• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern lonely hearts club [always open! — male needed]

lonely hearts club

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
yeah, I’m at it again lmao
24AF81D7-D23D-40AF-8AA3-2780E47511BB.giflonely hearts club, do you want to be with somebody like me?||

marville heights. a town off the coast of the long island sound, and rumored to be the one place where all love goes to die. dreary and constantly raining, this city is just a hop and a skip away from the rehashing of the great depression. (well, excluding all the death and money issues. eh, i’ll just assume you get the point.) every day seems the same... a countless loop of dull and inhumanely boring sequences strung together on the clothesline of time.

the people living in marville aren’t much better than the town, either. yes, the usual hustle and bustle of all was adamant, and their lives whole, but they were awfully needy for having such low standards. not to mention, the town only had one high school, a high school that looked to be the oldest standing building of the entire town. it could have crumpled to the ground with a snap of the fingers. (thanos joke, no? ok) a majority of the money in the town was for the mayor to spend of his usual golfing trips in Europe, and left little change left for academic participation, besides the few sports and subjects they had. the after school curricular was diminishing as quickly as the mayor’s bank account.

without any doubt in mind, many expected that all clubs from marville heights high had been thrown out the window with a majority of other things that were supposedly unneeded. but alas, if you were desperate or curious enough to look into it, or had heard the rumors from over head, and listened closely to their directions (a left from Mr. Musi’s English, a right from the left hallway, and down toward the basement), you would find a small room just behind the janitors closet labeled with a rusting gold plaque...

the lonely hearts club.

||

ooh yes! i'll have a cs (or at least some basics ya know) up tomorrow if everything goes according to plan lmao

Update~My CS will be finished in like ten minutes since all I have to do is random facts and Relationships.Maybe less time then that.

Aww Thanks.Sorry if it's messy Because that was the first code I've ever done and now I'm starting to do more.

I can do some coding, but it's fairly basic, is that acceptable for a cs? If so I can fill a male role

You don't have to code for the CS.I think ;-; ,she wouldn't do that since some people aren't good at coding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back