• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bighitbabie

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I’m Elizabeth, I’m 19, and I’m looking for a few new rp partners! Here are the “requirements” of sorts, and a few points of information to be aware of.

• 18+ muns only. I’m only comfortable writing with adults

• 3rd Person Literate Style. I’d consider myself literate to advanced literate and I’m looking for similar partners.

• I’m aware this is a common desire in RP nowadays, but I’m looking to only play a Female OC in a m/f pairing 99% of the time. I’ve tried doubling as a male, but I’ve always lost muse and dropped the RP. HOWEVER, that being said, if you’re playing someone for me on the condition I play someone for you, I would be willing to try again.

• If you are at all interested in playing a fandom canon character against my original character, contact me for plot ideas specific to that character as well as more information on my ocs from that universe!

•If we ever wrote in the past, and it was dropped by one of us for one reason or another, we can definitely pick it back up! That being said, if we don’t mesh, please don’t force me to reply, and I’ll extend the same courtesy to you

Now onto my desired verses and plots!

!!UNIVERSES!!
*s mean level of desire!! The more stars out of 3, the more I’ve been craving that verse/plot/pairing

{The Devil All The Time (2020 Film)***
Arvin Russell

Cherry (2021 Film)**
Cherry

Spider- Man / Marvel / MCU**
Peter Parker

Uncharted*
Nathan Drake

KPOP**
Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, or Hoseok from BTS

Squid Game**
Seong Gihun

Friends (1990s Sitcom)*
Chandler Bing

The Hunger Games*
Peeta Mellark

Shameless*
Phillip Gallagher

The Walking Dead**
Glenn Rhee , Shane Walsh

Fallout 4*
Travis Miles

American Horror Story***
Ben (MH), Kit (Asylum), Jimmy (FS), Kyle (Coven), Rory (Roanoke)

Riverdale*
FP Jones , Jughead Jones

Stranger Things***
Steve Harrington

Train to Busan***
SeokWoo, YongGuk}

{WIP, Stay Tuned!}

Also, if you’re interested, here are some faces I like to use for my OCs! Most often I make characters specific to each roleplay, but I do have some premade OCs upon request!

{Gabby Hua

Daniella Perkins

Annie Nelson (@annieeeenelson on ig)

Quenlin Blackwell

Niwa Edingo

Isabela Merced

Ananya Panday

Aylin Elma

Mathilda Mai

Nailea Devora

Jessie Mae Alonzo

Gabrielle Morrison

Alyssa McKay}

Also, just for the hell of it, here are some of my desired opposite faces! These are definitely just ideas, though, I’m flexible!
{Miles Teller
Steven Yeun
Demetrius Harmon
Devon Bostick
Noel Miller
Jung Hoseok
Tom Holland
Dev Patel
Kim Seokjin
}

That’s all for now! Thanks for reading and feel free to reach out if something caught your eye!

Last edited:
BUMP and New Most Wanted Fandom / Opposite is Stranger Things’ Steve Harrington

Users who are viewing this thread

Back