• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long-term? 21+ original character roleplay search!

STARDIVER

tired dog.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ABOUT ME.
  • You can call me Ez! I am 25+, so I would prefer to write with people who are 21+; no hate, I'm just finding it hard to connect with people who are younger than that.
    • Anyone under 18 will be blocked due to this preference; in turn, if you're a minor, please feel free to block me as well!
  • JUST AS A NOTE: my timezone is EST & maintenance of this roleplay will be casual.
    • I’ve been out of the roleplay scene for a while so I’m just trying to float back around.
  • Only looking for 1x1 as I haven't been faring well with group roleplays lately.
  • I also kind of have a busy offline schedule so I won’t be around too often!
    • I want to do my best to reply on a weekly basis but with my schedule I might take longer.
    • But please feel free to message me if it’s been a while! Because even with OOC conversations, I tend to take my time and not reply for days but I promise I'm not ignoring anyone.
    • If you're not a patient type of person who can't wait days on end for a reply, I don't think we'll be a very good fit!

CONCERNING CHARACTERS / LIMITATIONS.

I want to emphasize that I tend to cater to my roleplay partners desires overall. Seriously! If there's a certain dynamic/character type, I'll probably be willing to mold a character or make a character to fit what you need. I have a lot of characters that are either blank or loose ideals and I would love to flesh them out to cater to you. I generally don't flesh out my characters anymore unprompted due to having little creative drive now, but that's not to say I'm not without ideas. I would prefer if you be upfront though because while I might be lenient, I don't like it being a one-sided conversation without being given much information.

But I love being approached with ideas rather than asked if I have plot ideas because I probably don't unfortunately. I love to plot but I'm really bad at having ideas for them and come from a place where I'm used to someone approaching me with an idea that they want to do!

I WILL ONLY WRITE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS! I'm okay with using canon settings however lore compliance towards canon content hasn’t always been my thing. I really like canon divergence, making head canons, and exploring them. I don’t really roleplay canon characters outside of close friends. But like I said, I’m very open to making characters to match what you’re looking for! I have a bunch of characters that haven’t been fleshed out so feel free to request me to make a character for you!

I don’t mind writing with the intent of romance; in fact, I often prefer it. Actually, it's probably most what I like to write!
  • I love more angsty, slow-burn, and pining types of situations though!
    • enemies to lover, contract relationships/fake relationships, ex-lovers clumsily finding themselves again, unrequited love, etc!
  • LGBT+ pairings are preferred! I tend to write men or nonbinary masc presenting individuals but I'm okay with writing woman / feminine characters!
    • MxM preferred but I also love FxF and other pairings! I'll probably be a little hesitant to write MxF but that doesn't mean I won't!
I'm very okay with modern settings, fantasy settings, unrealistic settings, soft horror settings, etc! Monsters, supernatural beings, you name it!

WRITING SAMPLE.

gonna place this under a spoiler but please feel free to read! i am a literate, multi paragraph writer! i tend to write a lot but also not enough! a few paragraphs at the least. i don't think that i've lately hit the 1k mark in replies but at some point i used to. i don't match lengths but i will always promise at least a couple of paragraphs!

ALSO I TEND NOT TO PROOF READ MY OWN REPLIES ! it's not that i have confidence in my writing, it's just that if i finally am writing something in regards to roleplay; i want to send it out as soon as i can. but i do my best to get basic typos! but i'm really sorry if my words are a bit jumbled.

He didn’t know how much time had transgressed since he saw that familiar name pop up in chat. Micah told him to wait wherever he was, had every intent to run to him— but what if it was a prank? Some sick joke as the cherry on top of everything? He found himself riddled with doubt and anxiety. Thus, he ended up not going and ignoring his phone for days. He took his time to get his bearings and was adapting well to this place called Vrio — yet everything was not settling, as he only really had one thing in his mind: *Renzo.*

Sure, he had other friends here too but somehow they were more plausible and easier to meet. He wasn’t responsible for their death. He went through every possibility of this person’s identity and not a single one aligned with the belief that this could actually be the one and only mentor he’s had— the person who has had the biggest influence on him. Renzo was dead, the fates couldn’t have been so benevolent as to return him… right? Nevermind that Micah, himself had his heart fluttering with life once again. That surely was a one time thing— a summons gone wrong. There was no way that there was any spell strong or misfortunate enough to repeat the same mistake again.

Just as he was about to mull over his doubts, he heard the knocking— calling out simply as he went to get the door: “Going!”

The pep in his step died in his stomach when he saw who was at his door. A sour, unnerving tension pulled at his core and up his spine, traveling down to his fingertips— it made such a mundane object like the doorknob feel foreign. The one possibility he denied was now standing before him; unchanged yet new all the same.

Favorite? Did he have favorites? Did it even matter? The words Renzo spoke fell on deaf ears, Micah only cognitive enough to step over the bag. His arms reached out towards the other as if they had a mind of their own and drew him in, regardless of choice and the younger man embraced Renzo with all that he could— as gently as he could as there was still fear that this may be a lie.
It almost felt it was.

Micah’s height almost matched Renzo’s and he was so warm. Gods, he was so warm. He couldn’t say anything, didn’t want to say anything. All he could do was gently place his hand against the back of Renzo’s head and rested his head against the side of the other’s own. There was no way he was going to let go of the older man right now.

Hopefully this was okay! But you have any questions or comments please feel free to reach out! Thank you for reading!!

Last edited:
Out of curiosity which fandoms are you interested in?

Also do you have an age range you prefer for characters?
for fandoms that i can properly remember more for are more animanga or video game stuff like: naruto, bleach, final fantasy vii & xiv, MHA
there might be a couple more, but i can't think of them rn ;;;

for character ages: i'm okay with 18+ !! minor characters are okay if mentioned in passing or written passively, like a kid sibling or child, etc. but for main characters, i prefer 18+ ! i tend to write characters 25+ with few exceptions

Hi : )

I saw you mentioning bleach in another comment; and if you are interested/ still looking i would love to write a story set in this fandom. I too mostly use ocs , but can write for canon characters in side roles if needed. Writing for multiple characters is no problem but only focusing on one character each is also ok.
I'm 27 , but english isnt my mothertongue...so even though i try to avoid them, mistakes do happen..

If you're still looking, let me just say: EST-zone rp with casual maintenance and a preference for angsty slowburn pining sounds? Fantastic. I'm also just getting back into rp after a Big Ol' Absence, so if you're looking for low-stakes then I'm down~
I'm definitely a soft-horror fan, with a capacity for monster loving and and an enjoyment for magical realism if that's anything you'd be into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back