops for containment. Their Containment efforts fail and after a hasty retreat order is sent out, Israel is flattened.

2031-2032

The Evol Virus Infects Animals, Those infected with it show strange mutations after consumption of flesh from other species.

The Evol Virus Retaliates

December 27th 2031

The Evol Virus Breaks out in New York City.

January 1st 2032

The United States Declares a State of Emergency Nation wide. The US Military is sent in to attempt to Contain the threat in New York. Once Again, Malcom serves in the efforts against the Evol Virus

June 2nd 2033

Despite the Efforts of the Military, the Containment efforts in New York Fail.

August 5th 2033

All teams are ordered to retreat from New York. Teams of highly trained individuals with experience fighting the enemy are dispatched to New York with orders to plant multiple Thermo-Nuclear devices across the city then retreat to the Hudson River for Extraction.

August 7th 2033

New York sinks beneath the ocean.

September 12th 2033

Riots Break out in Los Angeles The Evol Virus begins taking control of the people.

October 5th 2033

The Cryogenics Project is Launched

November 30th 2033

Civilians are brought into the cryogenics project, A promise for a cure is used as a way to convince the public to enter in.

December 7th 2033

Contact with Hawaii, and Alaska are lost.

December 9th 2033

China Is Vaporized, All outlying countries south of China succumb to nuclear fallout.

February 5th 2034

Los Angeles is Leveled.

June 29th 2034 Illinois

The Illinois Cryogenics Facility is Sealed.

July 15th 2034

Seven other Cryogenics facilities are Sealed world wide. Fuel and weapons become limited in supply.

January 5th 2035

The United States Government aids the Russian Government in the sealing of a cryogenics Facility in Voskresensk Russia, only miles from the capital of Moscow. All of Russia goes silent shortly after.

February 7th 2035

The United States Government funnels the rest of it's resources into sealing it's remaining Cryogenics Laboratories. The United states has become a war-zone. Wasteland Patrols are sent out as active duty troops. Wasteland Patrol turns into a death sentence for most soldiers that are ill experienced.

June 15th 2037

Colorado Cryogenics Facility is Sealed, You are placed into cryogenic sleep, and sealed within this facility.

June 30th 2037

The Anti-Evol Gas is released into the Ionosphere, The entire planet is blanketed in a layer of toxic gas in an attempt to wipe out the Evol Virus.

The Aftermath

September 8th 2058

Colorado Cryogenics Watch team 7 opens their observation tower, a glitch in the mainframe opens the front doors long enough for several beasts to enter. The facilities living staff are butchered. The Facility shuts itself down in an attempt to preserve the remaining human life within.

The Result

Each Year, Another member of the remaining Military forces is awoken automatically by the system. One of them manages to alter the lines of code to awaken more than one person. He later starves to death.

200 Years pass
You Awaken to the horror of Occam's Razor.

Plot #3 Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Dystopia
This one is meant to be partly Sci-Fi, Partly Fantasy. When I saw the Netflix show Bright, I was sort of shocked because its plot was so similar. I was going for a bit less dual cop combo, and more a Nior style set up. Anywho, The Plot!

In the year 2138, a portal opened in the northern hemisphere, it released a massive amount of energy into the world, energy that could be harvested. The result was an unlimited supply of power world wide. Because not only did the portal release energy in it's general vicinity, but that same energy threw itself to the far reaches of the globe.

Another Phenomenon occurred throughout the world. It began to rain nearly year round. Wherever it did, food-crops grow in greater volume. It seemed the worlds problems were rapidly coming to a close. Scientists found that as the energy permeated certain areas, diseases became scarce, cancer nearly vanished overnight, and humanity seemed to be entering a gold age.

But there was a cost.

Through the same portal, other species began to appear. Primarily were those that called themselves The Chosen. These beings were usually several inches taller then a human, and were physically stronger then most grown men.

As they entered the human world, they came requesting trade and integration, to become allies.

The world governments rapidly gauged the situation as The Chosen began to offer high technology to the worlds scientific community freely. Ways to end wars, and to unite the worlds people.

Earth flourished.

Then came the darker side of The Chosen. As they integrated with our own world, they found ways to integrate their own criminal organizations as well. Laws were changed to deal with the new threats faced. While The Chosen were the primary race to come through, other species, The Drakkan, a lizard like species that showed incredible physical prowess, the Vert, a species of humanoids that resembled humans in all forms, but they had neon hair and skin tones naturally, and the Luxan, a species that was comprised of various breeds of animal like humanoids.

The most terrifying alteration that occurred however, was when the energies emanating from the portal became chaotic, and began to manifest in not only The Chosen, and the other species from beyond the portal, but also in humans in the form of Magic.

Soon a new type of law enforcement was needed. Those skilled in magic, dubbed Adepts, were watched closely. Many of them went into law enforcement, using their new found powers to fight criminals and rogue adepts that used their magic for dark purposes.

This story is in the year 2173, 35 years after the portal opened, in the city of Genesis, an integrated city on the northern border of Maine. Genesis is known for being one of the rougher cities in the world, simply because of it's close proximity to the portal, and the coast, allowing for rapid exports from across the portals threshold, and to the rest of the world.

For this one, your character can be any of the above listed races, or human. Each race has varying traits that I'll explain within DM. I've got plot hook for all of them.

Plot #4 Sci-Fi, Futuristic, Cyberpunk, Fantasy
Base Plot
Survival based role-play with biological augmentations and metaphysical augmentations with severe limiters based on characters physical strength, stamina, or raw ability created by a sacrifice.

Advanced Plot

In the year 2133 humanity had surpassed it's golden age, technology was advanced to the point where human civilization was in a paradise state. Death was a faraway joke for anyone that was still within a hundred years of age, war was something only in history books and talked about by the elders to keep young leaders tempered. Greed was fleeting, and typically led to a gain that was often soon forgotten about. Truly, humans had reached the pinnacle of their advancement and culture. Racism, Sexism, Classism, Religion, was all left behind. At least on the surface, at least in New Eden.

New Eden
Humanity's core, the artificial city in the sky. Here, dreams came true, life was rich and endless and without worry or hardship, there was no work to be done, and no turmoil to be worried about. Crime never occurred, at least on the surface, everything was taken care of by The Network. Anyone could do anything on New Eden, you could dine to your hearts content, indulge in intoxicants once considered too harmful for humans to survive, reach states of euphoria one could only dream of elsewhere, and, you could live almost forever.

Certos Three
Certos Three is one of the last human Super-Strata's outside of the Network's direct influence. It is a place where many scientists broach more dangerous projects that The Network has deemed potentially hazardous to the citizens of New Eden. It is several thousand miles away from New Eden, but it is watched diligently by a network of satellites under the control of The Network.

The Network
As humanity advanced into the Fifth Age of Artificially Intelligent labor, The Network was born. An Omniscient, Omnipotent, Artificial Intelligence born of fusing a group of willing human minds with the most powerful super computers ever conceived. After the fusing was completed, The Network, created of humans, to serve and protect humans, was born. A single voice spoke out from the others, and the demand for a single artificial being was issued from the group. They gave specifics for it's creation, and after their demand was met, The Network Controller, was born.

The Network Controller
A genderless, Omni being that controls everything humanity sees, and experiences. Considered Benevolent by the citizens of New Eden, it has kept humanity safe and happy for the last sixty years without issue or open conflict.

The Conflict
Beneath the protected skies of New Eden, far below the Megastrata of the Eden Supership, rebel factions fight against The Network and it's puppet government. For decades they have fought to gain entrance to Eden. They are the rejects, the freaks, the unwanted, unclean masses that The Network, in all of it's wisdom, has cast to the surface of the planet.

The Work Camps
There, those that do not escape the work camps, spend their lives fighting for survival, working under harsh conditions that send most to a very early grave. Criminals, enemies of the state and The Network, or those simply in the way, are sent here to work until they die. Controlled by The Network, remote controlled drones drive workers to exhaustion before giving them reprieve, though just long enough to be able to work again. If a worker tries to run, they are shackled, if they try to fight back, they are killed without mercy.

The Rebellion
Unorganized and without much hope, the Rebellion is a lose coalition of freedom fighters of escapee's from the work camps and those that would prefer to live outside the control of The Network, or those who survived The Exodus. They work towards trying to strike down The Network, and return humanity to a state where it isn't enslaved by The Network or any other similar system.

The Exodus
When The Network came into power, it culled humanity in a genetically designed purge. It's actions were subtle, so much so, that the citizens remaining within New Eden were fooled into believing that those that were culled, died of a horrible plague known as The Phage that was cured by The Network itself. The few people that learned the truth, fled New Eden, or were given the opportunity to leave by some of the governing body who was still outside of The Network's influence at the time.

The Phage
Developed by The Network, The Phage is a genetically focused disease that targets specific genetic markers in people that would be more likely to fight against its control. Only those unlikely to subvert it's command, were left unharmed by The Phage. How The Network was able to figure out such a horrible killing method is unknown, but a cure was rendered rapidly, dubbed Evos.

Evos
Half a cure, half a genetic amplifier, created by the geneticist and synthetics developer Remington Tethon, CEO and director of Tethon Group and Development. Evos was originally created to amplify humankind, to give them strengths, powers, and abilities beyond anything they could possibly dream of. But with The Phage, Tethon group modified their miracle into a cure, they changed key elements to make it work more rapidly, and unfortunately, more painfully. Where the Phage would normally cause a person to degenerate rapidly, causing all of their organs to fail systematically without any method of stopping it, Evos causes the Phage to infect the human system at a very rapid speed, and half of the time, rather than killing a person, it instead uplifts them from being a simple human, to being a Phage-Evolved Human.

Phage-Evolved Humans
Where the Phage was meant to kill humanity, and Evos was meant to uplift humanity to a new species type, capable of incredible feats, a Phage-Evolved Human must survive a harrowing transformation. The result is several distinct traits that give them away to the general public, making it impossible for them to hide what they are from other people as well as from the network. The first, and most visible change, the persons eyes gain an odd golden flecking amidst the iris. In odd cases, it causes those with stronger mutations' eyes to glow in the dark the tone of their natural eye color. The second, and probably the bigger reason why The Network hunts Remington and those like him, is the genetic enhancements that Evos causes.

Genetic Enhancements
Evos was originally meant to be administered at a young age, and to allow a person to develop at a slow rate, so that they could learn to use whatever powers they were granted by the miracle drug. With the introduction of the Phage, Tethon group rebuilt the retrovirus to act as a latching agent to cause the Phage to spread the Evos mutators and to speed up it's own processes, thus forcing a humans body to become immune to The Phage itself. As a result, 50% of the recipients of the Evos-Phage virus survived, and instead of dying, were changed. The effect was always violent at first, a vicious battle between the Phage and the Evos retrovirus for supremacy. In those that the Phage won, a painful death was assured. In those that The Evos Retrovirus won out, they were changed forever.

The change manifested in a number of ways, from being simply stronger, or faster, and not just slightly, but far stronger and far faster, to having mutations that allowed the control of elemental abilities such as temperature control in either extremely high, or extremely low (Fire or Frost powers) In very rare cases, both, both of which take a severe amount of breath control and stamina control. A few cases showed increased bio-electrical charge, resulting in the ability to channel ones own bioelectrical energies into charged bolts at the cost of stamina. A few others gained more advanced changes, some were able to, rather oddly, change their own appearance, and assume the form of another person, at least in their facial structure and other bodily facets, though few were able to change their bone structure much. The list of changes went on, but most of them were vaguely foreseeable, All save for Remington Tethon.

Remington Tethon
Leader of the Tethon Group, Remington was one of the scientists who initially worked on The Network project, but before it's inception, fought its activation vehemently. He warned his partners that it would spell doom for mankind, and in his opinion, he's still correct. Remington was one of the first people subjected to The Phage, and he experimented on himself, using the Evos Retrovirus, to combat it. He was the one that figured out how to create the Latching Agent, and he administered the first dose to himself, learning very quickly that very little was needed, where's he had given himself a great deal. As a result of his overexposure to the Evos-Phage virus, Remington's heart came to a full stop before his lab technicians revived him. As he was brought back from near death, The Evos virus won the fight against the Phage and changed Remington forever. His brilliant vermillion eyes burned with golden fire as they opened to a new, second chance at life. The Network had sent several agents after Remington while he had become sick with the Phage, and Remington's new abilities were quickly put to the test as the unfortunate hitmen assaulted him as he recuperated. His mutation, one of a kind as it was, he dubbed Regenerist. It is the fastest acting, and one of the most powerful abilities the Evos-Phage has created to date. Regenerist allows Remington to not only consume biological matter to fuel himself, but also to modify his own body extensively, and to modify biological matter he comes in contact with, as well as the ability to regenerate his body given he has enough bio-mass to do so. He is, as a result, able to not only fully regenerate himself, heal others, but also fight as a biological weapon, and amplify others by more or less transferring his own, stamina, and bio-electrical energies into others.

As frightful as Remington is to The Network, he has yet to be exiled from New Eden, and as he has no living family or loved ones, (That I've decided on yet) He has no real weak points that The Network can exploit or manipulate. The Tethon group has always been incredibly open to the public, and has been one of the few groups still working towards the betterment of humanity, making them untouchable by The Network directly.

Roles
Basically an A or B scenario, You can be either

A
A Network Agent, Cybernetically enhanced Humanoid given full legal jurisdiction to do whatever is needed whenever it is deemed necessary by The Network to protect New Eden. Typically a former soldier or criminal deemed worthy of rehabilitation by The Network. They are advanced combat specialists and far more capable of melee and munitions based combat than a standard soldier or field operative would be.

Or

B
A Phage-Evol Human, You were one of those unlucky enough to be deemed genetically unwanted by The Network, but strong enough to survive the fight between the Phage-Evol Virus. As a result you've been genetically modified and you're now on the run from The Network. Whether you started your life in New Eden, or if you were someone living on the ground when the Phage hit, you're now an even bigger target, because now due to your shiny eyes, you stick out like a sore thumb. Luckily, Remington included something special in the Evol Retrovirus, your genetic signature changes often and rapidly, making you invisible to genetic and most other biological tracking, so you have at least a slight edge over the Network Agents.

If you have cybernetic enhancements prior to the Phage, Your body would reject them, causing severe issues, anything you have needs to be rebuilt by a specialized mechanic, who will show up later. IE, if you want the best of both worlds as a Phage-Evol, you have to start with a handicapped character. If you're going the Network Agent route, You are unable to ever gain powers, as The Network created the Phage to be genetically specific as to who it targets, making it illogical for it to infect it's own agents.

I'll consider doing this with a small group as well.

Plot#5 Fantasy, Horror, Supernatural
Plot: You were born in a cruel, dark, unforgiving world, everything you have ever known has been taken from you, by some sort of horrible scene or another, you are alone, without a guardian or companion to keep you safe or company. Your parents are dead, and everyone you ever knew has either abandoned you, or met a similar fate. Now, you stand at the edge of the road, manacled to a line of slaves, with no hope to go onwards, and as if things couldn’t get worse, a rider has appeared in the distance, like death itself, it’s steed slowly plodding towards the slaver caravan you haven been taken by. You’ve little prospect this creature could be your savior, but unknown to you, or to your parents, or the slavers who know bind you, your bloodline is one of importance to this figure, and it will do anything to steer your fate from one of servitude to that of becoming a god.

Delve into a dark adventure filled with dark religions, ancient crypt crawling, and violating rituals that must be preformed or halted to raise your character to godhood as you follow the undying guidance of a heartless necromancer who’s soul purpose has become to guide you upon a path of darkness. Unknown to you or any other is if your path is one to destroy the world, or cast it into a different mold, and reshape it in the image of your Masters will.

Plot Requirements

1 Your character starts out as a child, your opening post is to lead up to the above plot description, this will happen within 24 hours of your characters initial entry to the story (IE: Your village gets attacked by bandits, you get sold into slavery, along comes my character.)

2 Your character is a godling, your mother was a human, your father was a godling, as was his entire Paternal family line. You are the only child born to this family and the last in line of this dead god.

3. An initial sense of despair. Your character would be in a state of horrified shock. If you want them to be even tempered, that's fine, but the horrors that I expect your character to witness prior to being sold into slavery, and while traveling with the slave caravan needs to be deeply scarring.

4. This plot will time skip at times. Be ready for this. Were talking a year or more at a time to progress the story based on needs.

This is probably one of the plays that's harder to do properly, I do not suggest this without carefully considering if you're ready to play a character that's going to be emotionally traumatized repeatedly.

Plot #6: Fantasy, Horror, Survival
Two rival nations, Sylantia, a nation ruled by a spoiled child emperor, and Calcedonia, an empire ruled by a sadistic despot, have been at war over the final unclaimed section of land between the two empires, The Devil’s Thumb, an island several hundred miles off the coast of each empire, whose borders are separated by a massive range of mountains.

On the island, which is quite large itself, is the ancestral home of the Harfel Family, renowned smiths and demon-hunters, all of whom, unknown to the typical populace of the either Sylantia, or Calcedonia, take a blood contract with one of the greater lords of the nine hells. The family is, however, entirely scattered to the winds, and the Harfel family legacy is in tatters, threatened to be extinguished should it’s final son fall in combat or to some other horrid fate.

The war, however, is the greater concern to the two great nations, who are ignoring the building issue on the horizon. Far to the west, a massive horde of creatures has swelled itself upon the lingering scent of death that has swept across the ocean to their roosting place, stirring the most ancient of evils known to creation, The Carrion Eaters.

These beasts, though typically few in numbers, feed upon the dead, and as the war continued on, the Devil's Thumb has become a beacon of food to the ravenous creatures. Typically content with cannibalism, the Carrion Eaters are drawn to the scent of the massive battle, it’s dead numbering in the hundreds of thousands.

You are a survivor upon The Devil's Thumb, the great battle has come to a halt as dusk begins to fall upon the corpses of millions. Be it that you survived by sheer dumb luck, or you were one of those that was knocked flying by the barbaric attacks of your foes, you have survived, more or less alive. With little gear, no food, and slim chances for survival, you hear the bloodchilling screaming of the Carrion Eater swarm as it begins to descend upon The Devils Thumb.

Your only chance for survival lies in in the old decrepit castle, far to the east, away from the oncoming swarm. As it advances upon you, you realize to your horror, perhaps there is a deeper evil, within the depths of the castle that could possibly save you. Do you dare release it? Or will you be devoured by the oncoming swarm?

It wasn't meant to be super Castlevainia, but it kind of is to some extent. The Harfells are basically the Belmonts, but they make pacts with demons for power and hunt monsters, taking on a burden of sin to protect humanity from the creatures in the dark.

Plot#7 Fantasy/Post Apocalypse/Possibly Isekai-ish
One Hundred Years prior to the opening of this tale, this worlds grand story had already been told, a hero from another world came and defeated the demon lord of legend, their story is told in taverns far and wide of how they sacrificed themselves to save the world, despite having been born of another. Now, the demon king is defeated, monsters are scarce, and the world is at peace... Sort of. Unknown to the hero, the Demon Lord had kept the world in a sort of balance, its purpose was more to keep the rest of the world in check, to prevent catastrophes that humanity couldn't handle. Demons had been the original protectorate of the world, put into place by a now slumbering Gaia. The world's "Management" has now fallen to that of upstart gods that originally summoned the heros to fight the demon lord, thinking themselves more capable of managing the worlds catastrophic events and consequences.

Unknown to these gods, blind as they are to anything below the surface, of the world, monsters of untold caliber are beginning to rise, and soon the world will be unable to survive the oncoming storm of darkness. With the last few demons scattered far and wide, and the demon lord himself secretly shackled to a holy stone to prevent his powers from returning, the very gods that sought to maintain the world, now doom it to damnation.

Gaia, in a moment of lucidity, has reached out to the very system that defeated her protector, she has reached to the far reaches of existence, summoning a champion from another world to free her champion and with their help, save her world.

Character Creation Rules

1. You do not need to be of earth origin. Characters can be from basically any lore, of anything you want to bring in. You can use existing worlds, your own original worlds, or simply have them come from Earth. The time from which they come is up to you.

2. Character should be civilian/mid skill level. They'll be granted power over time and they'll get stronger as the play goes on.

3. Character will be sort of a Cheat Character, but it will be needed, the "NPCs" of this world are all incredibly powerful. The upstart gods have granted them immense powers for worshipping them.

4. It should be noted that your character can be any attack type or support type. If they are a low level adventurer from another world, that's entirely acceptable.

This Play is sort of roughly an idea still. I'm still sort of fleshing it out, it literally just sort of... memed its way into my head after reading too much manga late night.

Anywho, I might add more to this list later. I've other plays I'd like to indulge in, but for now, these are the major ones. DM Me if you're interested or have questions or if my plays pique interests you might have that you'd like to explore. I'm always open to new plots from others!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back