• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BadUpdate504

Supreme ruler of all things (that I wrote)
-I’ve roleplayed for 10+years (well before I could write worth beans) and I’m looking for a serious long term partner, so if you are prone to ghosting for month or so at a time… (good luck with your search have a nice day. No. Seriously.) That doesn’t include time to recover, do life, school work, work-work, emergencies, ect. This should be a healthy relationship.

-discord

-I’m Advanced Literate,3+ paragraphs average; seeking Adv. Your spelling and grammar doesn’t have to be perfect, just understandable. But for the love of god please use quotes on dialogue.

-Quality over quantity. **Just let me know up front what length you’re comfortable with** We need to shoot for a two paragraph minimum though.

-Pairings: MxF or any combination of Nb. -No mxm and fxf. Romance is Not Necessary. I enjoy writing two character partnerships that don’t necessarily lead to kissy kissy. But I do love romance.

-No smut; I’m 27y; Not actively looking for NSFW

-Very flexible, Problem? *tell me about it.* Not working? *let me know, I don’t mind backing up*. Having a tough time reply for any reason, *Come ooc chat with me and we can work it out or just be friendly.*

-I do have a job, mentally health issues & parents who need an increasing level of assistance. I expect to be able to reply AT LEAST once a day. I really would like for you to be able to send something daily too.

-I RP to escape real life... NO Modern or Real life.

-I do not do character references sheets and face claims and so on. A few of my cooky cutter characters have face claims because I was desperate enough to appease whatever partners I could find. Not particularly interesting in finding pictures for characters I will describe in RP always. If I haven’t written in enough detail, ask for more. Physical appearance is very superficial. That should not be your first impression of my character or my writing.

-plotting... or lack there of. I tend to want to just jump in after an agreement of characters, a current conflict, setting, and era. I don’t really want to pin point every detail of the world immediately before we actually RP. I want to get started and hash all of that out as we go. That said, I expected my partner to actively be added ideas and details and flash backs to explain and expound. I am an Improv writer. If you have never played with an improv writer, I probably should not be your first.

-Definitely hoping for more people to play male characters in my life soon, but I love doubling so I will happily do the same.

-No triggers on my end; please don’t forget to tell me if you have any!!

-I don’t Fandom, describe your universe well enough and it shouldn’t matter?

-Time Zone: PST

-discord: my network hates this website. But there is nothing like this website for finding partners. DM for my handle pleeeeease

I have a bunch of ideas but I prefer to get to know you a bit before we start plotting. DM me if you're available! Important stuff I want to know about you: Do you use Discord? (Please send me your handle. I’m Transformation over there.) On a scale of one to five, Five being, that you like to write completely Improv, and One being you like everything planned out no matter what, what number would you assign yourself? How long have you been RPing? How flexible do I need to be when you need to take a break? Triggers? How annoying can I be before I get my ass in trouble? Lol. Don’t read too much into these.

Some key words for wetting your appetite: Storytelling and world building, slice-o-life, partnerships, rejection and reconciliation, rescue, tribal, shapeshifters, talking animals, dragons, dragon riders, dragon human hybrids, sci-fi, cyberpunk, Artificial Intelligence, Cyborgs, Ship/Pilot, autism, ethereal magic, elemental manipulation, telepathy(not mind reading), mind readers, psychic(seeing future.)

Now my biggest problem so far is that people get started with my plots… and then they lose interest and poof. Gone.

No. Tell me every plot idea, interest and vauge idea you have. We will build something together that we both want. I will not do this any other way. I have approached hundreds of people lately trying to get RPs going, (I swear I don’t bite.) And this is the only thing that reliably works. If you can’t plot a story… then you’re not what I’m looking for. Sorry if that’s too frank for you… but out of those hundred, I have 12 active RPs. That’s one in ten. Trust me. It sucks to go through this process over and over again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back