Lizzie Goodman

Bethari

liz-goodman.PNG

((Please forgive the overall goofiness of this one. I just couldn't help myself xD  ))

Brief intro: Meet Lizzie Goodman, the proud owner of the Sunrise Detective Agency. We Find What You're Looking For Before the Sun Rises, Guaranteed.™ Specialties include cheating spouses, polygraphs, lost or stolen goods, hacking, arson, murder, ghost hunting, vampire hunting, and cryptozoology. Special rates may apply. Finding does not always mean retrieving.

Name: Lizzie Goodman

Species: Human

Orientation: Upright. If the head isn't on top, you're doing it wrong.

Traits and Abilities: Trust me, Liz is very good at what she does. She'll find it, don't worry. 

She is very persuasive, can hack into computer systems, has some ability to communicate with the deceased, and, as previously mentioned, an uncanny ability to uncover new information.

Weaknesses: Your typical human weaknesses, such as (but not limited to)

• Blood Loss
  • Broken Neck
  • Decapitation
  • Fire
  • Major Organ Extraction
  • Magic 
  • Lack of search warrants. She can't just break into someone's property, and since she's not part of law enforcement, she can't subpoena peoples' stuff.
  • Death. She's allergic to dying. It could kill her, you know.

Liz narrows her eyes. "Why do you ask?"

Appearance: Don't let the perfect hair and smoky eye fool you; Lizzie is utilitarian in her approach to clothing, preferring  jeans and a leather jacket over heels and dresses. 

History and Bio: She just knew you were going to ask about the Wardenberg Incident. No, she is not going to tell you about it.

(Well, since you insist...)

One of Liz's biggest cases failed spectacularly. So spectacularly, in fact, that the entire family Liz was working for ended up dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 202247

((Please forgive the overall goofiness of this one. I just couldn't help myself xD  ))

Brief intro: Meet Lizzie Goodman, the proud owner of the Sunrise Detective Agency. We Find What You're Looking For Before the Sun Rises, Guaranteed.™ Specialties include cheating spouses, polygraphs, lost or stolen goods, hacking, arson, murder, ghost hunting, vampire hunting, and cryptozoology. Special rates may apply. Finding does not always mean retrieving.

Name: Lizzie Goodman

Species: Human

Orientation: Upright. If the head isn't on top, you're doing it wrong.

Traits and Abilities: Trust me, Liz is very good at what she does. She'll find it, don't worry. 

She is very persuasive, can hack into computer systems, has some ability to communicate with the deceased, and, as previously mentioned, an uncanny ability to uncover new information.

Weaknesses: Your typical human weaknesses, such as (but not limited to)

• Blood Loss
  • Broken Neck
  • Decapitation
  • Fire
  • Major Organ Extraction
  • Magic 
  • Lack of search warrants. She can't just break into someone's property, and since she's not part of law enforcement, she can't subpoena peoples' stuff.
  • Death. She's allergic to dying. It could kill her, you know.

Liz narrows her eyes. "Why do you ask?"

Appearance: Don't let the perfect hair and smoky eye fool you; Lizzie is utilitarian in her approach to clothing, preferring  jeans and a leather jacket over heels and dresses. 

History and Bio: She just knew you were going to ask about the Wardenberg Incident. No, she is not going to tell you about it.

(Well, since you insist...)

((Wardenberg Incident Info here))

Is... is that a Sims 3 character?

Sunset Detective Agency. It's funny cause that's a real thing in Sims.

Ummmm..... Is she a witch? (normal humans wouldn't really be able to do stuff like that lol) Although it's fine if you put human down and reveal that she's a witch later on! :D  Just as long as I know what I'm dealing with...

@Bethari

Please nobody else read this!!!! (I'm not kidding... Plz no.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back