LoA OOC

Btw that will be my characters reaction when consumption is near. In this world, Light is the embodiment of true arcane magic. Everything has some varience of light. The more light the stronger the magic as well as the curtains of truth be pulled aside, allowing them to peer into their lives before.

When the light meter is more than just to help you scout ahead in an expedition and prevent your team getting surprised...

You cant look to the future as it hasnt happened yet. You look to the past to view the billions of footsteps and fingerprints and learn. However, everything is shattered-a puzzle. Questions arrive. What happened to them? Why is this here? Who am i? There is a much greater picture here covered by broken minds and smatterings of languages. This much i know.

Ruin has come to us all.

You remember our beautiful world, radiant and luminous, gazing proudly from its orbit among the stars.

Long since the timeless origin of darkness, I have witnessed such unspeakable horror and evil for all eternity, and I could not bear it any longer. The tragic extent of their destruction was clarified by their singular purpose and their unnameable power, beyond understanding. With every star falling from the sky, with every life taken, the world was driven towards a blistering, chilling, lifeless end. Then, into the void, came a voice so sonorous but also soothing, to put the poor lost souls to their rest. And at last, when the tears of the moon dropped into the sky in memory of the victims whose lives were claimed by the darkness black as death, the world was remade anew, and I could not bear to deny my creation a second chance, lest I punish myself in my own eternal prison of regret and unforgiveness. And so, where once was a realm of death, darkness and madness, now there is light, there is life, beauty and hope.

Until the unspeakable evils arise once more.

You remember our beautiful world, radiant and luminous. It is at its edge of ruin once more ! I need you, my children. Steel yourselves, stand up for our world, and deliver our family from the ravenous, creeping abyssal shadows... of the Darkest Depths.

Actually... I dunno how to really start from this scene.
In a land of bronze and gold, steam piles high into the sky to join the clouds on their journey to the west. People of different raced crowd the streets to get to their jobs. Elves, Dwarves, Kindlings, and the kind Fur-Folk. All who have been graced by Light so long ago that its been forgotten in their minds, but lives on in their veins. I haven't though. These memories that pull me into others gazes and tell me stories of death and destruction. My name is Tex. I am the head of the Axelhaven Gearcobbler Co.

He monologued internally. He patrolled the paved streets of the Lower Ring, picking up some trash and tossing it in a bin at the corner of the road. He doesnt see the outside of the castle very often, the shining red bricks run down into smooth desecrated stone. He wore a thick beige tunic as well as a thin coat that hung to his ankles. He didnt wear sleeves to boast his sparkling blue scales, which were crossed as he peered through a window to look at the new facet of technology, the pocket radio. Vibrations sent along radiowaves picked up by a small box to relay messages from distance.
Can you take the lead pls ?

Sorry, i sorta had to clean. Imma delete that post and make a new one. That post was sorta for a different direction i was gonna take Tex, but kinda irrelevant now.

It's good so far, though I wanna ask : where are we exactly ? A forest ? Near a cave ? Something ?
And where are we going ?
Sorry for my terrible english.

On the edge of a forest near a chasm. Where we are goin is towards the chasm...what will happen? You wont know yet ehehe.

Aight yall, i feel that i should sit out and let this play out till we get to a smoother point. Yuu, id imagine the best point for introduction wholly is when she sets up a clinic near the chasm for the delvers.

DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha
okay, so, there are a few things with this ill need you to clairify.
1. What or who are these spirits? Great healers? Renouned pharmacists within the princes kingdom?
2. Why is he a prince? What kingdom is he from where him being known as a prince will matter? I ask if this kingdom is particularly popular or strong, and him being known as a prince would be a liability to people rather than a emotional appeal.
3. Why would the king of this kingdom force his son into a position to where he would be needed in battle? Is their military in ruins?
4. What is this team he was on previously? What did he do to get em killed?
These details matter as far as a prince of unknown origin goes. Think about what got him to where he is now, a runaway from his father or from failure.

DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha
okay, so, there are a few things with this ill need you to clairify.
1. What or who are these spirits? Great healers? Renouned pharmacists within the princes kingdom?
2. Why is he a prince? What kingdom is he from where him being known as a prince will matter? I ask if this kingdom is particularly popular or strong, and him being known as a prince would be a liability to people rather than a emotional appeal.
3. Why would the king of this kingdom force his son into a position to where he would be needed in battle? Is their military in ruins?
4. What is this team he was on previously? What did he do to get em killed?
These details matter as far as a prince of unknown origin goes. Think about what got him to where he is now, a runaway from his father or from failure.
alright ill fix it up for you thank you

Users who are viewing this thread