• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Living With A Dragon

"Of course it is," Richard said as he sat up and looked at her, "you have such amazing eyes, such a full bodied figure, and I never said this before but your scales are beautiful."

Ember is blushing a deeper red then she is normally and plucks out a chest scale "here... since you like them so much" she smiles pushing it into his hand

Richard felt himself blush as he held the scale in his hand. He already knew that this was going into a pendant. "Thank you, I'll treasure it."

Ember lays down on her bed and pulls him next to her "you gonna play the movie or just flirt all evening?"

Richard blushed lightly and played the movie as he cuddled up next to Ember, a little unexperianced with being the little spoon.

Ember snuggles up to him she could fall asleep in this position, her claws rest on Richards muscular chest

Richard felt a little nervous at the claws on his chest, but he knew that she would never hurt him. "Thanks Ember, for today. It was fun."

Richard felt himself unable to stop smiling as they watched the movies together. Even during the scary part he still had a smile on his face. "Your body is really warm by the way."

Ember gives him a kiss "That's because I have a fire inside me" she smiles giving him a demonstration by breathing out a short burst of fire

"i mean it's different sure, but that kinda just makes it more awesome," Richard said with a smile, "it's a special talent that only you have"

Ember smiles and snuggles him further "thank you Richard" he always knew what to say to make her happy "It's kinda late and your shirt still needs to be washed... would you wanna spend the night here?" she asks innocently

Richard found himself blushing at her question, though he was sure that it had been innocent in your mind. "Well I certainly have no problem spending all night next to your beautiful body, but won't your mom be pissed if she catches me?"

Ember blushes deeply "well not if you sleep in front of me, I can easily obscure any view of you" she smiles referencing her rather large size

"And she would think it strange that there's an arm wrapped around you?" Richard asked with a light chuckle, "cause I don't think I could not cuddle you."

Ember giggled she was an incredibly cute dragon even if she didn't think so and as such was incredibly snuggleable "well you'll have to try" she smiles

Ember expands her massive Richard sized wings as she lies down to sleep "good luck lover boy!" she giggles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back