• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lockbridge (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
And I have us set up with a few different unique villains. I kept them out of the character sheets so I could have a bit of fun introducing them into the main rp.

Yeah I can already tell Magma Woman is gonna be a BIG problem for Apteryx so I’m excited to see what else is in store for villains and such

I’m curious to know as well if the government would reach out to sane survivors of the experiments and ask them to join. Since they’d have already proven themselves to have powers and proven they can deal with high stress situations, I could see them being allowed to join right away without going through a normal audition\application process that maybe someone who didn’t get experimented on would have to do

I’m curious to know as well if the government would reach out to sane survivors of the experiments and ask them to join. Since they’d have already proven themselves to have powers and proven they can deal with high stress situations, I could see them being allowed to join right away without going through a normal audition\application process that maybe someone who didn’t get experimented on would have to do
Your character is already being watched by the government. So of course they're going to reach out to yours. This is just not the right seem to be having them do that.

Well, yeah I mean, I’d prefer she didn’t get a call from them or something while she’s fighting/getting her ass beat by Magma Woman so its fine that it’s not right away lol

I figured Magma Woman's version of the fire power would be a nice unique change. Besides, once put into action, the benefits and limitations become clear fairly quickly because her power is restricted to close range. She can't fly or shoot fire, but anything she touches can ignite or melt instantly. This can be increased if she gets too angry or frustrated and can result in her losing her clothes. Her body can start at red, then glow yellow, and the worst is flashing white--but that's rare.

Tbh I just didn’t know how to write the same reaction twice while still keeping it interesting. And I mean, melting trash cans with a karate chop probably makes bullets look normal lol

Coolio. So there’s a semi-established rule on there being an order we gotta follow when we are RPing? Gotcha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back