• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term and Short Term Partners wanted! Apply within!

A Finnish Boot

Seeking RP!
Roleplay Availability
Greetings! I am Dante, lover of roleplay's. I have been rping on this site for many years now, and have met some incredible partners. Unfortunately, most of them are currently in college, and have become rather busy, and as such, I am in need of some new partners! I have several plot ideas to choose from, and I am even doing something new that I have never done before: short term rp's! While I prefer long term Roleplay's I know everyone gets busy these days, so if a short term sort of story is more you style, perhaps now we can give that a try! I am pretty much down to try any plot you might have so long as a pregnancy is involved! I have been bitten by the baby bug and this is a much cheaper option then having a child in real life!

I am incredibly flexible when it comes to length and/or complexity. I am personally 25, so if that's something that is important to you then there you go, though I have no age requirement, as I don’t play Sexually explicit content. As far as pairing go, here are some pairings I have openings for! I do M x F and F x F pairings only!

Forbidden lovers (Prince/Princess X knight/commoner

True Love, but Who's? ((Modern plot))

I even do a couple Fandoms!

Legend of Zelda
(Post-Totk/Alternate timelines)

Star Wars

Kingdom Hearts

League of Legends

As far as plots go, I will provide a few below!

Unexpected Lovers:

Muse A is the crown prince of Mott. He has been tasked with overseeing the testing of witches through drowning. Muse A has never done this before, and Muse B is one of the alleged witches, accused of being a witch for being very heavily pregnant with triplets without being married to a man. After being thrown overboard with a large millstone wrapped around her ankle, Muse A feels some overwhelming urge to attempt to save her as she sinks to the bottom of the sea…

Forbidden Lovers:

Muse A is the youngest of two royal siblings. Not destined for Queenhood, she is not raised quite as strictly as her older sister, and this results in her being a bit wilder than most might think of a princess. She meets a man, Muse B, who she very quickly falls in love with, but their love cannot be, due to separation of class. As their relationship continues to blossom, one day she finds out she is with child, his child. At the same time, her parents are trying to produce some suitors for her, young dukes from neighboring lands. She has decided to reveal her growing pregnancy to her lover, knowing if she is discovered to be pregnant out of wedlock, she could find herself executed, as pregnancy outside of wedlock is a crime punishable by death!

Slice of Life/Fantasy

Muse A is college age, having recently broken up with her ex-boyfriend (Muse B). But she has recently discovered she is pregnant, with what she believes to be Muse B’s child. She agrees to meet Muse B and tell him the news in person. Muse B does not take it well, and they fight over her getting an abortion. Muse A wants one, Muse B does not want her to get one. She asks him to come with her to the clinic to get an abortion and agrees to text him in two days with the details. Muse B does not hear back from her for weeks, and eventually calls her. She reveals she is now engaged to Muse C, and that she will be getting married in two days’ time and leaving the country. She invites him over to see his child one last time, telling him that she is keeping the baby and Muse C is adopting it. Muse C is secretly the Devil, or at least the ruler of the underworld, planning to marry her and make her his evil Queen, who will bear him many children should he succeed. Muse B must try to stop the marriage, lest Muse B lose Muse A, his true love, forever!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back