• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lockbridge (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So superpowers in this universe are "obtained" quite differently from Marvel or DC.
The human mind and body is still a mystery to us even today, and one of the things I'm going off of is the idea that abilities, like mental illness, can exist in a dormant state within anybody. Thus they can be brought to the surface when the person in question has experienced a trigger or traumatic experience.
Supers can have kids who inherit the same issues/abilities even if it isn't determined by their genes.

Scientists are trying to understand this, and there's even been top secret experiments run in an attempt to bring abilities to the surface without bringing out a mental illness. All legal, and every person who's been a "guinea pig" has willingly volunteered for the project, knowing full well what may happen.

Many wound up insane.

I am from Europe so its 19:30 or as Americans say 7: 30 pm at the moment and I tend to be awake till 1 or 2 am (01:00 or 02:00 military time)

I have a quick question, which roles can we play? I mean I read the thread and it seemed like we can take up heroes, anti-heroes and villains but I just wanna make sure -yeah sadly im that kind of person xD even when I know something I prefer to double check lol

Hmm well she can be a hero no problem and my second one can be an antihero or a villain or something.

Yup. Also, you could look into specific big cats like a tiger or leapard (Maybe panther, but I know Marvel has a character Black Panther).

Or I could use something else =] its no problem. I have a few other ideas I can tinker with before deciding on something.

Lol it's your RP, people have a certain idea about their RPs so it's only understandable some things wouldn't fit, its no problem. I will go through my ideas and get back to you when I pick something.

Thanks for the invite! I'm excited to get an rp started myself! My current group rps either haven't started yet or I've been somewhat ignored so I can't wait. Did you care at all about a balanced team of heroes or is it just a free for all, create any kind of character you'd like?

Balance? Hun, your characters may change allegiances mid rp for all I care. Whatever you wind up doing should be unique and interesting. No Marvel or DC branch-offs. Personality balance helps.

Alrighty! I just wanted to make sure this wasn't like a D&D campaign, where having 10003 bards wouldn't be a good idea lol. But yeah, I'll get to work on forms now. How many people do you think we'd need before we're able to start, out of curiosity?

Thanks for the invite! I'm excited to get an rp started myself! My current group rps either haven't started yet or I've been somewhat ignored so I can't wait. Did you care at all about a balanced team of heroes or is it just a free for all, create any kind of character you'd like?
I get it though. I've been waiting for these guys to get going for a while, and it's getting old. Time to light a fire under everybody's asses. And if they can't get started, too bad. I probably sound angry, but it is getting on me nerves.

No I get it! People can be a bit flaky sometimes. I was definitely like WTF when I got back into rping a little bit ago and quickly was reminded 75% of rpers love ghosting without saying anything. Just gotta find that 25% ^-^ I'm sure many are just a lil busy though, you only started this like two days ago and sometimes it take me like, 4 days to make a form? And I ain't even that busy most of the time so. I'm sure at least some will get to it soon

I admit, I've ghosted before. But I'm hoping to get something good going that can be finished. Go ahead and get your characters ready.

Probably just going to do one for now, see what other characters pop up, because then it'll make it easier to pick out which of my characters I want, or if I should pick out another one. Oh, btw, is it okay if I use my own form or would you rather I use yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back