• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lockbridge (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah! I like using a slightly more detailed one than the one you have already, but if you'd like I can use yours. It's your rp, your rules, after all

If you mean a character Template, then yes. But if you mean doing a 1x1 on the side, then no. I need activity in my main rp thread to get the others' attention, and hopefully get it going. I do have some characters to help the story move along. At least for starters.

Oh, sorry. I'm new to this site, so I don't know what lingo is used here. Yes, I mean template. Alright, I'll get to work then.

Thanks! Good to be here. West Coast timezone here :)! Full time in college but other than that I should be pretty active!

The human mind and body is still a mystery to us even today, and one of the things I'm going off of is the idea that abilities, like mental illness, can exist in a dormant state within anybody. Thus they can be brought to the surface when the person in question has experienced a trigger or traumatic experience.
Supers can have kids who inherit the same issues/abilities even if it isn't determined by their genes.

Scientists are trying to understand this, and there's even been top secret experiments run in an attempt to bring abilities to the surface without bringing out a mental illness. All legal, and every person who's been a "guinea pig" has willingly volunteered for the project, knowing full well what may happen.

Many wound up insane.

AlienLover AlienLover

I am still in, had a little medical issue so I needed to take a day off, sorry I didn't get to my CS yet :S

Oooh

Alright power origin story!

Family was poor, government took notice that a relative in the family, who happened to be a criminal then killed, had powers very similar to the ones Dareia currently possesses and offered money if they could “run some tests” on their daughter, Dareia. Since they were desperate, they allowed this. Life outside of the experiments was filled with plenty of nice nurses, snacks, and activities, but the experiments themselves were horroific. They were forced to put on a headset that’d put them through a simulation of terrifying and dangerous events. While none real and staff did the best they could to give them the best care and truly tried to prevent this, many did wind up insane. Dareia was a rare occurrence, when she not only managed to get through the experiments with very little damage to her psyche, but still managed to cheer up other patients and keep a positive attitude on life. While certain simulations stuck with her and she still has nightmares, she came out fairly unscathed. It took a long 6 months before her powers came to light, and she was allowed to go home. But the government continues to keep close tabs on her, to make sure she doesn’t do anything... Out of line.

Thoughts?

Oooh

Alright power origin story!

Family was poor, government took notice that a relative in the family, who happened to be a criminal then killed, had powers very similar to the ones Dareia currently possesses and offered money if they could “run some tests” on their daughter, Dareia. Since they were desperate, they allowed this. Life outside of the experiments was filled with plenty of nice nurses, snacks, and activities, but the experiments themselves were horroific. They were forced to put on a headset that’d put them through a simulation of terrifying and dangerous events. While none real and staff did the best they could to give them the best care and truly tried to prevent this, many did wind up insane. Dareia was a rare occurrence, when she not only managed to get through the experiments with very little damage to her psyche, but still managed to cheer up other patients and keep a positive attitude on life. While certain simulations stuck with her and she still has nightmares, she came out fairly unscathed. It took a long 6 months before her powers came to light, and she was allowed to go home. But the government continues to keep close tabs on her, to make sure she doesn’t do anything... Out of line.

Thoughts?
I absolutely love it.

Go ahead and introduce her to us AlienLover AlienLover . Whatever situation floats your boat. It'll start from there. As the other players start getting their characters made and involved, we'll start taking turns.

If anyone has to take off, please say so and when you hope to be back. (I say hope cuz I know it isn't a guarantee.) This way we can make your character sorta vanish from the scene in case someone else wants to keep going. If you need to know what happened but don't feel like reading it all later, I'll do my best to summarize for you.

Will do! And if you meant like actually post on the main thread by introducing my character, I’ll do that once another character is made ^.^

I'm eastern time zone. For Sundays and Mondays just consider me non existent due to my weird work schedule. I am, however, nocturnal.

Working on the character sheet now.

You wanna know how much I love well done surprises and accidents? Too much. That's also why a lot of things are going to be left up in the air. I set this rp up so that I'm not just messing with your characters, but you as well. Much info will be left vague until later on--except for the important parts.

Enjoy!

I only edited the word youngest out of Marinas CS since it sounds better that way, just in case you were wondering what I was changing and so don't need to go read it again =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back