Looking for Lonely writer looking for a friend.

Hello! Things are going pretty well. I have been on hiatus and lurking the site for a bit, though I am pondering submitting a group interest check sometime soon. How about yourself, sans the lack of birthday acknowledgement from before? Hopefully all is well.

I will wholly say that the OC doodle is very adorable as well. Nice work, Shaw!

Hello! Things are going pretty well. I have been on hiatus and lurking the site for a bit, though I am pondering submitting a group interest check sometime soon. How about yourself, sans the lack of birthday acknowledgement from before? Hopefully all is well.

I will wholly say that the OC doodle is very adorable as well. Nice work, Shaw!
Oh, that sounds fun! What sort of ideas do you have for your group? c:

To be totally honest, I haven’t been doing so well haha, but it is what it is. ;-; Thank you for asking!

I have been dabbling with a few ideas, though I have no idea if they would go anywhere. One is a skyworld mixed with Journey to the West, where martial arts can intermingle with magic and different spheres of influence govern a realm of balanced masses until peace is put into a choke hold, as per standard villain protocol. Another is something simpler, quieter, and more along the lines of continuous progression, though with something overshadowing the group. What it is, I do not know. The second idea is still in its infancy where the first had a few more weeks of thought.

I am sorry that things haven't been going so hot as of late, but I hope the situation amends itself or can be easily taken care of. If you need a good laugh from someone with a completely bonkers sense of humour or some pleasant music pieces I can pass along, let me know. Hopefully either can aid you.

And I find another one of your posts, huh.

I will add my discord to the DM I already sent you. Lets get along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back