• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Logging Quest

Spade looked at the door before turning away. She was about to head back outside but stopped at the sound of laughter. "Hm?" She mumbled, reaching for a kunai.

The sisters squealed and rolled around in the pile of gold coins before sending danger. "Quick, hide". The sisters cleared away the coins and hid, Mary hiding in a closet with her youngest sister. The second youngest one was hiding under the bed. She sniffed and rubbed her nose. "Really? I need to sneeze now"? She tried not to sniff again and stayed quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
As he had been trying to do ever since he joined the group, Heath jumped out from a tree in an attempt to scare Leo. "Boo!" he yelled. This had proven dangerous before. It was nearly impossible to scare the guy, but somwtimes his battle reflexes kicked in reslulting in a few close cards with his sword.

@Grimmlock

Spade wandered around the room, scanning the area with her eyes in a way. Then, at the sound of a slight sniffle, looked down towards one of the beds. "Hmm..." She tossed the kunai down to the floor right next to the bed and laid down on her stomach, seeing a young girl. "...Hello..." Spade said.

sting watched as a unknown enity srung out at leo and toss his cloak on he was outside with his stinger to their throat."who are you" he demanded staring them in the eye. @Leone

lowering his stinger he looked at healthwshocked at being complemented but he quickly shook it away."names shevan but you may call me stinger" he introduced

Lazarus Dúnedain

Lazarus, wasn't a man to be trifled with. Even then, he continued walking along the road in sweltering heat, sun bearing down upon his shoulders like molten flame. For hours, he'd trekked making his way upward. Adventure was in his blood. The air he breathed. Soil he trod upon in all eagerness to start the next. If you could decipher that from such a brooding, sullen expression. Dúnedain, thus soon discovered the cabin in the midst of nowhere, and the playful but alerted cries which accompanied it. Dear god, he'd be babysitting the lot of them wouldn't he?

The approach was halted in front of the building, glancing about to then step forth with brow cocked. Filling the doorway with a large, broad-shouldered frame.

By the gods he'd live to regret this.

Spade just blinked before wipping off the stuff on her face with her sleeve. She grabbed the girl and gently pulled her from the bed and stood up. She cleared her throat. "Excuse me, but...who are you? And why are you here?" She asked politely.

"...I was only asking a question..." Spade mumbled. She sighed and picked up her kunai, setting it back in the strap on her leg after. She stretched and headed for the door to sit outside, seeing a tall, cloaked man. She stopped in front of him.

Nodding Stinger looked away feeling embarrassed at his ignorance. as he turn to walk away his cloak caught on a rock and tore a little showing a small part of his real legs.

@Leone @Grimmlock

Heath didnt notice the tear. He turned to Leo and smiled. "Little talk?" Heath said. "Come on now... Are you cheating on me?" He joked. Just then he saw the leg. "Um... Leo? You see what I see?" Heath asked trying to hold back a giggle.

@Grimmlock @BeebeTheWarrior

Spade walked out of the door, seeing Leo, Heath, and Stinger. She just waved as she walked right past the three and up to the mailbox. She opened it and found an envelope. She opened it and read the note to herself. After she was done, she looked at the three. "We got a mission," She said.

Leo watched as Stinger started to walk away but turned his head to Heath just before the tear. "Whatever, Heath," Leo said with a playful laugh. When Leo was turning his head to Spade, Heath made another comment. Leo was just going to blow it off as another one of his jokes, but when he looked down he did see what Heath was seeing. It was kind of strange, his leg kind of looked like some sort of exoskeleton. "Uh, I think..?" Leo replied, continuing to watch until he saw Spade look up from the letter she was reading. When she told the three the news, Leo let out a kind of defeated sigh, "Well, I guess I can finish that book when we get back." He muttered.

@Imaginiaria @BeebeTheWarrior @Leone

"It's a simple mission really, but it's a nice start I suppose," Spade said, looking back at the note and failing to notice the tear that Sting had. "There's been some bandits raiding the merchants around here and stealing they the gold they worked for," She read. "We just have to go track and get the stolen stuff back."

"Eh, I guess you're right. Sounds easy enough." Leo replied, patting the sheath of his sword. Leo was pretty confident in his tracking abilities as he learned from the one the best. "So, Spade do we have any leads on these bandits?" He asked.

"Do any of you know of a man named Bandosse?" Spade asked the three. "He's quite notorious for his many sins, most of them with his elite group of bandits. The note says that they're hiding out at Noah's lake just outside the town."

Heath checked his card pack and made sure they were all there. "No... I dont think so." Heath said. "Then again I've never been known to keep track of who comes and goes from my bedroom." He joked followed by a giggle.

@Grimmlock @Imaginiaria

Leo rolled his eyes at Heath's joke, a smirk still on his face. "I might've read a wanted poster for him, but I don't know him too well. Anyway, I guess we should start heading to Noah's lake." He said.

@Leone @Imaginiaria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back