Location Request

Mr_DC

Been a while
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
If you would like me to add a specific location, just post a description here and preferably a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
BULWARK

Security firm and Protection Services.
-Provides training, trained security personnel.
-Checks,optimizes and provides consultation of existing security situations.

Headquarters: London.

Regional Offices:  New York, Nevereign,Paris [Re-purposed Oil mining Rig in between England and Paris shown below]

6d23a1bdc66df29864f45698cf0550ae.jpg

Name and Location of Major Shareholder: Gideon Knot, Nevereign, holding 40.4% of total shares.

@Mr_DC (This is for the company since the other section is closed to comments at the moment)

@Mathias No Bias

Okay, so... Usually, if you want a new location, make a post in this topic but if you want a new company, make a new topic in the OOC forum. A bit confusing, yeah :P

I didn't want to make a new sepparate forum or topic just for company requests.

The oil rig is present/situated between Dover and Calais on the Strait of Dover. It could have been abandoned once it ran dry and left without any maintenance. My char's parents bought it/ My char bought it once it's cost was dirt cheap for all the potential it offered and had it refitted for his own military uses. Now in it's present state it is able to hold half a battleships occupants. Three large scale pads for vertical takeoff and landing vehicles (Helicopters and Jets with those capabilities). Beneath the base isn't just an old pipe but a series of small bases and living quarters. That's all I have in mind right now. 

It does have anti-air and sea capabilities.

The Warehouse

Once, it had been a bustling freight warehouse, receiving, processing, storing and distributing goods and parts for factories and stores all across Nevereign, that was 20 years ago. These days it's a ruined husk sitting in the middle of one of Nevereign's worst slum districts, prime real estate for gangers, drifters, junkies and, most recently, anarchists. Crumbling brick and rusting steel shelters the hideout of the 'Bloody Murder' group, as it has done for three years now. Boarded up windows hide the interior from prying eyes, though sounds of life can, upon occasion, be heard from within.

Crow-Wing SEC Firm Nevereign Help And Hire Center

A small, 3 story building, home to the Crow-Wing SEC Firm Nevereign wing of operations, the first floor is a help center, filled with happy, helpful employees, the second floor is where people go if they want to hire, there, they are given a form, taken into a room, asked to fill out that form and then answer some questions before cash is exchanged and the Mercs are dispatched, the third floor is a meeting area, where people can set up a meeting with Christopher Anthony Maxus Porter and sort any queries and complaints out

@Mr_DC

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread