• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Logging Quest

Imaginiaria

In a time where monsters inhabited forests and lakes near towns, humans, elves, and dwarves coexisted peacefully. In this era, people often grew and died in the same town, never leaving its walls. Only a few believed in their own talent and went on a journey in search of wealth and fame.

They made a living from exploring labyrinths and ruins scattered throughout the land and often settled problems in nearby villages at the same time. People living in the security of towns admired them since they helpped reduce restlessness. They were call adventurers.

This is the story of youths from small villages across the country who decided to become adventurers...

This is basically a roleplay that acts like a standard rpg. There are the classes (Warrior, mage, rouge, etc.), races (Human, elf, Halfling, etc.) and more. The roleplay will mainly consist of exploring the labyrinths, ruins, and other types of dungeons as explained above (At least that's how I see it...). I'm mainly just wanting to see if this'll work

(I'll start it.) Right at the edge of a town was a small cabin where a group of adventurers stayed at. One of the adventurers, Spade, was laying in the yard and staring at the sky.

Leo had just recently came to this cabin where a few of adventurers were staying. They accepted him and Leo moved into a small room in the cabin. A few days past since Leo moved in and it had been pretty uneventful. So when Leo woke up in the morning he decided that he would read some books by a tree behind the cabin.

Sting looked down at the flyer before looking up again. He had been trying to find a group to join because he had gotten bored of fighting solo. moving forward he tilted his head as the cabins came into veiw."this isn't what i expect" he thought before noticing someone sitting by a nearby tree. scuttling to a stop he quickly threw on his cloak and looked down as his body soon changed into one of a human.

@Imaginiaria @Grimmlock

Spade took out one of her kunai and messed around with it, tossing it up in the air and catching it repeatedly. "Hm...maybe I can try to find someone who needs help around here..." She mumbled and stood. She stretched and looked around.

Leo looked up from his book, thinking he heard something from out in the distance. What he saw was an ominous man wearing a cloak, looking at the adventurers cabin from a distance. Leo furrowed his brow and stood up keeping his gaze on the male. "Spade." Leo called out in a calm manner, remembering she was outside as well.

@Imaginiaria @BeebeTheWarrior

Spade looked over and walked behind the cabin where Leo was. Just before she was going to ask what he needed, she saw the cloaked man. "Ah. Hello there," She said.

Sting watch the man by the tree stare at him before standing up and said "spade" looking around he spotted a girl. he moved closer towards the cabin tail at the ready "hi" he said coldly looking the girl up and down.

@Grimmlock @Imaginiaria

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo stayed behind Spade and watching the cloaked man's moves intently, looking for any notification that he would stike at Spade.

Spade nodded. "Good," She said. "Leo and I could use more members." She caught a slight glimpse of the boy's tail but didn't say anything. "And what is your name, sir?" Spade asked.

Leo continued to watch the guy, his face not showing any emotion when the man pointed his stinger toward Leo.

Mary and her sisters ploughed through an army of armed men with bloody wolf pelts around their necks, Mary slamming her hammer down onto each head at a time and decimating their craniums. Her sisters were slicing away at the men's throats, dodging most of the blood. They'd just done their hair. "All this over a mere hundred gold"! Mary yelled, finishing off the last bandit with a hammer to the balls, sending him to his knees. The three sisters fled from the bandit camp and saw a cabin, after ten minute of running.

"Come with me, and I'll show you your room, ok?" Spade said before heading inside the cabin and gesturing for Sting to follow.

Sting nodded as he watched three girls run into the cabin next to him but he shrugged it off. As he enter his cabin spade brought him too he look at spade"i need some privacy" he stated shutting the door in her face. after the door was shut sting looked around before taking his cloak off showing his black and glisening body.

@Imaginiaria @Grimmlock @Rock And Roll Boy

The sisters laughed, still panting a little, whipping out their loot. "Great job sisters"! They revelled in their victory, tossing their gold coins at each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back