• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lockbridge (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm not sure if I'm just delirious from being up at 3 AM listening to southpark and making a character up.. but that was super fun. My boyooo is in! Let me know if you need me to change anything. Left his sheet sorta vague but I'll add more/less if anyone wants me too!

heyyy sorry i've been silent, i've been sleeping a lot ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ i'm working on my character right now, haven't decided on specific abilities yet but i'm thinking of someone whose powers being awakened resulted in them looking non-hu

I believe so? I sure hope so since that’s how I interpreted it.. And me too! Already got some drama and action so I’m pretty hyped

When you have a character you wanted to use but then someone has a similar character and posts their sheet first so then you can’t use that character, or else it’ll look like you ripped off their character, even though you didn’t. smh

Btw your character looks great knaifuuwaifuu knaifuuwaifuu lmao

When you have a character you wanted to use but then someone has a similar character and posts their sheet first so then you can’t use that character, or else it’ll look like you ripped off their character, even though you didn’t. smh

Btw your character looks great knaifuuwaifuu knaifuuwaifuu lmao
Lmao thanks!! I won't be able to write a post for a little while bc I'm at school, but once I get home I'm getting right on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back