• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dud3

Hello and welcome to my first roleplay request on the site!

First tho, i'm not the best writer there ever was so expect some mistakes. At most I think I can write like 3 maybe 4 paragraphs so don't expect a lot from me. I have roleplayed a lot before, mostly on Discord tho. Anyway, let's get on with the ad:

So, i'm kind of a big Harry Potter nerd. I was looking to rp as a student at Hogwarts, any year from 1 to 7. I'd like to play a boy with white hair named Yone(he's from one of my other ideas but this one has nothing to do with that) Could be over a longer timespan like multiple months or years, or maybe a bit shorter. As for the timeline, let's put it in modern times, maybe 2022 without the Rona.

I really don't care what your character's gender is, could even be attack helicopter, doesn't matter.

Hmm, now for the plot. We could go with a more Slice of Life theme with no plot or maybe we go on an adventure, journeying the world looking for magical stuff.

I think that's pretty much everything, I guess. Hmu if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back