• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long-Term 1x1 Bioshock 1 & 2 RP (Canons & OCs)

Andrew-Ryan-Bioshock.jpg
“I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.”
Hey there! I'm Andi and I have no idea how to make a proper search thread but I'm gonna wing it and hope for the best! XD

A bit about me: I'm 29 years of age and have been role playing on various sites for about 15 years now. I work a full time job during the day so I'm mostly active at night, but I also have chronic illness that I sadly deal with so my activity can be sporadic because of that, so bear in mind going forward I could vanish on and off for days but I will come back and resume! I'm looking for a patient partner that is willing to do a long term story for Bioshock from pre-Rapture all the way to post canon for the first two games. I'm not a fan of Infinite, so nothing from that will be present here. I play some canon characters from the games including Andrew Ryan (who I strictly want to ship with Fontaine), Jack Ryan, Tenenbaum, and Sinclair. I also have eight OCs that are going to be part of the story as well, and I'm looking for a partner to make OCs as well. It doesn't need to match my number of OCs but please have a fair amount! I'm up for shipping my OCs with other OCs or canon characters, either way is good with me!

I love world building especially when it comes to this game, so I'm looking for someone who also has a passion for that. I also want to add that I am looking for a mature writing partner, that is, I will only write with someone over the age of 18. Nothing personal if you're under that age, it's just for the sake of comfort that I write with those above age.

I'm also looking for a literate partner who can write about 2-4 paragraphs, that's the length I write usually. We can RP in PMs or make a thread, either way is fine with me!

I do have a basic synopsis for my OCs but not full blown profiles for them (not yet anyway), so if you have basic OC concepts yourself that's perfectly fine!

I'm also looking for someone I can jive with out of character, someone respectful and kind who is creative and has great story ideas! And also someone who has excellent knowledge of the Bioshock lore is HIGHLY preferred!

And uhh that's about it! Thanks for taking the time to read this and I wish you all a very pleasant day! 👍

Imma send you a PM once I get home. This is a reminder for me to that. I love me some Bioshock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back