Login Here

[SIZE= 26px]System Alert: All logging in and out of [/SIZE]Titan Age[SIZE= 26px] has been suspended indefinitely [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 26px]System Alert: Contact with all Admins has been disabled[/SIZE]

System Alert: System AI taking control of all system functionality

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

[SIZE= 26px]Attention players due to problems you will be unable to logout or communicate to the outside world. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Anthony hadn't been in Titan Age that long. He had barely picked his class and input his character name Mahan before everything had gone haywire. All he could think was what the heck was everyone who was to keep things like from happening doing that moment, taking a coffee brake. All he wanted to was just have some fun for a couple hours before he had to go back to work and now he was stuck in the city of beginnings with nothing but a straight sword and the white shirt and pants that had advised against for players to start in. He didn't even have any access to see if he could fix the problem because he was using his personal account that he didn't use for work. He wanted to kick himself but knew better that it would help his situation. If he was going to be stuck there he might as well make the best of the situation. He checked to see if he had anything he could use to buy a shield with, unfortunately not. Now he wished that the guy in charge of the character start-up department had given the players something like a little gold so they didn't have to find a way to get some to buy something.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Well it was time to go find a way to get some ash fast.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Paladin lvl 1[/SIZE]

Strength: 7
Intellect: 7
Agility: 5
Spirit: 5
Constitution: 6

HP: 60/60

MP: 70/70

Inventory: 0 Gold / Straight sword

Skills: None

Last edited by a moderator:
Ren had spent most of the start of the game looking around the starting town. Studying the different people and classes with a bit of interest and a lot of awe. Most seemed to be in their starting gear, or at less she had yet to find anyone dressed in something worth note. Herself included with a simple brown robe and starting staff the looked like little more then a over sized stick.

She was about to head out and start learning what spell she started with when the errors came though, and people started to panic around her.  

Mage lvl 1

Strength: 3
Intellect: 10 (110 MP) (10% increase to MP: Elf)
Agility: 4
Spirit: 10
Constitution: 30 (30 HP)

Inventory: 0 Gold / Wood Staff

Daniel just finished his character creation and spawned in when the error message appeared and everyone freaked out. "Well shoot... just got in and a event already happened?!?" He then started to run out of the starting town."Better grind now before this event ends!" He then takes out his talisman and then stops at the exit. "Wait.... how do I fight with this?" He sits down and realizes he can't really fight alone without a proper weapon and armor.

Healer LVL:1

Strength:5

Intellect:7

Agility:6

Spirit:7

Constitution:5

Hp:50/50

Mp:70/70

--------------------------------------------------

Inventory: Talisman

Gold:0

Skills:None

James smiles and stretches feeling the familiar feeling of magic in the air and seeing all the new faces and sighs knowing he is the only one of the beta testers he knew would be on today as many people were trying to avoid the crush... James just saw it as a change to get gold since he knew tricks not many other people know about. that is until he saw the message for not being able to log out. at first he tought it was a joke until he tried himself and failed. Next he tried to contact a few of his friends... only to fail again. "Oi what in the fucken hell is going on here?" he began to walk throught the crowd his longbow on his back as he tries to get outside the city before the panic sets in to much. and so he can grab some supplies and kills before anyone else so he can try his best to make the best of it trapped in a game.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HP- 10

MP- 100

Class: ranger Lv1

Stats:

Strength, 5

Intellect, 10

Agility, 10

Spirit, 4

Constitution1

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

inventory -

longbow 30 arrows

dagger

0 gold

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

skills- none

Kiara, a tall girl with brown short hair, had entered the strange game. She was creating her character, having finished and now picked her race. "Ooh!" she yelled, seeing Fox person, and without reading it picked the description. She didn't really care for the bonus, but the fact that she could have fox ears? That was too cute to pass up! The area went blank, and was replaced with a dark room, in it's center was a white table with a die in it's center. She rolled it, and turned before she could see what she got. With a flash, she entered the world. But almost immediately, the warning was put up. "W-What?" she asked, completely confused.

Name - Kiara Scarlet

Class - Lvl 1 Rogue

Stats -

Strength - 6

Spirit:5

Constitution:6

Hp - 60

Mp - 70

Inventory - Dagger

Gold - 0

Skills - None

James stops by the gate and waits for someone else to come by as he knows since his health is so low he needs someone to come with him in order for him to be successful at hunting. He smiles to himself sincr bringing up he was a beta tester and knew some good spots where the rabbits spawn... If they hadnt moved them that is.

Daniel looks around and sees someone else. He then runs up to him and say " hello I'm a healer can I borrow your weapon? Oh wait you wouldn't do that... Oh! Team with me so I can get enough cash to get a weapon because I'm broke right now and have no idea how to cast spells. Please?" He then sends a party invite to James.

James smiles when he sees the novice healer walk up to him. "Relax man your a healer right? You can't really activate your magic unless someone is hurt. As for the team up let's do i. I have low health so I will end up needing it." He holds out his hand while accepting the invite.

Daniel shakes James hand and introduces himself "well I'm Dan the battle med but as of now I'm just a healer. By the way why have low HP? Seems like you're making it hard for yourself."

I chuckle as I hear fan ask about my health before I grab my,longbow from my back and pat it. "I'm a ranger but in the beta tester I am was one of the best blacksmiths and innkeepers. I actually was a guild master but I was the only one of my group logged in when it crashed. My goal is to support everyone by selling and repairing there gear. Also my name is Jay but I go by Hound."

Daniel looked at hound with a funny look. "Ok 'Hound' lets go mob grind before the event ends." He runs outside and waves at hound to follow. "I wana get a weapon ASAP so hurry up!"

John had already been playing for quite awhile when the error message popped up. He had mostly walked around the starting town, looking at the shops and the other players. So far he was pretty impressed by the game, it looked real enough that there had already been several occasions on which he'd forgotten that all of this was nothing more than a bunch of numbers on a computer.  he was just about to go and start doing some quests when the error message appeared and almost everyone started freaking out. But John simply shrugged and continued walking towards the city gates. He figured that this was either some kind of event or  practical joke, so he saw no real reason to panic.  

Mage lvl 1

Strength: 3
Intellect: 20
Agility: 2
Spirit: 3
Constitution: 2

HP: 20/20

MP: 220/220

Inventory: 0 Gold / Wooden staff. 

Anthony took a moment to check his character info to see if he had any skills he could use in a fight. He really didn't want to run out the city and get killed from a rabbit because he didn't know what he was capable of doing. He was only lvl 1 so he at least have 2 skills from his count that he could equip. He add them to his quick slots so he didn't have to look them up in the middle of combat. He also checked to see what his damage potential was with his straight sword. Thankfully i was looking good, at best if the conditions were right he could hit up to 10 point of damage for nw so he was good with that for now. The only thing he had to worry about was his lack of armor. "I'm going to need to fix that as soon as possible." Off he went to the front gate of the city in hopes of good luck and good fortune.

Paladin lvl 1

Skills: Healing Attack- Cost 10 MP: deals 1.5x the normal damage and heals the player for half the damage dealt/ Honor For All- Cost 25 MP: Give a 10% increase to the damage output and damage reduce for up to 5 players. (Duration 1 hour)

Anthony took a moment to check his character info to see if he had any skills he could use in a fight. He really didn't want to run out the city and get killed from a rabbit because he didn't know what he was capable of doing. He was only lvl 1 so he at least have 2 skills from his count that he could equip. He add them to his quick slots so he didn't have to look them up in the middle of combat. He also checked to see what his damage potential was with his straight sword. Thankfully i was looking good, at best if the conditions were right he could hit up to 10 point of damage for nw so he was good with that for now. The only thing he had to worry about was his lack of armor. "I'm going to need to fix that as soon as possible." Off he went to the front gate of the city in hopes of good luck and good fortune.

Paladin lvl 1

Skills: Healing Attack- Cost 10 MP: deals 1.5x the normal damage and heals the player for half the damage dealt/ Honor For All- Cost 25 MP: Give a 10% increase to the damage output and damage reduce for up to 5 players. (Duration 1 hour)

Kiara had been trying to piece this together, make sure it made sense. Was this real? Had they been locked in? It didn't seem fake, as she could neither log out, speak to an Admin, nor could she contact her sister from outside. Having updated her VR Console to let her give and receive calls from the outside world, but it had been disconnected. If this was a publicity it was a pretty big one. And a prank? Couldn't be, no one was that insane. She tried to remember what her sister would always tell her, "Calm down, survey the surroundings, decide the best thing to do, and take action before anyone else can." She sighed, stretching. "Right . . . first, my stats." She swiped her fingers in mid air, seeing her character sheet. She looked at the info sheet, then at herself. 8 Damage . . . On a good day. She sighed, "Armor. Weapons. Skills. Team. Level." She equipped the skills that a Rogue would give her, by now she'd made it close to the gates, walking towards it. 

Name - Kiara Scarlet

Class - Lvl 1 Rogue

Stats -

Strength - 6

Spirit:5

Constitution:6

Hp - 60

Mp - 70

Inventory - Dagger

Gold - 0

Skills - Poison Bite: Deals a Poison Dot Affect that deals 15 points of damage in 5 seconds - Cost 20 Mp

Quick Step: Increases Evasion by 20% for 30 seconds - Cost 10 Mp

James looks and sees a few more people coming but his eyes narrow when he spots Anthony. "Hey Dan back me up here... I recognize that screen name.... I think that is an Admin." He begins walking towards Anthony casting some killer intent. "Oi Paladin.... I have some words to speak with you... I Recognize your name from the beta!"

Daniel runs back and waits next to Hound. "Hey what are skill?" He asked as he looks through his menu. "And to be honest how does this game work? This is the first VR game I've actually played so I'm mostly clueless." He then equipped his talisman to his off hand and waited for a response.

Anthony had just reached the gate to the city when he heard someone screaming in his direction. He decided to stop and see what he might want, that was when he noticed the screen name of the guy coming call for him. It was one of the beta testers that did amazing before they had launched the game. Anthony was pretty sure what he wanted so he figured he better handle this now. "Hound how have you been? I know what you are going to say but I have no idea what is going on here." He was a bit surprised from the guy that was with him that this was his first VR game and even worse he didn't know any of this worked. "Hey uh, Dan the battle med, your skills are how you as a healer heal yourself and others. And if I remember you do have a skill to deal some damage so if you fight with someone else you should be fine until you get a weapon." He turned back to Hound to see if he needed to yell at him some more.

Kiara stopped, bumping into the Admin game player with a soft Oof. She was so busy looking at the info board she wasn't paying attention to where she was headed. "S-Sorry." she mumbled, taking a glance up. "Woah." she said shocked, as she saw 3 other people there. Had she walked into some kind of planning? Or maybe they were trying to find a way out. One of the steps played into her head, find a team. This was a better time than any, "Uh, hey there?" She winced, that introduction was sad and disappointing.

Hound curses hearing even a developer doesnt know a way out. "Shit someone better go check on my IRL body and get me help at least." He slings his bow again and smirks softly as the new comers bumbs into the admin. "So I guess we got to farm again?"

Anthony had to agree with Hound, if they were going to be there they might as well get some farming in. "Yeah seems that way," he said turning to the newcomer who bumped him from behind. "That's alright I can see you fell prey to walking while reading your screen. You can join us if you like, the more the merrier." He looked backed to the healer to give him some sound advice. Hey Dan, when in doubt ask for help when you get in trouble."

[SIZE= 18px]@Blazinghookshot @Samurai Jay @Mori-Jin[/SIZE]

Anthony had to agree with Hound, if they were going to be there they might as well get some farming in. "Yeah seems that way," he said turning to the newcomer who bumped him from behind. "That's alright I can see you fell prey to walking while reading your screen. You can join us if you like, the more the merrier." He looked backed to the healer to give him some sound advice. Hey Dan, when in doubt ask for help when you get in trouble."

She blinked, well that was easier than she expected. She smiled, "I'd love to join you!" she said happily.

Daniel looked at Hound and Anthony "So you're a beta tester, you're a Dev and during this short amount of time we already have a total of four? Awsome!" He sent party invites to Anthony and Kiara. "Oh and Anthony? Im going to play pure support until I get a weapon. Hate using damage magic." He quickly set his skill and yelled "LETS DO THIS!!" and ran out of the gate.

Healer LVL:1

Strength:5

Spirit:7

Constitution:5

Hp:50/50

Mp:70/70

Inventory: Talisman

Gold:0