• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Living With A Dragon

Ember blushes and giggles the total area he's trying to hug totals about four times the size of him, she folds in her wings to make it easier for him

Ember wakes up in the morning lying on top of Richard, however because of the way she is lying she does not realise that her 2,700lbs weight is probably crushing the poor human.

Ember stretches and sits up when she finds that Richard is no longer lying beside her, as she does this she gives Richard a little more room to breathe however she is still sat on his stomach and hands

Ember jumps and quickly stands up "Oh my godesses I'm so sorry! are you hurt?! did I break anything!?" she asks pulling him into a hug

Ember snuggles him and hugs him incredibly tightly near tears "I'm so sorry Richard!" she cries "I-I didn't mean to hurt you" she cries scalding hot tears that land on Richard's face and shoulders

Richard whines at the tears, surprised at her hot they are, but he tries not to be audible about it. "It's fine Ember, we just have to take more....precautions in the future."

Ember nods and notices that her tears would be scalding him she sits on her bed and cries heavier "I'm so sorry, I'm a 1.2 tonne health hazard" she wails "J-Just go before I hurt you again"

Richard shook his head and went to sit on her lap. "No one ever said this would be easy," he smiled as he leaned up and kissed her.

Ember pushes him off her lap and takes flight "I can't risk hurting you anymore... w-what If I..." she doesn't finish her sentence and flies away starting multiple fires as she goes leaving a trail behind her

Richard sighs, he could just leave her. Maybe it was easier not getting into such a difficult relationship. But Richard didn't want to give up in her. He quickly climbed out the window and followed the trail after her.

After following the trail for a short while Ember is found writhing and wriggling in a tree, she got her wings caught in it's boughs and is now stuck, fire fighters are too busy with the blazes she created to get her down, the tree creaks under her 1.2 tonne weight

Ember writhes and squirms more roaring at him like a wild animal, she's not angry, she's scared, scared of hurting people "Go away!" she growls "I don't want to hurt you"

"Well guess what not being able to be with you is hurting me," Richard said softly, "I can heal bruises and semi crushed rib cages, but I can heal from missing you."

Ember looks at him "But I could have killed you... I'm too dangerous..." she looks away from him "I think it's best if you move on... find some... normal girl"

"Please think about what your saying here... I could have killed you last night... I-I don't know If I can take that Risk" She can't bare to look at Richard and tries to move away from him causing the branch to creak louder getting closer to breaking

"Ember stop, don't move!" Richard said in a panic, "you're going to fall." Richard has a clear look of fear on his face, but it was fear for Ember not him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back