• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Loki Laufeyson - fire and ice

viciousmoxxie

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice."

--

This takes place in the 2012 avengers movie with a few tweaks, it can take place in
anywhere else if you would like i don't mind it but it works best with 2021 Loki.

Loki has not returned to Asgard, the U.S government has taken over instead of shield
they have taken Loki to a classified spot, a high security prison updated to fit
the only and only god, Loki of Asgard.

-
Saniya Hasma, a self made therapist who left her country, Morocco to run from her
over baring abusive mother and live her life in the united states.
At 23, the woman had an established and well known office from patients all over
the country coming for her help. She's a highly educated young woman with a stubborn
head and a venomous tongue, she left all her traditions and family back in Morocco
and made a life for herself in Hell's kitchen, it wasn't lavish but it was hers
and that was enough.

The event of the 2012 attack on New York had destroyed her quaint office in Manhattan
but luckily her house was left untouched.
The woman was more than a wreck, she had lost what she accomplished in the years
she was here and she found herself being being offered a job by the one and only Tony Stark
Her life took a surprising turn, from reading books in her house and meeting with patients in her office
to mingling with so called 'super-heroes' and setting up her office in the Stark tower.
The billionaire seemed to have no problem in funding her practice and offering her more than she could accept
but she didn't seemed to mind, a part of her brain blamed the hero's for what happened
which is why she didn't mind accepting Stark's offers although her pride stopped her a few times.
She was a self-made accomplished woman who did everything herself, she didn't depend on anyone
but after a few talks with the man she had realized that her pride would only hurt her in this situation
and that she should accept help when needed.

After Loki was taken into custody by the government, Tony stark was more than
persuasive
allowing them to agree to Saniya to do the therapy sessions required and demanded for the god and
although she held some resentment towards the god she found herself pushing herself to go for the job
it would make her more than she had ever made in her life and allow her to build her own office once again.
-

The roleplay is a back and forth between the therapist and the god, a sort of
'i can fix him' situation but Saniya is no ordinary human, she possesses inhuman powers.
the power of light. She can produce heat waves from her body that would send a man
into a heat stroke. Her eyes light up like lanterns and her body grows hot but the
woman doesn't know that, she has never felt the powers inside her body until she
met the Jotun god.

-

The google document including some more information about the lovely Saniya

This roleplay is a bit poetic, and I enjoy the symbolism in it a lot, i hope someone with the same mindset picks it up <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back