• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

Angel smiles at her and rubs her back softly. "I love you to mi amor." He murmurs softly and rubs her side softly. "How are you feeling?"

She frowned and shrugged a little. “A little sick. Can’t hardly move past my hips... I’m hoping that it’s temporary... I don’t... I can’t even start to think about that being permanent.” She whimpered a little.

Angel nods a little. "I know, I know." He murmurs softly and caresses her cheek. "Are you up to eating something?" He asks softly. "Just something small. You've barely eaten." He murmurs softly.

She shook her head. “I’m just not hungry.” She mumbled. “I promise to eat if I’m hungry.” She murmured knowing what he was thinking. “I think my body is still going through the shock.” She mumbled rubbing at her face.

Angel frowns a little but nods. He didn't want her to get bad again. He sighs softly and hands her some water. "At least drink something." He murmurs softly.

She nodded and sipped at the water that he handed her resting her head on his shoulder. “I love you.” She murmured. “I’m not stopping eating on purpose. I’m not going back down that road Angel.... I just feel a bit sick is all.” She murmured tiredly.

Angel nods a little. "Okay." He murmurs softly and watches her. "Well when you're up to eating, I'm getting you something better than this hospital food." He chuckles.

She smiled and thanked him quietly resting her head backs against his chest and tilting her head back to kiss under his chin. “I heard that he’s out and about free at the moment.” She mumbled then frowned

She just nodded and held onto him quietly turning the tv on for a bit until her stomach seemed to have finally settled and she heard his grumbling. “You’re hungry... I could do some fries and nuggets from McDonald’s.” She smiled tiredly at him.

Angel smiles and nods. “Of course.” He murmurs and gets up carefully. He grabs his wallet and keys off the table. He heads to the nearest McDonald’s and gets her food. He gets himself a McFlurry and then heads back to the hospital.

In the time he was gone they’d come to get her for an MRI and taken her back to another room, the receptionist letting Angel know which one as he passed the desk while val waited happily for him.

Angel nods and smiles. He sees her and grins. He still couldn’t get over how lucky he was. He hands her the bag and sits on the chair. “Everything go okay?”

She looked inside and pulled out the food then pouted a little. “No sauce?” She asked him hopefully grinning when he pulled bbq out of his pockets. “Ugh. Beautiful.... yeah it went well. They said I’ve damaged the spinal cord but it’s not beyond me walking again or dancing but it might take a while. They reckon a couple months for walking completely unaided but the doctor got me scheduled for physiology pretty quick. I’m just glad for that medical insurance that asshole made me get when I moved in with him in New York.”

Angel nods a little. "Might be the only good thing he did." He murmurs softly and watches her. He smiles and eats his Mcflurry. "I'm glad you'll be okay." He murmurs softly and rubs her arm. "And dance again. I know how much that means to you." He murmurs and kisses her hand softly.

She smiled and just beckoned him a little closer taking a photo of him then took a napkin and wiped all the McFlurry out of his moustache.

Angel laughs softly and smiles at her. He kisses her softly and sits on the bed again. He holds her close and rubs her back softly. "I can't wait to get you back home." He murmurs softly and watches her.

She smiled and leaned into him after she finished eating just holding him close. “I can’t wait to go home... hey you got a new carpet out of this.” She winked at him.

She smiled tiredly at him and pecked his lips. “You know you taught me that.” She giggled. “You used to tell me off when we were kids for being grumpy about everything. 7 year old angel smacked7 year old Val around the head with a book to try and pretend to be rafik from the lion king and teach me a lesson.” She reminded him.

Angel chuckles softly and nods. "I remember that." He murmurs and watches her. "I had to cheer you up somehow. I wanted to make you forget about all the other stuff." He murmurs softly and holds her close.

She smiled staying close to him and feeling properly happy for the first time in a longtime. “Who do you think Maya would have looked like by now?” She asked him quietly tracing his tattoo of her name down his forearm.

Angel watches her and smiles a little. "Like you." He murmurs softly. "She would have been as beautiful as you." He murmurs softly and kisses her head softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back