• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lollipop™

. l e m o n c h i l d .

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧
lollipop
There are these group of boys in your school, they are kind of...well, their testosterone levels are quite high. They like to run around the halls in between classes and cat call at any girl who walks their way. There isn't much to their game other than to mess around and have fun for the rest of the school. There are other groups as well though, like the popular girls, the jocks, etc. But this particular group of boys, they are way out of the school's expectations.
Basically, the point of this roleplay is to try to get the testosterone boys to calm down, that is the goal of everyone's character, even the dorks. It will be a near impossible mission to get the boys to calm down for once, but it would be worth a shot.
how many im accepting:
testosterone boys: 5 (including me)
popular girls: 3
dorks: 4
jocks: 4
band kids: 6
meme kiddos: 4

rules:
- be semi - lit ( 2-3 paragraphs )
- romance is allowed
- please have a well written character
- cursing is allowed