Poetry Lone Warrior

A

Arafor

<p>

I stand at the foothill looking at my destination, thinking of how I will annihilate them. Not considering of the life of those to die, Simply working on my life,living and pride. I am a Lone Warrior, a disciple of doom and death, bringing justice to those who have wrath. A one-man machine filled with hate, Nothing can stop him not even love too great. He needs to be satisfied with the world he occupies, before he dissapears or dies. So he sits at that foothill looking up at his enemies fast asleep, not an honrable way to die so he travels up the hill in sleet. His footing is slippery but he wakes none and satnds tall among the asleep, he looks around looking for and advisary but finds none's life to keep. A Lone Warrior he is and walks on down that his with smile, there is always a next day to end a life but why now and defile, such a beautiful day with the snow and sleet and rain, He waited for too long and now he walks on a cane. He is still a Lone Warrior at heart and remembers those days, when sins were not sins but happy days. A Lone Warrior he is at heart and will remain, Until that last day when he drops his cane.

</p>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back