• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Live OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think I'll wait till the speech is about to be given to post again. There isn't really much I need to write about till then, ya know. So don't wait for me, have a post-poluza and I'll squeeze in a quick one right before the actual speech.

Dayum, my character is being shot down. Like the spymaster was like boom, the queen was throwing mass shade and the head guard, well he was like, do I look like I give a giraffes neck about who you are. XD
Fairmann gives very little shits about anyone outside of amara. One track mind for duty.

There we go. I can check if reg wants to do a post before she leaves work, though since she's busy atm, no guarantee on response time. Probably safe to do a post if you want.

Going to say now, my paragraph isn't that thicc and juicy because I didn't think there was much I needed to write.

I mean, me, you and Reg would know quite a bit of court since we grew up around the castle. Probably me and Reg the most.

True. Fairmann know's what to do, what to say, and how to behave, but he's not a politician. Though in the event of a castle breach, he's the guy you come too now. 👍. That or he's the guy running towards the danger while you go the opposite direction.

If nothing happens at this speech, I will be more shook than if something did. Like, all of the emphasis on protection and the danger. SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE...lol

Well to be fair, even if nothing happens, they still have their rights to be on watch. Her entire royal blood line just get killed, save for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back