• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource lollia's freebies ✾ super basic so like idk

Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu
✾ welcome to my freebies thread ✾

these are all hella basic, most are not mobile friendly but i will mark those that are.

if you break it, i will not fix it

do not remove the credit

✾ W I P, WILL UPDATE AND ADD AS I GO ALONG ✾

『 character name here 』

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: #FFFFFF; --bg-color: #616161; --fontFamily: 'Dancing Script'; --fontSize: 19px; --tab-hover-color: #000000; --tab-hover-bg: #B4B4B4; --tab-select-color: #FFFFFF; --tab-select-bg: #B4B4B4; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
The Basics
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Persona[/div] [/div]
[div class=tabContentHolder]
[div class="tabContent 1"]
b98a47193283b8007825b9597176ca3d.jpg

name:

height:
weight:
eye colour:
hair colour:
face claim:
[/div]
[div class="tabContent 2"]
personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

history: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.
[/div][/div]

code by Lollia Lollia ✩ scroll + tabs
[/div][/div][/div]

MOBILE FRIENDLY (ISH). Only a slight cut off but the text boxes still work and so do the tabs + scrolls. Meant to be a quick character sheet but again, do as one pleases. Code Here

character name here

name:

height:
weight:
eye colour:
hair colour:

personality:

history:

code by Lollia Lollia ✩ scroll

NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY. Scroll + Small image. Again, I emphasize, super basic. A quick character intro that I made. Code Here

the link for the first code isn't working, But I'd love to use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back