• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

Travis shakes his head. "Cause you weren't so dramatic and a screwup when I asked." He grumbles and looks at her. "Just get Angel to back off and then don't you dare talk to him again."

“No you listen to me Travis. All I have done is try to help you and get back to being you... now for the last time What is going on with you? Please. I just want to help you and have my fiancé back. The man I fell in love with and the man I chose to marry.”

Val frowned and watched him for a minute then frowned and nodded walkingnout of there and went to sit in her car in the lot for a minute trying to decide what to do until she finally made up her mind and headed out to the police station to speak to Angel.

Angel sat at his desk, filling out some paperwork and looking up what Val wanted him to. He sighs softly and runs a hand through his hair. This thing was covered up pretty well.

Val was taken to his office and she went to sit down with him. “Angel... ignore everything I told you and forget about the development.... I don’t want you getting in trouble with the sheriff. Especially if you could lose your job. I don’t want that happening.” She mumbled. She felt like she was stuck between a rock and a hard place with how she’d been going back and forth constantly trying to get either of them to be nice to the other and she was exhausted.

Angel frowns and watches her. "You practically begged me in the hospital to look into this." He mutters and shakes his head. "I'm already on desk duty for a month for talking to the owner of the development and you want me to drop it now?" He questions her and crosses her arms.

She frowned some and nodded. “I don’t want you to lose your job over this Angel. This goes deeper than either of us anyway.” She muttered and tied her hair back rubbing at her face a little.

Angel shakes his head and leans back. "I can't do this anymore Val. Don't ask me for any more favors and I won't come around your house or the dance studio. We can be done with each other like you wanted. i'm tired of this back and forth. I can't keep up." He tells her and gets up.

She frowned and stood as well. “I’m sorry Angel. Really I am this is hardly how I expected coming home to be... I thought it would be okay.” She mumbled. “You could have gone with me you know... to New York... we could have tried to make it work.” She mumbled looking at the floor and glanced up at him once more before walking out.

Angel shakes his head and watches her leave. He sits back down and glares st the table, suddenly throwing a cup across the room and storming out. He shoves his hand sin his pocket and leans against the building, just needing some air.

Val got back to meet with Travis and sat down opposite him sighing quietly. “It’s done. He’s backed off.” She mumbled rubbing at her face. “And he’s walked out of my life there are you happy now?” She muttered feeling like she was stuck between the two of them both being miserable all the time with her and she’d had enough.

Travis watches her and shakes his head. “Babe I’m just doing what’s best for the both of us.” He murmurs softly and takes her hand. “This is all gonna be worth it in the end.” He murmurs softly.

She bit down on her lip and nodded squeezing his hand and watching him. “Just promise me you’re being smart about it all.” She murmured tiredly. “Cause I just want you home papí.” She murmured

Travis nods a little and smiles. “I am sweetie. I’ll be home soon.” He murmurs softly and kisses her hand softly. He watches her and grins.

She nodded and frowned watching himsqueezing his hand again. She needed to finally explained everything to him about what happened here and why it was going to be difficult to never speak to Angel again. After all he was the last connection she had left to their little girl

She nodded and kissed him gently “try to get as much sleep as possible tonight Okay?” She murmured talking to him a little longer before she had to leave. The trial set in their favour and soon enough She was bringing him home and getting their lives on track planning their wedding. He was back to being the Travis she fell in love with and they hadn’t been this happy in a long time. She had two days until the wedding now and she was ready to take the leap with him. It was also her daughters birthday though so the first order of the day was buying flowers to take down to see her with.

Angel had been pretty miserable and grumpy since his last encounter with Val. He had been at the trail, testifying to keep him locked up. He sighs as he goes to pick up the flowers he had ordered, the ones he had wanted to pick out with Val. He shakes his head and heads to the grave.

Val arrived shortly after him and sighed seeing Angel sitting there already, walking over and placing her flowers down seeing his pink ones and smiled. “You remember how she would scream if we didn’t put her in something pink every day?” She mumbled wiping her eyes a little. She knew they weren’t on speaking terms really but she wanted to put that to the side at least while they were there mourning their daughter together.

Angel looks up at her and nods a little. “Yeah.” He mutters and looks back st the grave. He sighs softly and gets up. “I’ll come back later.” He mutters and grabs his stuff. He kisses his hand and places it on the grave. “See you later sweetheart. Happy birthday.” He murmurs and smiles a little.

“Angel...” she sighed heavily but frowned seeing him swaying on his feet “Angel get back here You’re drunk!” She called after him getting up and walking over to him and catching him as he stumbled and almost cracked his head open on a grave.

Angel grabs the grave and shakes her off of him. “Leave me alone.” He grumbles. “You wanted nothing to do with me remember.” He grumbles and steadies himself.

“That’s not true and you know it. Between the two of you you forced me to choose and right now I don’t care about any of that. She was our daughter Angel. Let’s have one of her birthdays with us both together... first one ever.” She pointed out and carefully but still a little forcefully, because he was being such a baby about it while drunk, guided him back to her spot and made him sit down.

Angel grumbles and sits at the grave. He sighs softly and watches the grave. “At least I was asking you to leave an abusive relationship. He was asking you to leave a friend, the man you had a child with.”He points out. “At least I was looking out for you and not myself!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back