• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom London Academy for Student Heroes (MHA RP) (OOC)

Should we have a discord server?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Vsland

Live Life, Love and Survive
This will be where we talk on site, if ya'll want a discord I'll put a poll up so we can vote for it as a group

Suprise I snooped and came her first so I win.

You can have one too, though sadly, as I mentioned earlier, we are out of milk

Okay everyone, the first lil intro post is up so you can read it if you want

I left the student at the end ambiguous so if one of ya'll want to interact with the reporter that's cool

Yeah im debating which character to go for, so may wait for some others to see what we have first.

One minor detail, The Tower Bridge doesn't have cables except for the ones that pull up the suspension bridge in the middle and there not holding any weight when its lowered for the cars to travel across as its resting on the two islands of sorts.

If one of those cable snapped and began to flail around, it would knock almost anything off in it's path

There still has to be weight on it otherwise the cables wouldn't be straight, they'd be floppy

Eh its a minor thing, but something you notice if you look at close up images of how the center part opens and closes. It doesnt really matter though as its just a random intro so details like that can be overlooked.

I mean, even if it's true, the weight on the end of the cable isn't actually the most important thing here, it's the tension within the cable itself. Yes, the weight does add to the tension but that's not the only thing giving the cables tension.

I honestly don't mind, I was using anime pictures just because the source material is anime

edition yoyo GIF

Finally home from work, time to actually think of things.

Also, London bridge is falling down~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back