• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long May We Reign

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Hey guys! 

Wow it's been quite awhile since I've been here looking for a partner but I'm back because I would really love to role play along the story line of a series called Reign. If you know it, great! And if not, I will go ahead and put the plot below. I'm looking for one person to play the male role. 

Plot:

The Queen of Scotland and the future King of France have been engaged since the age of six. This was to ensure that the alliance between Scotland and France was strong but also because the Queen of Scotland has a target on her back. The English want her dead because they want her country. It was because of this she was sent to the convent and didn't arrive back at the French court until now. The court is full of corruptions, dark secrets, black magic, pagans, lust, and love.  Will the Queen and King survive the trials placed ahead? 

Thats pretty much it! If you are interested in this just go ahead and shoot me a message. Thank you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back