• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

“No travis this is not the man I fell in love with for crying out loud what’s wrong with you?!” She snapped at him holding her phone behind her back and pressing the emergency call button “please baby don’t do this.” She begged him quietly.

Travis slaps her hard. “Shut the hell up!” He screams and slams her agaisnt the wall again.

Angel hears a call go over the radio and notices the address. His eyes widen and he quickly takes the call, heading to Cals house.

The back of her head caught the edge of a mirror this time, knocking her out and she dropped to the floor bleeding badly from her back and her head now as sirens could be heard getting closer.

Travis watches her and glares. He shakes his head and stands over her.

Angel runs into the house and tanckles Travis. He quickly goes to Val.

Val woke up hours later groaning a little and trying to work out where she was or why it was so difficult to breathe just looking around and sat up a bit. She was in a hospital that much she could tell but she couldn’t remember how she ended up there, looking over and seeing Angel asleep and snoring in the chair next to her reaching over and nudging his leg. “Ángel.” She said quietly then nudged him again.

Angel starts awake and looks around quickly. He looks at her and realxes a little. “Hey.” He murmurs soflty and holds her hand. “How you feeling?”

She whimpered a little as she started remembering what had happened. “Angel you gotta dig into those people doing the development in begging you. The man in my house is not the Travis I know. I don’t want to lose my fiancé but he’s scaring me lately.” She whimpered.

Angel frowns a little and shakes his head. He couldn’t believe after all this she still wanted to go with him. “I’ll look into it.” He mutters and sighs softly. “Get some rest.”

She just whimpered again and curled up as much as she could without pain and fell asleep again still holding his hand tightly.

Val woke up again a couple hours later and glanced over at him. “Angel... how did life get so rough?” She mumbled gently wiping her eyes.

Angel watches her and sighs. "I don't Val." He murmurs and rubs her hand softly. "You know it doesn't have to be like this. You don't have to stay with him." He murmurs.

She frowned some and shook her head. “The man you’ve met... the Travis you know is not the same one that I’ve been with for five years. I don’t believe people change just like that... it’s not possible Angel, these people are holding something over him and he is scared. Of what I don’t know yet. Please you gotta trust me on this one.” She begged quietly watching him.

Angel looked at her and shakes his head. "What happened to you? The Val I knew would never take this shit for any guy. If I had so much as called you a bitch you were up my ass." He stands up and sighs. "I'll look into it and I'll let you know what I find out." He tells her. "But Travis is staying in jail until his trial for assault unless you can bail him out and if what I uncover puts him back in jail, I won't cover it up." He warns her.

“Angel... actually never mind just go.” She muttered resting her head back and trying to stay calm about the whole thing.

It was a couple of weeks before she was allowed to see Travis but as she walked into the room she saw the man she was planning to marry sitting there not the psycho he’d been acting like. She sat opposite him and held his hands tightly. “Hey... how you holding up babe?” She murmured rubbing his knuckles with her thumb and worrying about him.

Travis watches her and holds her hand. "I'm okay. I'm so sorry Babe. I didn't mean to hurt you." He murmurs and kisses her hand softly. He smiles at her and laces their fingers together. "My trials tomorrow. I'll be out of here soon as long as you don't press charges. You won't right?"

She nodded and smiled st him a little. “I know babe. I’m gonna be right there okay? I’m not pressing charges. The cops have been digging into the development though... if they find anything that will put you away I don’t have control over it.... I wish you could just tell me what’s going on honey. Maybe I could help fix it.” She murmured and kissed his knuckles.

Travis pulls his hand away, "They're what? Why the hell are they looking at the development? What did you tell them?" He asks her and stands up. The cops being involved in that wasn't going to be good. They had a deal with the sheriff. The stupid cops weren't supposed to be sniffing around!

“Travis honey I didn’t. All I said was you’ve been acting different since you took that job and that was it. I told Angel I was dropping the charges and he explained to me that as long as that’s all they find then you’ll be home before we know it.” She murmured coaxing him to sit down again watching him some and kissed his hand again. “Travis honey... you’re gonna be okay. We’re gonna get you home.” She promised.

Travis shakes his head. "I told you to stay away from him!" He snaps and watches her. He shakes his head and refuses to look at her. "You mess up everything." He grumbles and crosses his arms.

She frowned sitting there and buried her face in her hands starting to cry. She had nothing left to give but she knew the man she loved was still there but there was something else going on and she couldn’t fix it for him and it was hurting g them both.

Travis rolls his eyes at her and gets up. "Get Angel to leave the development alone. Remind him we have a deal with the sheriff." He tells her and goes to sit back down on the bench in the cell.

Val frowned and looked up at him. “Is this what it’s gonna be like? Our life together? Two of us being miserable?! Why did you ask me to marry you Travis?” She asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back