• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Dystopian
  5. Platonic
  6. Romance

SpookyPie

Call me Pie <3
Hello there! You can call me Pie :D

I've posted another thread with more fandoms other than AOT but I am really craving some action and romance right now. Before I get into details about myself and my expectations for my partner I will say I haven't watched the 4th season. I am currently in the middle of the (3rd?) Specifically Episode 50. Meaning I definitely can't roleplay in any sort of 4th season setting, or characters. (I'm really sorry ^^;; I'm watching as much as I can lmao) I've had a million brainstorms and I think I'll be writing a fanfiction on AO3 soon, (Y/N insert, possibly based on one of the roleplays I conjure up :kissclosedeyes:)

Anywho! I am female and I can play any gender role, and I can do any pairings! (For my side I usually do MxF) And I do prefer doubling! I usually almost always do OCxCanon, but I can always do OCxOC (but I don't do CanonxCanon) Sometimes it doesn't even have to be romance! Platonic pairings are totally okay with me too, I think I might have some of my own if romance isn't preferred. I usually write semi-literate or advanced literate depending on the context! If it's action-packed it might be a little stiff because I'm not too used to doing action (But I am always practicing) I write from 2-to-3 paragraphs usually, but again it always depends on where we're at in the story.

When it comes to what type of person I would prefer to write with, I'm pretty lenient. As long as you aren't immature or being OP in roleplays I don't mind! (If you do one sentence replies I will cry) Just let me know if you're ever losing interest (or don't, I don't mind) If you play a character and they're OOC, I don't think I would mind! If you're trying I would gladly still roleplay lmao.

Okay! For the roleplay itself, I don't have a lot of ideas plot-wise. I haven't done an AOT RP before and so for my first one, I think I wanna kind of follow the plot (not EXACT word for word, just our OC's doing what they do during their training years, Battle for Trost, 57th Expedition, etc) Unless you have a good plot!

I can try my best to play anyone you list as long as I know them! I can play 2 canon characters at most only because I know if I do more I'll be pooped before writing my own response lol. I'm looking for someone to play Reiner (I really like Reiner, he's my favorite), Eren, Jean, Levi, or Erwin Yes I know what happens to Erwin shhhh

I don't know how people feel about Titan Shifter OC's? I try my best to not make my OC's OP, so if you have a problem with that then give me some feedback! I do have two OC's (One for Superior Officers and one for the others) I won't go into details here, but I will if you DM/PM me!!^^

(Oh yeah, and I love AU's)

Hey, I love titan shifting original characters but don't have them get all of the Nine titan powers, like maybe just have them have one or something. Also I would be willing to play Levi or Erwin, we can do an AU where Erwin does not get murked. I do not have anyone that I want you to play for me but I will want to play side characters to move the plot along. But maybe we can do a platonic relationship on my side with scout buddies?

SO I am down for this.\

I got a starting idea if your OC is in the cadets or something during Trost then maybe they could pull an Eren and block the hole and Erwin or Levi notices and they take an interest in the oc but of course tough boys don't act like they care ya know?

Last edited:

SpookyPie

Call me Pie <3
Hey, I love titan shifting original characters but don't have them get all of the Nine titan powers, like maybe just have them have one or something. Also I would be willing to play Levi or Erwin, we can do an AU where Erwin does not get murked. I do not have anyone that I want you to play for me but I will want to play side characters to move the plot along. But maybe we can do a platonic relationship on my side with scout buddies?

SO I am down for this.\

I got a starting idea if your OC is in the cadets or something during Trost then maybe they could pull an Eren and block the hole and Erwin or Levi notices and they take an interest in the oc but of course tough boys don't act like they care ya know?
I wouldn’t dream of having all nine titan powers lmao! I think I wanna go with Erwin, and I can totally play some platonic roles! (I love building friendships)

But I really like what you came up with, but I also had an idea for my OC that they have their own ability if that's okay? (So like instead of 9 there are 10) It's totally fine if you'd rather have my OC be one of the 9 ^^

R U S T

𝔇𝔬𝔫’𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶, 𝔟𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶.
Hey there would love to double up for you if you could do the same for me! I already have an idea and a oc titan shifter that’s on sides with Reiner and Bertholtd for you and I promise he’s not op either! I would love for you to play Annie or Mikasa for me, you can choose and I can play any male character for you too!

SpookyPie

Call me Pie <3
Hey there would love to double up for you if you could do the same for me! I already have an idea and a oc titan shifter that’s on sides with Reiner and Bertholtd for you and I promise he’s not op either! I would love for you to play Annie or Mikasa for me, you can choose and I can play any male character for you too!
Hi there! I can totally try my best with Annie! If you could play as Eren or Jean for me that would be great! DM me? ^^

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Hello there,

I'm not sure if you're still interested but I just started watching AOT a few days ago, I'm on season three and I'd love to rp together.

I can give my best effort to write a canon Erwin for you in exchange for either Jean or Hange?

Users who are viewing this thread