• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

Travis shakes his head. “You’re getting your ass home right now. I won’t have you running around her at all hours of the night. You can finish up tomorrow l! Or hire someone!” He snaps at her.

“Don’t you dare speak to me like that. You do not own me Travis!” She snapped back at him. “Get out of my studio. I will see you at home.” She said to him curtly and walked off to finish her job before leaving and going home.

She frowned when she tried to get in their room just kicking the door in frustration and going to sleep on the couch instead. It was happening too often lately.

She got up early in the morning to avoid him and made herself coffee, getting dressed in clothes from the laundry room then took off outta there guessing he would still be in a bad mood.

Sebastian heads down the street to Val’s studio. He wanted to apologize for the other night and see if she’d want to help him pick out flowers for their daughters grave. Her birthday was coming up so he needed to order them soon.

She jumped a little hearing banging on the door and went to see who it was letting Angel in quickly and locked the door behind him. “You shouldn’t be here.” She mumbled “I’m sorry. Believe me the last thing I wanna do is kick you out but you being here is gonna get me hurt.” She muttered shaking a little as she sat down.

Angel frowns and watches her. “What are you talking about?” He ass and follows her. He sits down in front of her and cups her cheek. “Cal talk to me.” Helutmrd digtlu.

She frowned and wiped her eyes. “Travis got tons of heat from his employers yedterday... all because I was seen with you. So he’s mad at me cause he needs this job to get a foothold in business round here... I told him they could stick it and then he hit me.” She muttered. He’d woken up in the middle of the night and dragged her off the couch to do so.

Angel frowns and glares. “Val you can’t stay there. Come stay with me for a bit. We can go down to the station and report him.” He murmurs and wraps his arms around her.

She shook her head burying her face into his shoulder. “Oh Angel it’s so much more complicated than that I’m sorry.” She whispered shaking like mad and crying into his arms hugging him tightly.

angel holds her close and kisses her head softly. "I'm not letting you go back there." He murmurs and rubs her back softly. He rocks her gently and keeps her close.

She shook her head and pulled away. “It’s a little more than a quick decision Angel. I’m sorry I can’t... please just stay away.” She told him choking up. “Please. For my sake.” She mumbled standing up and going to her desk shrugging his hand off.

Angel frowns and watches her. "So you're really going to choose this abusive asshole over your best friend for years!? The guy who was always there for you!" He shakes his head and crosses his arms. "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

“Angel stop! You don’t understand!” She snapped at him and looked over to the entrance of her building. “Just go. Maybe when it’s over I might be able to explain and maybe you’ll forgive me but right now I can’t and you won’t do just go please.” She begged.

Angel shakes his head. "Don't come crying to me when it gets worse." He tells her coldly and storms out of the place. He slams her front door closed and grits his teeth, heading back to the station. He shakes his head and goes to the locker room to change into his uniform.

Val frowned some and finished up her mornings work at the studio then headed down to the printers to get all the fliers sorted as well as checkthe P.O. box she had set up there before heading home and walking in to find Travis still at home but he’d seen her so there was no way for her to leave and pretend she’d been out the whole time.

Travis looks over at her. "Where have you been?" He asks and sips his coffee. He sat at the table, going over blueprints and making some changes. "Better not have been with that pig."

“Working.... I have been working Travis. And if you mean Ángel then yes he stopped by. I know you had someone watch the studio. No point in lying... he came to... Well I don’t know why he came over I told him to leave me alone though because you are driving everything I care about away from me.” She snapped at him.

Travis glares at her and stands up. He goes over to her and slaps her, hard. "You won't talk to me like that." He warns her and glares down at her. "He better stay away or that little dance studio the next thing that's gonna go." He warns her.

She looked at him shocked. “That was never your money. You cannot threaten me with that studio it never was your property becer will be!” She snapped back at him getting another smack in return so she grabbed for her purse and tried to leave.

She cried out as something dug into her back and she glared at him. “Travis what’s is wrong with you?! What have these people got you into?! This isn’t you babe.” She muttered spitting blood onto the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back