Chitchat Lonely Discord Server? lol

norway

a white butterfly
Is anyone interested in just a friendly discord server where we can just be friends cause we have none and talk about things and maybe just not be so lonely?

idk if this is even allowed (if not pls delete) but otherwise if anyone’s interested I’ll make one and we can finally have a notification ping and feel like we exist

Or not

lol

thx

Is the Rpn discord not working or something? Wouldn't joining that be the same thing? Plus more people to talk to so not as lonely, I'm dumb so just trying to understand.

Is the Rpn discord not working or something? Wouldn't joining that be the same thing? Plus more people to talk to so not as lonely, I'm dumb so just trying to understand.

You’re not dumb. I don’t use the RPN discord and I don’t know who does, I would assume if anyone here wanted to use that they would, but sought this out as an alternative with less random clutter. This is more of a chance to talk when you’re lonely instead of being lost in total randomness of strangers.

If anyone would rather do either or that’s totally up to them, I just figured this could be an option, also.

XD count me in. I don’t wanna be lonely anymore.

Yes please friend me @ Mango#3888 only so I can invite you to the server! Everyone’s there so far that wants to be.

Yes please friend me @ Mango#3888 only so I can invite you to the server! Everyone’s there so far that wants to be.
Hey! Having a bit of trouble adding you. Could youv invite me? Her#9743

Bumping just in case anyone’s lonely these holidays come join the banter ❤️ Please be respectful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back