• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

Val blushed some and held him close. “You think we’d have anymore kids by now?” She asked him quietly. She was desperate for children but it felt so far away

Angel looks at her and shrugs. "I don't know. Raising her at our age may have scared us away from them." He chuckles and kisses her nose. "We can have a family Val. There's other options." He murmurs softly. "We'll do whatever you want to try."

She smiled tiredly and just nodded watching him until she fell asleep for a long nap again.

It took her two months to get home finally and she was finally walking without crutches again but she was still struggling with dancing despite constant trying. It was getting to be frustrating. She heard the door go signalling that Angel was home after work and she smiled some. He was the thing that kept her going. She would do anything for him and in return he made her happier than she had been in a very long time. “Hey handsome. Good day?” She asked seeing him smiling.

Angel nods a little and picks her up, spinning her around. "I'm taking the exam to be a detective. My Sargent recommended it. If it goes well this could be a huge promotion." She murmurs softly and watches her.

She went wide eyed and grinned holding him tightly “Ángel that’s amazing!” She smiled at him kissing him softly. “You can do this.” She murmured kissing him again. “I got pizza in the oven right now by the way.” She told him as he set her down. “How long will the studying take?” She asked knowing it was like a course they had to do.

Angel smiles and nods. "I gotta do the course every Tuesday and Saturday night for two months." He tells her and smiles. "They don't want it getting in the way of us doing our job." He tells her and gets a beer out of the fridge. "Wanna go to the restaurant tomorrow night. My dad really wants to see you."

Val nodded and smiled tiredly. “That’s great babe.” She murmured and pecked his cheek checking her calendar for anything they’d already had planned previously. “Nope. Calendar is all clear.” She smiled and went to get a soda then sat on the counter and pulled him in close. “I need you to ask for day after tomorrow. Afternoon off.” She murmured and kissed his nose. “Christmas recital for all the kids at the studio. Obviously I have to be there but all the moms have been talking ever since I left Travis and I could really do with having you there to shut them up once and for all.” She told him.

Angel smiles and nods. "Can do." He murmurs and heads over to the oven. "That smells so good." He murmurs softly and leans against the counter. He sips the beer and watches her. "

She smiled some and watched him. “Will this mean that you have fixed days?” She asked him quietly. “No more rota?” She asked hopefully smiling some.

Angel nods a little. "Yup, unless I'm on a case." He murmurs softly and kisses her cheek. He pulls her close and rubs her sides softly. "You know you look absolutely stunning."

“Mmhmm... and you’re trying to butter me up. What’s going on?” She asked him curious as to why he was trying to get her in such a good mood. “I know you. You’ve got bad news as well.” She muttered

Angel sighs softly. "Your dad got an officer to contact me today. Says he has a lead to an ongoing case, a fifteen-year-old one. Wants a plea bargain. The DA is entertaining the idea."

She frowned chewing on her lip and shook her head. “No. He was meant to be in there for life. He shouldn’t be out he killed three people and one of them was only a baby!” She snapped but not at him rubbing at her face and just held onto him. “Angel he shouldn’t be allowed out. Not ever.” She whimpered.

Angel holds her close and rubs her side softly. “I know.” He murmurs. “I’m gonna try hard to keep him in prison.” She murmurs softly and kisses her nose soflty. “He’s not getting out.”

She just nodded and held him tightly rubbing her face some. “I love you.” She whispered. “Very very much.” She smiled a little and pulled him in closer til the timer went for their pizza and she got down to go sort it out. “Go on. Another beer each as a celebration for you getting on the course.” She smiled. M

Angel smirks and nods. He grabs two beers and sets them on the table. He smiles and gets some pizza, sitting down with her and digging in.

By the time they were done they had gotten halfway through a movie and she was snuggled up close to him while she sipped at her Coke happily. “I still want to go see him.” She told angel quietly

“I know you don’t but I think I need to. For my sake. I promise I’ll be safe and careful and I won’t drive upset.” She assured him reachi

she ended up falling asleep snuggled inclose to him waking up in their bed and smiled over at him glad he finally had a day off.

Angel slept soundly beside her. He held onto her and nuzzles his face in her hair. He was thankful for the day off Nd the sleep he could finally get.

She smiled at him some more keeping close in his warmth and just picked her phone up quietly to try and get a little bit of work done while he was still sleeping.

Val looked over at him and smiled some. “Well good evening there sleepyhead.” She murmured rubbing his back as she walked past. “You finally get enough rest?” She asked him kissing his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back