• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Living life on open waters 18+

auj-blake

So I've been tossing this idea around a little bit and have been debating whether or not to try this role, but I don't see any reason not too. The idea I have is a sea life kind of adventure. the chacters would be living on a giant ship, that they either stole from the docks when setting out, were once held prisoner on and over threw the captain, or one of them already had the boat can be a situation too. Of course with living on the open waters there has to be fighting with sea creatures so they can survive, and travel to random destinations. Facing off with the fiercest in the ocean, not only risking their lives but manage to keep their ship afloat as well. They have all the potential in there lives, and the opportunity now to be who or what they wanna be, the main plot would be the adventure and a side of action of course. I want to dive into some world building with this too, just so it will be more interesting. I think for the moment I'm just gonna go with 3 people, and see how that goes ? Go ahead and drop a comment and let me know if you would be interested in some thing like this ?

I would love this roleplay! I like the idea of a whole ocean to just explore. And because it's fantasy there can be mermaids, selkies, and other creepy miscellaneous creatures.

Yeah exactly there is a lot of potential to have here ! It'll be real great. I'm looking forward to it.

I think I'm gonna do that too. Make a character and see how well I can make one.

Maybe we can refine the concept a bit too? Like what kind of world does this exist within? What does the ship look like? I have a feeling this will be a really cool rp

O think it should be a wooden ship, similar to a pirates ship. Just to make it have some character to it.

I like the idea of a pirate's ship look, and I don't know about you but I've always loved really dark colored ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back