• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Lost Summers

She held on through the night and then the next week was shaky but eventually a week and a half after the incident she was starting to wake up some seeing the room was empty and she just tried to reach for a call button.

Angel had gone home to get some more clothes. He heads back to the hospital after a shower and getting some food and proper coffee. He heads inside and straight for her room.

Her nurse stopped him from going in for a minute and made him wait for a few minutes but wasn’t explaining why until she let him go in and Val was sat up some in the bed crying a little and sucking on ice chips with no tube in but just the nasal cannulas.

Angels eyes widen when he sees her. He rushes over and grins. “You’re awake.” He murmurs and sits by the bed. He couldn’t believe it.

“Angel I...” She whimpered a little and just gripped his hand tightly. “I thought it was gonna be over. I thought I was dead.” She whimpered shaking a little and held onto him tighter. “I heard you though. I could hear you talking.”

Angel holds her hand gently and watches her. “I was hoping you would.” He murmurs softly and caresses her cheek gently. “I was so scared I lost you.” He murmurs softly.

She just nodded and held onto him tightly. “You almost did.” Sh whispered and tried to pull him in a little closer. “He came to the door and he said he just wanted to ask me a couple questions so I opened it and he had a gun there and then I couldn’t stop it. I froze and I didn’t know what to do.” She whimpered.

She just held onto him tightly soon falling asleep leaning on him after wearing herself out. Her doctor stepped in to speak to him once she was out and he walked over to sit opposite angel. “She’s saying that she can’t feel her legs properly... it may just be the shock of everything but still we will take her in for an MRI to make sure that everything is okay.” He told him.

Angel nods a little. “Well cross that bridge when we get there.” He murmurs and watches her. He knew being a dancer, it would devesate her, but he would help her through it.

Val woke up again a while later and looked over seeing him sat there with lunch. “Hey.” She whispered trying to sit up a little more.

“What did you have for lunch?” She asked him quietly and reached for him carefully feeling s little bit cold in that room.

Angel rubs her side softly and covers her up more. “A turkey sandwich. Hospital food.” He makes a face and chuckles. “Want something?”

She shook her head tiredly. “Not really hungry.” She mumbled. “Just tired. How messed up is the lounge?” She asked him quietly not mentioning her legs. Not wanting to think about the idea of not being able to dance.

Angel sighs softly. “It was bad for awhile, espivally when it was still a crime scene. I’ve slowly been getting it cleaned. Right now we have no carpet.”

She nodded and sighed quietly holding his hand. “Sorry... I’ll pay for the new carpet.” She mumbled feeling like the whole thing had been her fault.

Angel shakes his head. “Don’t worry about it. George still owns me for being security at his daughters sweet sixteen.” He murmurs and watches her. “Just focus on getting better.”

Angel heads over to her and sits on the bed carefully. He holds her close and kisses her head softly. "It's gonna be okay." He murmurs softly and watches her.

Val smiled tiredly when she woke up again seeing he was still sitting with her and just glanced up at him. “I love you.” She murmured tiredly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back