Llryia Harp (Redone Because I can't edit old thread)

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
304388-bigthumbnail.jpg
Although it has always been one of the *ahem* less threatening organizations, Llyria Harp, which can no longer call itself just a gang, is the longest-standing organization in Hell City. It is a mercenary guild, located, as it always has been, at the Rainy Traveller General Store between Alpha and Omega. They handle a wide variety of missions nowadays, from petty thievery to detective work to assassination requests. All one has to do is put a request in the request box, along with a decent price, and it will happen. Their motto is nothing prestigious, as Llyria Harp's flair has always been.

"Join Llyria Harp. We have cake."

Llyria Harp Code of Conduct

• We are a thieving/mercenary organization. Therefore, any crime we commit must follow a job request.
• As a member of Llyria Harp, I understand that there are no freeloaders. Every member must contribute to the success of the organization.
• I agree to kill only when necessary or when I have an assassination request.
• I will participate in meetings, no matter how dull the topic is.
• Llyria Harp is a family, not a monarchy. I agree to treat it as such.
• I will support other members of Llyria Harp at all times.
• If writing/texting messages with important information I will put the word "ring" at the beginning and end of the message, that way the other members know it was me and not an imposter.

- Members -

Leader: Bismarck D. Saedor @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

Second-In-Command: Maria Jones @Mitchs98

Shopkeeper: Axel Sofer @F o o l i s h n e s s

Thieves: (Open to Four) Elizabeth Jones @Mitchs98

Assassins: (Open to One) Koga & Naomi Ryomausu @Nenma Takashi, Evangelia Bolton @LeSoraAmari, Shiro Fujima @Mitchs98, Nanashi Yunchen @Spanner, Zero Agirl1107 Agirl1107

Spies: (Open to Three) Luce @Mika9889, Chuck Saedor @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

Trivia
- Their mascot is a dragon
- They have operated for a total of 18 years
- They were neutral in the Mafia war, but leaned towards the Mafia's side

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread