• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long term advanced lit search M/M (potential M/F)

takeoffmyboots

Hey - I'm boots. I'm 26 and prefer not to write with anyone under 18. I've got a lot of time on my hands, and I've been ghosted a lot recently so I'm trying to put a line out there and see who might want to commit to an advanced literate roleplay.

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

Some Guidelines

Please don't PM me with 'hey wanna rp,' I definitely won't respond.

I need VERY good writing from you in order to maintain interest - I don't need a sample but I won't say no to receiving one.

I'm willing to lead the story and play multiple characters, but I like to collaborate.

Communication is HUGE - Communicate with me about when you will and won't be around - I'll give you the same respect. I'd also like to ideally get to know you and become friends.

Typically I like to be able to respond to something more than once a day, but I have no problem waiting if you tell me you're busy.

My preference is M/M romanced based roleplay with darker themed plots. I will of course respect your boundaries, we'll definitely need to have a discussion about potential triggers.

While M/M is my preference, I can be compelled to do M/F (I would prefer the male role) or F/F if we come up with a good plot surrounding our characters.

I am not very into any fandoms right now, but there are a few I would consider writing:

Star Wars
She-Ra (Catradora AU?)
Life Is Strange
Dragon Age
Fire Emblem Three Houses

I would love to brainstorm around OCs and create a good story. The genres I'm primarily interested in right now are:

Western (kinda desperate for some gay cowboysss)
Supernatural (werewolves, vampires etc.)
Modern
Crime
Dark Fairytale

PM me if you're interested!

Hey - I'm boots. I'm 26 and prefer not to write with anyone under 18. I've got a lot of time on my hands, and I've been ghosted a lot recently so I'm trying to put a line out there and see who might want to commit to an advanced literate roleplay.

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

Some Guidelines

Please don't PM me with 'hey wanna rp,' I definitely won't respond.

I need VERY good writing from you in order to maintain interest - I don't need a sample but I won't say no to receiving one.

I'm willing to lead the story and play multiple characters, but I like to collaborate.

Communication is HUGE - Communicate with me about when you will and won't be around - I'll give you the same respect. I'd also like to ideally get to know you and become friends.

Typically I like to be able to respond to something more than once a day, but I have no problem waiting if you tell me you're busy.

My preference is M/M romanced based roleplay with darker themed plots. I will of course respect your boundaries, we'll definitely need to have a discussion about potential triggers.

While M/M is my preference, I can be compelled to do M/F (I would prefer the male role) or F/F if we come up with a good plot surrounding our characters.

I am not very into any fandoms right now, but there are a few I would consider writing:

Star Wars
She-Ra (Catradora AU?)
Life Is Strange
Dragon Age
Fire Emblem Three Houses

I would love to brainstorm around OCs and create a good story. The genres I'm primarily interested in right now are:

Western (kinda desperate for some gay cowboysss)
Supernatural (werewolves, vampires etc.)
Modern
Crime
Dark Fairytale

PM me if you're interested!

I’m down to write any of these. Shoot me a PM :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back