• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long shot fandoms, long term, one on one

I’d be interested in role-playing! Still need someone for Doctor Who?

Wow...this takes me WAY back. When I first started roleplaying, just about the ONLY thing I would do was stuff with real bands. <3
I'd totally be down to relive the glory days and do some MCR with you. I'll happily play Gerard, as well. Hopefully I can still do him justice; he was always my go-to character lol. Perhaps you would be willing to do Frank in return?
(I've only JUST made an account on here, so if YOU could pm ME I would really appreciate it seeing as I literally can't haha.)

Hi!^^ if this is still open,i love to do a MCR rp with you! i might be a bit rusty as i haven’t rped it in a while but i’m down to play as Gerard for you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back