• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Live on Kibo High: Acting Club

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=pamphlet]
background-image:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wNP0BIe.gif');
background-size:100%;
color:black;
border:3px solid black;
width:70%;
margin: 0 auto;
[/class]

EPISODE 1: With Friends Like This, Who Needs Characters?
Kibo School.jpg

The student body representative WISHED the day had started like one of those roleplay starting posts nobody really likes to read. One of those days with the bright blue skies and the cheery rays of sunlight just warm enough for spring but not warm enough that the delinquents had an excuse to walk around in those awfully sweaty t-shirts that on top of reeking violated the school rules to wear a uniform. A day with peace and quiet, just students walking, flying, skipping, jumping, floating or riding into the classrooms like usual. Everyone could just sit down, welcome the weekly transfer student with a suspicious background and pick on the guy on the window seat for no appearant reason. But even such simple youthful delights were robbed from her. Sure, the skies had done their part, it was in fact pretty sunny today, but down on Earth everything was a ruckus. The magical teachers were desperately wiping memories while creating magic circles to stop the robots and aliens from attacking each other with evergrowing lazers. A group of nekos had made a nest for potential litters with a faceless nobody. And no one, no one could shut up that sleeping pyshic from class 1-C who just COULDN'T STOP DREAMING OF PANCAKES!!!!!! The student body representative had to stop herself for a moment, taking in large gulps of air. It was fine. She was fine. She had to be fine.

Today was a special day after all.

29600c542c1cb3821885b87875f8f0ea.jpg

The Student Body Representative Hanekawa

It was a great day. An important day. Even if the speech this morning had been a disaster and everyone felt the urgent need to buy some pancakes by the end thanks to the psychic girl's dream flashing in everyone's minds the whole time like some subliminal message, even if everything was a ruckus and teachers were coming late left and right, even if those demonic notebooks kept popping up in the lost and found, and the disciplinary commity had their hands full with some other business that morning of all mornings and her hair was starting to white from the stress to the point she could almost feel an edgy theme song playing in the back of her mind, driving her a little more insane every second like she could get a knife and...

"We're not rated for gore, Hanekawa-san." said a voice closely behind. The student body represetative turned around, seeing none other than that energetic woman that was known as the laziest more empty-headed staff member in the entire school and possibly in every school in that area, who only kept her head in place because it was glued to her shoulders. She was also the acting club's supervisor.

b5c.jpg

"Oh, Bakaneko-sensei. Didn't notice you there." Speaking of the acting club, it was incredible how they even managed to stay afloat. With nekos, dragons, magical items, ghosts, aliens... Who knew what else going around in this school, they still had somehow managed to pull off an air of fantasy for the students in previous years. Some mysticism to their plays. And so, somehow their club had thrived but... "I heard your club will be looking for applicants this year again."

"Yes, indeed. Almost all of the members graduated last year. In fact, the acting club is short on members. Do you know the five member requirement to keep the club afloat? Suddenly we don't meet such a requirement anymore. But our students are determined to change that. In fact, I even gave them a little suggestion, and they finally agreed to it today! Want to come check it out with me? I'll only be skipping on work for a little bit. The club recruitment period is almost over anyway."

Hanekawa sighed at the teacher's playful wink. No wonder they were so desperate...

Good luck, acting club. You were gonna need it.

• Naturally a small crowd would form around the jousting knight that appeared amidst the club stands. It came trotting in mouted on a horse with a weirdly large head, clearly composed of half of a horse costume covering a centaur's upper body. The centaur pretending to be the horse was none other than Uma Sato, vice-president of the acting club, and the one thing that was assured was that she was blushing form both heat and embarassment underneath that layer. Sharing that heat and embarassment was the person in the tinfoil knight costume riding on top of the centaur, me, Torinaiwa Senbonohana. The new president of the acting club as of the end of the past year. Now it was my responsability, and Uma's and of a couple others to save the club from extentision. Yet, with an obviously fake spear on one hand and a basket full of pamphlets on the other, while riding my best friend and spouting nonsense like:

"Come, come, join the great battle to defeat the overlord! Save the princesses! Or perhaps you'd rather dive into the sea of knowledges, arrr, or explore space with magical rockets? The acting club brings you all of that, and more! Come, come and join us! in Kibo High's Acting club!"

Of course, we had to be very careful not to knock down the T.V. on the wooden stand next to us, which had some more accessible pamphlets and the aforementioned T.V. which in turn was playing old videos of the acting club's past performances. Even I couldn't help but occasionally take a peek in search of strength in my senpais who had already left us behind (to college, of course).

Suddenly I felt a bump. My masket turned ever so slightly, but dozens of pamphlets still made their way to the floor, out of my reach. Someone grabbed one and took a look while I was too flustered too speak and too afraid to fall to move:

[div class=pamphlet] Come Join Kibo High's Acting Club!

We are looking for people like YOU!

All talents welcome to apply! Come have fun and show the world that you can proudly live in another!

Meet new people, organize plays and reach new fame with a big performance in the end of the year!

Join the acting club today! Just sign your name, age, year, email adress and phone number and cross the functions you want to apply to in the back!
    [/div]
    [div class=pamphlet]
    Club President, head writer and director:
    Torinaiwa Senbonohana

Club vice-president:
    Uma Sato

You:
    *Actor □
    *Technician □
    *Assistant Script-Writer □
    *Lead Singer (must also be actor) □
    *Choreographer □
    *Technical Director (must also be a technician) □
    *Costume Designer □
    *Set Designer □
    *In-stage Prop Crew □
    *Make-up Artist □

[/div]

Note to self: Don't let Bakaneko-sensei ever touch a pamphlet again.

Tags: Gizaira Gizaira animegirl20 animegirl20 Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Theo713 Theo713 Vsland Vsland Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Valefar Valefar . D O V E . D O V E Servant Servant FabulousTrash FabulousTrash RI.a RI.a Freshet Freshet Ariel Ariel

Himeno Sebohana

Hime tiredly stumbled down the quaint little road while rubbing at her eyes with the back of her left hand. "Mmmmmm...Umi-chan why did you have to get me up so early," She grumbles softly to her best friend walking next to her. Well one of her best friends at least. You see Himeno Sebonohana had 2 friends. Her BEST FRIENDS, Umeko Maeda aka Umi-chan and Miyazaki Risa aka mama-chan. The three of had met in Hime's and Umeko's first year of middle school, while Risa was a second year student. The three soon became fast friends. "Is Mama-chan going to be at school too? I only ever get to see her at work," she pouts. It was Hime's and Umeko's first year in high school and it was their first taste of adult life. Hime had recently started her first job at a local maid cafe working with mama-chan. Hime's main problem though was her innocence. To solve her problem and to shield her mind from the ravenous stares of men at the cafe, she created a persona, Yuno. When in this persona the sweet, innocent, shy Hime turns into an energetic and outgoing girl who loves to flirt with the customers.

The school was soon in sight and Hime leant on Umeko for support. "Umi-Chan....I am not...going to make it....go on...without me," She closes her eyes gently and lets out a soft snoring sound as she continued to walk with Umeko. Hime's ability to slack off was renowned among her friends and she would often have to be whipped into shape by Risa to get any of her work done. It was a good thing that Hime was asleep on umeko's shoulder as they walked through the school and listened to the principal speak about the year and clubs and blah blah blah. The most exciting part of the day was going to happen soon. The club fair! This didn't stop Hime from still sleepily leaning against Umeko and slowly drooling on Umeko's shoulder as Hime slept.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uma Sato

Uma felt her cheeks turn bright red as she stood by where there stand was supposed to be. "Tori-chan was this really necessary? I feel so....embarrassed," she whispers so only Tori could hear her. Why did they have to listen to Bakaneko-sensei? She had good intentions, but she never seemed to know her hand from her foot. Uma may be blind, but she could feel the red hot stares burning metaphorical holes in her body as people murmured and mumbled about their embarrassing costume. I mean who wouldn't get a laugh out of a centaur wearing the top half of a horse costume and a girl wearing armor made out of tinfoil! That was why the acting club was known for being....eccentric with their performances. It was known throughout the school that the club needed actors or at least people to sign up or they were going to have to close the club. Hoping to get some sort of interested stirred up, Uma let out a terrible neigh sound. She was a world class trained actress! Her parents had helped her themselves AND hired others to help her fine tune her acting...she should not be reduced to such a ridiculous costume! "When I woke up this morning I didn't think I was going to be reduced to being ridden like a horse...or dressed like one...." she pouts to herself merely complaining rather than talking to anyone in particular.

Last edited:
Himika Bujo
A long limo like ridiculously long like stretched just about as far down the road as one could see down the road pulled up in front of Kibo high. An old man with a thin build exited from the very back of the limo holding his hand out to the passenger inside. Setting out of the limo was a beautiful girl with long black hair her uniform clean and not a wrinkle in sight. While she was in fact beautiful that was not what caught the attention of so many students. It was the strange crown on top of her head it wasn't a large crown in fact it was kinda small but it was strange nonetheless. As the girl stood tall in front of the school she could see students gathered around curious she approached. Without a word her butler went back to the car and it drove off the girl made her way through the crowd to find a strange sight. A makeshift knight on top of a makeshift horse. Behind them she could see a tv playing videos from the murmurs of the crowd she understood this was the drama club. Watching the tv she saw the club members smiling and looking as if they were all good friends a smile found its way onto the girl's face.

The murmurs now begun to mention her as it almost seemed like she might be apart of the club's strange attempt to gather members. The girl slowly brought her hand to her face and let out a booming laugh one she had practiced a thousand times over. "Ohohohoh! You all would do well to listen to my knights words for they speak the truth. I'm sure there are many of you who would look simply dashing if you dawned clothes of a royal such as I!" She now stood near the knight and their stead grabbing a pamphlet and pointing to a random bystander. "You commoner are you to tell me you would deny such a glorious opportunity such as this!" One might think someone would be embarrassed to talk like this but Himika was different she talked like this all the time so it made it almost not embarrassing at all.....keyword almost.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Idea Idea

Today was a rather curious, shall we say, for Michi Ishikawa "The Lion of Kibo High." It was a good day like many others due to the fact he still ran much of the "Kibo Territory." It was his destiny to rule after all, for he had the tenacity, the primal fury, the narcissism and of last but not least the money to throw around to give an additional air of credibility. As such he felt above other thugs who attended school, and others nearby, and essentially was a Bancho. Of course, he preferred going by "Dojo-Buster" as it sounded meaner and more threatening than Bancho and it reflected his pedigree. Plus as a bonus it gave another air of legitimacy in fronting a "Martial Arts Club" where he could easily bark out orders, battle plans and the occasional celebration to his goons on the school's dime.

However it was also a very bad day, due to the machinations of his sister. She had put him into a metaphorical chokehold and would scream his secret to the world if he did not comply. His credibility among the dredges couldn't take that blackmail being released to them. So he relented to her conditions of joining a more legitimate club. And this was the factor that led him to coming over to seek the acting club.

Storming down the halls, flanked by four nondescript goons who were each wearing a headband, came Mishi with shoulders loose, a smarmy tooth grin which was clutching down on a lollipop and a swagger seemingly playing a theme. As he approached closer to the booth, Michi spun around to address his goons. Pulling out the green lolly, Ishikawa slowly began twirling it twixt his index finger, middle finger and thumb.

"SOUNDOFF!" roared Michi Ishikawa with a maniacal fury as the goons quickly and stiffly assembled into a line in front of their Lion.

"Mantra!" growled out Ishikawa. In union the goons proceeded to chant with a religious fervor.

"Strike Hard!
Strike Fast!
Strike Countlessly!
No Fear!
No Mercy!
No Retreat!"

With a dramatic flair of the arm, Michi gestured back the way they came. "You have your orders! Descend my pride and claim power in my glorious name!" The goons all pressed a fist against an open palm and bowed to Michi, before leaving to cause a ruckus of some sort in his name.

Now that they were out of the way Michi snarled as he stalked his way to the booth. Once there he swiped a brochure and pen, quickly wrote down his name and carved a X at the spots marked Costume Designer and Make-up Artist. The pen mark itself went through the paper, but after pausing for a moment he snarled before writing down 'Whichever, don't care.' Finishing this task he slammed it down upon the table alongside his used lollipop.

Rolling his head around he began glowering at the human girls and the centaur who were currently present as he kept his arms limp at his side.

Yousuke Ueda

The gentle morning breeze felt pleasant against the pale skin of none other than Yousuke Ueda as he stood effortlessly on top of a tall electrical post not not far enough to miss the buzzing students as they slowly fill Kubo High where a collection of eccentric students with their own ridiculous adventures attend.

But then again, what was not ridiculous in this world?

With a huff, he jumped down the pole with extreme ease and landed safely on one of the front gate's pillars, , somehow defying all logic as the sheathed katana settled peacefully on his waist let out a clank. If not for the object and the fact that he's literally standing on the gate's pillar, Yousuke would have looked like your average high school student all clad in his full uniform and all.

It was only a matter of time before he started gathering looks. Perhaps it was because of his dramatic entrance, his current position, his sword, his looks or was it because of all of the above. Whatever it was, it was bothering him so he immediately disappeared from his stand, leaving nothing but a piece of log, before reappearing at some part of the school where a lot of stands and a glorious knight riding a horse was making an announcement.

Yousuke overheard the knight say something about saving a princess and defeating an overlord. "How noble..." the raven-haired male uttered to himself, completely in awe at the knight's determination and oblivious to the fact that its an obvious gimmick.

He picked up a pamphlet which was beside his shoe and began reading it.

The Acting Club...? T-This is the club Onee-sama dared me to... Ah! So that must be why she picked this club for me. She simply wants me to fight evil overlords and save oppressed innocents! But why does it say "play"..?

A laugh, unlike anything he has heard before, jolted him out of his thoughts as he looked up from the pamphlet and into the human being emitting such sound, "You commoner are you to tell me you would deny such a glorious opportunity such as this!"

The lad wasn't even sure whether she was referring to him but her words did have a point. Why must he decline an offer to be able to do an honorable deed!? He immediately crossed off the 'Actor' part of the paper since he wanted to 'act' against this evil overlord.

The dense male looked at the knight and the female whom he just noticed was probably the princess because she's adorning a crown. He approached them, "Please, allow me to partake with this honorable adventure." he bowed to them and handed the knight the pamphlet with his name and phone number (this boy has no e-mail address), "I promise to do my best and vanquish all evil. I shall keep the princess safe." he finished as the fire of determination ignited in his eyes.

Miyazaki Risa

Risa was, to say the least, excited. It was the start of another school year, she's successfully passed to the second year of high school while juggling her job and studies, as well as living independently. But her endorphins were thanks to something else that day. She knew both her best friends had entered Kibo High, and the inumimi could not wait to meet them in school and see them in matching uniforms. She bet they looked adorable. Once the morning assembly was dismissed and time was dedicated to the club fair, Risa sneaked away from her classmates. She wanted to surprise her friends and walk the fair together. After wondering around, she spotted a familiar beaut with bright pink hair dragging another attractive, dark-haired girl. She giggled lightly, squeezing through the crowd quietly and trying not to be noticed and managed to get behind the two girls. She covered both their eyes with a hand each, "Guess who!" The older girl couldn't help but let out a childish giggle, hoping it was a nice surprise for her best friends.

Risa soon let go, she had a grin on her face. "I'm so happy we are all in the same school again. Well done on getting accepted!" She congratulated. "Let's walk the fair together. I could show you girls around too." She suggested, not really leaving any room for objection. She knew how some of the high school boys (and girls) would prey on cute freshmen like Hime and Umeko during the fair. They can get quite aggressive to get new members and being the 'mom' of the trio, she wouldn't want them to be forced into joining a club they don't want.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Copy_of_Rosario_and_Vampire_Moka_Akashiya_Anime_Cosplay_Wig_3_1800x.png

Umeko Maeda Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez RI.a RI.a

Umeko was sleeping soundly in bed until her alarm went off. She slowly opened her eyes and reached over to shut it off. She then sat up, yawned and stretched out her arms. "Oh I better get up." She got out of bed headed into her bathroom and got washed and dressed. Once she was done she grabbed her bag and headed down stairs to the dining room. Her parents were already there her mother was typing away and her father was talking about something while the mother just nodded every now and again in response. "Then I fired him haha! Can't pull one on me!" Her father bellowed. "Uh huh that's very nice dear." Her mother said not once bothering to look at him. "Morning mother, morning father." Umeko sat down as a servant came and set a plate of food in front of her. "Morning dear!" Her father said loudly. Her mother finally tore her eyes away from the computer. "Honey must you be so loud in the morning? You know I have deadline meet and Umeko don't you have to go get that friend of yours before school?" Umeko paused in the middle of eating. "Ah Hime! I almost forgot." Umeko took one last bite of her food and started to head out. "Oh wait up miss don't forget your lunch!" The servant called out as she ran towards Umeko. Umeko stopped and took the bento box from her. "Oh thanks! Bye mom bye dad see you later!" She then headed off to Himeno's place.

Waking up Himeno was always a challenge Umeko had practically dragged the out of bed though this time she just decided to dump a bucket of could water on her head. "Up now!" After that challenge was completely Umeko and Himeno headed to school.

"Mmmmmm...Umi-chan why did you have to get me up so early,"

Umeko raised an eyebrow. "Because you have school. If I can wake perfectly every morning and manage to get to school then so can you."

"Is Mama-chan going to be at school too? I only ever get to see her at work,"

Umeko always wondered if it was healthy for Hime to be calling Risa mama-chan along with Risa not having and problems with it. She was pretty sure that wasn't normal. "Yes Risa will be there we're going to the same school now remember?"

Finally the school was insight but it didn't seem like Hime was going to make it. Hime suddenly was sleep on Umeko's shoulder still walking. She even slept through the opening ceremony. Umeko sighed, "Well as long as she didn't start drooling I guess it's fine." Aaaand she was drooling. Great....."Ugh Hime gross wake up!" Umeko wined. Suddenly everything went dark and Umeko off guard until she heard the voice. Umeko smirked. "Morning to you to Rise. Now mind getting Hime off of me she's drooling."

"I'm so happy we are all in the same school again. Well done on getting accepted!"

"Of course I got in! I'm pretty good with my grades." Umeko said smiling. "The challenge was helping her study." Umeko said with her arms crossed as she glanced at the sleeping girl on her shoulder.

"Let's walk the fair together. I could show you girls around too."

"Sounds good." Umeko said agreeing. "Actually I already have something in mind. I heard they had a acting club here is that true?"

Last edited:
Tsukiko Domen

"Goodbye father, goodbye mother, goodbye hallway spirit who keeps scratching at my door every single night despite how much I've pleaded you not to do that."

It had taken multiple reprimands from her parents, two cups of coffee and a freezing shower, but Tsukiko could now proudly say that her brand new morning routine was an overwhelming success. She couldn't even feel the wasted hours she'd spent awake up until 4:00 AM searching for a "dark figure" that was "right outside her bedroom window". Never mind that though, today was the big day: Tsukiko's first day over at Kibo High. She'd spent the previous week looking up information about the high school, and from the looks of it everything seemed to check-out rather nicely. From the fact that it was located at walking distance from her house to the presence of a renowned acting club, Tsukiko was sure that she had made the right decision when choosing Kibo. After a 10 minute walk she was finally approaching the high school Tsukiko knew that today marked the start of her memorable school days and nothing could get in the way of-.

"Oh. Oh no."

As Tsukiko stood by the high school entrance she blankly stared at the scene unfolding before her. Her smile and optimism had momentarily disappeared. Students whose hair would even make a troll doll blush. The distant sound of what seemed to be a laser pistol. And was that student carrying a katana!? Oh, my mistake, that was apparently just a log. Tsukiko rubbed her eyes in both awe and frustration, had she stumbled into a some cult's HQ by mistake? Nope, the sign clearly said this was Kibo High. Okay, this was fine, back in junior high school there were some odd students here and there, so she was already used to a certain degree of crazy. Tsukiko patted both of her cheeks, took a deep breath and adjusted back to her previous expression. Everything would turn out just great.

Saying that Tsukiko was impressed would be an understatement, not by the previously mentioned students, but rather by the amount of available clubs. From sports to cooking, Kibo High seemed to be jam-packed with a diverse amount of extracurricular activities, however, due to time constraints and plot convenience Tsukiko could only join two of them. She approached the stand of her first desired club, Tea Ceremony, and was greeted by a trio of sweet looking girls. After a introductions and a brief explanation on how the club operated Tsukiko gladly signed up. Stepping away from the stand Tsukiko's attention was immediately caught by a group of people gathering around something. Upon closer inspection she noticed the presence of a knight riding a "horse" and being accompanied by a princess. Was this the medieval club?

"Come, come, join the great battle to defeat the overlord! Save the princesses! Or perhaps you'd rather dive into the sea of knowledges, arrr, or explore space with magical rockets? The acting club brings you all of that, and more! Come, come and join us! in Kibo High's Acting club!"

"Ohohohoh! You all would do well to listen to my knights words for they speak the truth. I'm sure there are many of you who would look simply dashing if you dawned clothes of a royal such as I!"

*NEIGH!*

Ah, even better. Before she could watch any further Tsukiko took a small step back as dozens of pamphlets left a basket that was being carried by the knight and fell onto the ground. Tsu then picked up one of them and after reading it proceeded to let out a soft chuckle. They've definitely caught her interest. Tsukiko took out her own pen, marked her desired role, signed the pamphlet and then placed it on the stand while avoiding coming into contact with an abandoned lollipop. With all of that out of the way Tsukiko turned once more towards the acting crew as they were approached by an excited looking student.

"This...will most definitely be an interesting school year." Tsukiko whispered to herself before widening her smile.
TsukikoPamphlet.jpg

★ ー
Takumi Hiro

Hiro was sprinting towards the closing school gates that morning, only managing to make it by a small margin. His hands were on his knees as he regained his breath. It was the opening ceremony and there were still a small group outside before the assembly took place. Like a slow-mo scene in a ridiculously large budgeted advertisement, beads of sweat sparkled against the sunlight. He combed his golden locks back with a hand as he smiled to himself and his soothing voice graced the ears of those present. "...Glad I made it on time." The girls blushed and swooned at the sight of the bishounen, the guys had an awkward blush on their cheeks as they wondered how he could make sweat look beautiful. The moment quickly dissipated when a teacher told them to hurry inside.

Just after they dispersed to join clubs in the fair, Hiro noticed that a group of students was following behind him. He slowly came to a stop, and so did they. Chuckling, he turned around to face them with a dazzling smile, sparkles seemed appear behind him as he did. "Can I help you ladies?"

The simple question struck the girls into silence, until one spoke up. "Er-erm.. We were wondering which club you were going to join!"

"Oh? Well, I must answer when such a cute girl asks me. I'm going to sign up for the track team." Hiro told them, earning sighs and 'kyaa'. To which he simply smiled in response. "You're so handsome, you should be an actor in the acting club!" One shouted, getting his attention.

"I don't know about me being handsome compared to a beautiful lady such as yourself." He winked, churning out compliments like spreading smooth butter, "but that does sound like an interesting idea. I'll consider it. You girls should join the clubs you want too, ok?" With that, he bid farewell to the girls and was just about to leave until he was asked for his name. "I'm Takumi Hiro. I hope I can learn everyone's name soon."

"I'll be in your care, senpai." Hiro handed back the signed form for the track club back to a member handling the stall, she had mentioned that the president was over at the acting club at the moment. Curious, he headed over and found a small crowd and heard an overdone evil laugh.

"Ohohohoh! You all would do well to listen to my knights words for they speak the truth. I'm sure there are many of you who would look simply dashing if you dawned clothes of a royal such as I!"

Flyers were being handed out and Hiro found one in his hands. 'Ehh, I didn't know there were so many things you can do in the acting club.' His mouth formed and 'o' shape as he read the colourful pamphlet. A 'neigh' brought his attention back to the scene before him, the makeshift horse shifted uncomfortably. While the tinfoil knight tried not to fall off and the evil princess continued to shove flyers into the crowd. An amused expression formed on Hiro's face as he made his decision. He did have an interest in art other than running. Hiro handed back the filled form with his signature smile that could shut down an advert for toothpaste, "I look forward to working with you all."

[class=pamphlet]
background-image:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wNP0BIe.gif');
color:black;
border:3px solid black;
width:70%;
margin: 0 auto;
Text-align:center;
[/class][div class=pamphlet]
Club President, head writer and director:
Torinaiwa Senbonohana

Club vice-president:
Uma Sato

You:
*Actor □
*Technician
*Assistant Script-Writer □
*Lead Singer (must also be actor) □
*Choreographer □
*Technical Director (must also be a technician)
*Costume Designer □
*Set Designer
*In-stage Prop Crew □
*Make-up Artist □

Takumi Hiro
16 y. o.
1st year student
hiro.mi@gmail.co.jp
XXXX-xxxxx

Idea Idea Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
[/div]

Did someone mention a weekly transfer student with a suspicious background? I'm fairly sure I heard someone mention that somewhere. Well, if that's what the people want, then that's what they're going to get!!

Anton had arrived Earlier than some of the students in order to not only fill out the last bit of his transfer papers, but also to pay his respects to the principle and again thank them for entertaining his selfish desire to attend Kibo High. Why Kibo you ask? Well why not! It had everything a student could ask for and more! After the opening ceremony had come and gone, Anton was one of those students who had been whisked away to have his recent memories wiped, walking away from the teacher that had done so while saying “Guten Morgen, Watashi Pancake-san” in a monotone voice, the sounds of lazers firing snapping him out of his stupor. To look at him, you wouldn't think anything special of him. He looked like your average Kibo High student. Average height. Average weight. Average looks. Average...well, you get the idea. The point is, you wouldn't know from looking at him that he was the heir prince of a faraway nation. And that's exactly how he wanted it. He didn't want bowing, squealing, fanfare stunts done in his family's honor. He wanted to accepted for who he was, not who he was.

Anton would follow the crowd out of the gymnasium after the opening ceremony, looking around at the various clubs that had set up trying to attract fresh faced first years such as himself. A few caught his attention, Anton especially showing interest in the Archery club. He did archery. That was a thing he was good at. But....joining the Archery club might mean competitions. Competitions that, if they ranked high enough, would draw the attention of the media. And that would potentially blow his cover. So as much as he liked it, he couldn't join the Archery club. Walking by, Anton would find himself coming to a stop and watching the almost skit like action going on at the Acting Club's set up. “...Mother is rather fond of the theater.” he would finally convince himself, and with a half smile would make his way towards the group.

He moved with confidence. With purpose. There was no hesitation as he approached the growing group, walking up next to a fellow student who had just signed her papers and took a pamphlet for himself, giving it a once over. It was....crude, to say the least. More like something his younger sister would come up with, not a high schooler. Still. It had a certain charm about it. Turning to the female student (Tsukiko) he would ask. “Excuse me. May I borrow your pen?” He spoke softly, his tone heavy with a thick accent. If the pen was offered he would accept it, or if not he would ask the horse mounted knight in tin foil if they had one he could borrow instead. Once a pen was acquired Anton would fill it out, putting a clearly defined X next to Actor, Set Designer, and In-Stage Prop Crew. Once done he would sign his name at the bottom of the page with a signature that was obviously well practiced and place his pamphlet with the others, returning the pen to whomever he had borrowed it from. Anton would then look to the knight, asking “Fair knight, may I offer you and your noble steed a drink of water? Attracting such attention is surely thirsty work.

Sora Nakamura

A high pitched, female scream silenced the school. It had been early morning and Sora had just arrived at school, his uniform freshly ironed and his bento box packed to the brim. Being the 'gentleman' he was, he had offered a girl he thought was a cute a taste of his cooking, telling her that he would be joining the cooking club and rise to the top ranks. It just so happened that he had said this at the cooking club's table...and the girl he was talking to was the head of the cooking club. She had long, black hair which feel half way down her back, her emerald green, which no longer shone with excitement but disappointment, and upcurled lip examined the first year.

"So...you think you can cook?" She asked in a cold voice. "Look kid, I've already turned away many people today. They've all made me try their cooking and, I'll be honest with ya, none of them could have sold for even a single piece of yen. So what makes you think you're any different?"

Sora smirked and placed his bento box down on the table, his eyes glistening before he opened his mouth. "Well, that's simple." He began, suddenly taking off the top of his box, steam escaping slowly, inviting nearby people to the table. "I have a reason to cook...also I've been cooking for years." He quickly pulled out a pair of chop sticks and dramatically swooped them out, holding them with confidence. "Now, if you'd please...I made this top layer specifically for you! Enjoy your meal!"

The girl scoffed, taking the chop sticks swiftly. She plunged them into the food before stopping, gulping, clenching her sticks harder. She closed her eyes, quickly bringing a mouthful of special made 'gratin dauphinois'. "What you're currently eating," Sora began with a smug look on his face. "Is a dish typically found in the south-east of France. However, instead of baking it in milk, I baked it in rice-milk in order to give it a more Japanese feel. So in short, a hybrid dish!"

Suddenly, the girl's clothes burst off and she fell off her chair. Sora watched with a wide grin, his eyes widening. "G-g-g-get out!!!" The girl screamed loudly, causing everyone to shut up.

And now back to the current time.

Sora was blown backwards from a sudden, intense, high powered nose bleed, sending him halfway across the schoolyard. He hit something big, something on four legs, something hairy. It wasn't enough force to hurt or damage the thing he had hit, but it was enough for it stop him from flying any further back. He groaned, rubbing his head slowly as he struggled to open his eyes...however when he did.....he was treated to an amazing view. "Did I die and go to heaven?" He asked before wrapping his hand around something.

"Huh?"

He looked down to find he was laying over a bunch of flyers. "Oh, I'm sorry!" He said quickly, picking himself up just to crouch down again. Slowly, he helped pick up most of the sign-up sheets, handing them over to the girl atop the horse-woman, keeping one. "Mind if I keep one?" He asked quietly, looking down and reading the sheet. "Huh...still need a set designer?"
Idea Idea Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Uma Sato

Why was this such an embarrassing situation that Bakaneko-sensei convinced us to do? I mean I may be a centaur, but I shouldn't be degraded to being a weird looking horse... Uma heard a scream and a girl shouting "Get out!" causing her ears to perk up attentively. What's going on? She thought to herself, but before she could move to take action, something flew across the courtyard hitting her directly in the chest. A bright crimson shade of blush began to burn on her cheeks and she froze. Standing stiffly where she stood with her hands clenched into fists at her side. Murmurs arose from the crowd commenting on the events that had just transpired. It was known throughout the school that Uma had quite a large pair of...well you can guess what she has. uma does take after her mother after all. Anyways, Uma slowly reached to to touch the top of the horse head and pulled it off slowly, revealing her embarrassed face. and quivering lip. "H-H-Hentai!" Her words were accompanied by rearing up onto her back legs in surprise without realizing she still had her best friend on her back. "AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" She shouts and wraps her arms over her chest as if to protect herself from the pervert.

Himeno Sebohana

Hime rubbed at her eyes and yawned before wiping a small strand of drool from the corner of her mouth. "Mama-chan?" She mumbles tiredly before standing up straight and blinking the sleep out of her eyes. "Mama-chan?" Hime said more clearly before the realization hit her. "Mama-chan! MAMA-CHAN!" Hime jumps and spins around to face her other best friend. "i missed you mama-chan!
The girl says loudly before wrapping Risa in a tight hug. The two had seen each other at work all the time, but they were always so busy with customers and being in character, that they rarely had time to talk or hang out. "mama-chan...Umi-chan dumped water on me earlier...it was cold," the girl makes puppy dog eyes up at her friend trying to get Umeko a scolding from Risa.

As the three friends were walking and talking to each other, a commotion broke out. First it was a girl shouting get out, but then the real party began. "H-H-Hentai!" rang throughout the courtyard and drew whatever attention hadn't been drawn to the previous shouting. "Tori-chan!" Hime gasped as she saw her sister barely able to hang on to what appeared to be a very...well...rounded...centaur...so big...Hime's hands instinctively went to her own much much flatter chest out of jealousy and longing. All the other girls in her family had much larger chests and it annoyed Hime and made her jealous. Hime shook her head to clear her thoughts, Tori was more important. Judging by the distance, Hime wouldn't even be close enough to Tori to be able to help her.

Idea Idea . D O V E . D O V E RI.a RI.a animegirl20 animegirl20

Kohaku Akiyama
A certain neko sighed heavily to herself as she walked through the gates of her high school, Kibo High. Even though it was early in the morning the campus was already full of its daily, crazy antics. Kids with fake swords, delinquents already getting to work before the bell has even rung, boys flirting with girls so that they'd swoon over them, but this was all normal for the school. Though, despite all of it, Kohaku never felt truly comfortable in her own skin within the campus walls. That was to be expected coming from the girl with tiger traits. You were basically a magnet for bullies if you physically stood out amongst everyone else, unless you were good at blending in. One of the few skills Kohaku was thankful to have.

While she made her way into the building, the neko's tiger ears twitched as she picked up on a scream. Immediately her head turned in the direction of the sound. "That didn't sound too good," Kohaku murmured softly to herself. Silently she stood in the hallway, hesitating for a moment before going towards where she heard the scream. As she neared the source, a second scream had erupted nearby. But this scream sounded familiar, all too familiar in a way. This time Kohaku moved quickly to whoever it was that had just shouted. When she made it there was a crowd of people, a tin foil clad "knight", and the person that had yelled. "S-Sato-senpai!"

The centaur seemed to have been inappropriately touched since she did scream hentai at the top of her lungs, and was hugging her chest. But the thing that frightened the neko was how Uma was rearing up with someone on her back. The boy in front of the centaur didn't seem to move away from her. Kohaku gulped nervously while her tail flicked behind her in a sharp manner. Shakily, she moved of to a less crowded area near the acting club's stand. Not to grab a pamphlet, but to try and calm the half human down a bit. With her hand pressed against one corner of her mouth, Kohaku managed to speak up, "Senpai please calm down! The girl on your back or someone else is going to get hurt if you don't." Though Akiyama did need to sign back up for the acting club this year, and find the swim team's stand, trying to help the older girl calm down was more important.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Tsukiko Domen

“Excuse me. May I borrow your pen?”

"Of course, here you go." Tsukiko said as she handed her pen to the student, soon putting it back into her bag once he was done signing up the pamphlet.

It would seem that quite a handful of students were interested in joining the acting club. And boy were they all different. There was the katana wielding log boy, a guy whose body language reminded Tsukiko of a cartoon thug, another guy whose smile should be classified as a driving light hazard and even another guy whom she had previously lent her pen to. Oh, did I mention that he looked like a prince? It was an...interesting mix to say the least, but despite this everything seemed to be going surprisingly normal. Some of the students were directly talking to the tin knight, others were standing on the sidelines staring at the medieval show. Everything was going perfectly fine, until out of nowhere a high speed perverted student projectile came crushing against the poor horse's chest. At least it was a soft landing.

It took a moment for Tsukiko to properly process what was going, but by the time she did chaos had already erupted. The centaur girl's face lighted up with a fierce blush before abruptly standing on her hind legs, placing the tin knight in a potentially dangerous situation with her sudden movements. A passing by female student with feline features was attempting to calm down the agitated centaur. Meanwhile the perverted projectile was nonchalantly inquiring about the set designer position.

"This...has turned into a difficult situation."

Without any time to lose Tsukiko prepared herself physically. If the neko's words weren't enough to cool down the centaur then Tsukiko would be forced to dive and act as a cushion for the tin knight. She lacked the physical strength to catch the knight, so using her body as a pillow to soften the fall was all Tsukiko could really do. This was only Tsukiko's first day at Kibo High and she was already putting herself in a situation that could potentially turn her into a flattened high school haunting spirit. Yep, this was gonna be a fun school year.

[class=back]
background-image:url('https://cdn.vectorstock.com/i/thumb-large/34/86/music-note-heart-pink-vector-7433486.jpg');
border:5px dotted hotpink;
[/class]
[class=text]
background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75);
border-radius:25px;
color:white;
text-align:center;
[/class]

[div class=back]
Tori Torinaiwa Senbonohana.jpg

[div class=text]
Torinaiwa Senbonohana

I patted the side of my friend, not wanting to pat the horse head in fear of accidentally poking an eye or something to that effect. Even if she was surprisingly controlled, there was also a little clumsiness to Uma, about what you'd expect from a blind person. She was also part horse, which made it extra scary to spook her, especially when you were wearing clothing that made to beg for a paper cut. However, I did lean closer to the girl's head so she could hear my whispers properly.

"Don't worry. Just another hour or so, then we can take a break, ok? Just loo- I mean have you se- I mean, we're already surrounded by this crowd! Now if only a few more of them would take our pamphlets instead of just staring..." Which reminded me, those were still lying on the ground. How was I gonna reach them without falling off? The original plan was for me to ride Uma back to the club room where we had a ladder I could climb down from, but with this crowd, oh no what was i gonna do? Leap, jump? I'd break myself! Maybe I could use the stand? But it could come falling apart if I did, then what? While I struggled with these questions, a certain lady with green hair and very fancy-looking clothes made her way through the crowd and began shouting about how my "words were true" and calling the other students peasants.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

"A...I..uh..I... miss... plea... I ... " I mumbled, my brain barely able to process the afront. What did she think she was doing?! I didn't know this girl, I had never seen her in my life, but here she was acting as if she was part of the club already! Not only that, she was insulting the people around us too, at this rate she'd turn everybody off the club and it would die, and it would be my fault for being so clumsy and dropping the papers and not thinking about how to stop people this from passing as us and AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Yet, against all my expectations, her methods turned out to be having results. Was she actually gonna save this club instead? Immediately more people began flocking to us. Both people I would like to see in our precious little home, and those I would prefer to shoo away with repellent. There was this one handsome looking guy requesting to join, there was a tiger girl. But there was also this really creepy person and some delinquent that showed up. Between the blushing and the shivers, I almost ended up slipping anf falling off Uma, but that wouldn't happen so soon, as I managed to pull myself back into the right position. Just as I managed to, yet another person appeared. He had a very formal appearance, and if not the uniform one might presume he was somse kind of ancient warrior, both by his appearance and by his mannerisms and way of talking. That's when it hit me he might be following the fancy girl's example, no, what if they were in on this together? Was it some kind of conspiracy against our club? But whatever they were doing, it was gaining us members, in fact the two of them JOINED the acting club. At this point, we had more than enough to save our dear club! I could soon sigh in relief knowing I could conduct proper auditions and wouldn't have to accept a bunch of people who ust wanted to slack off just due to the lack of members. For better or for worse that rich girl and that ninja guy would have to be properly thanked, as they pretty much saved our club. I found myself nodding to my own person as I contemplated such thoughts, being interrupted by someone I could ust barely make out was asking if he could give Uma some water.

That reminded me of Uma's situation. She was strong, and well endowed, maybe a litttle too well really, with those massive mountains sometimes making me wonderif she didn't loose her vision somewhere among them, just showing them off all the time like.... In-in any case, she was probably feeling very hot in there, and probably starting to get really tired. We would needto figure a way out of the crowd,but I didn't want to leave the stand fully unsupervised either. And we couldn't take out the horse mask right now, orit would break the act, after we went through such trouble for it...even though both of us were mostly doing it out of Bakaneko-sensei's request...

"Hum....hum.... I mean... th-th-thank y-yo-you b-but- " My gagging was interrupted by a sudden unexpected scream. I began turning my head, just in time to see some bash into the horse head in front of me with a "BOING" sound. I was pushed a little back by the impact, but there was nothing serious, though the person trying to offer her water had fallen into the crowd right into that creepy girl from earlier, who had laid down on the ground for some reason. I giggled, smiled at my friend, prepared to pat her back. "Wow Uma, you are really tou-"

I saw my friend scream.

Suddenly I didn't see my friend anymore. I saw the ceiling.

Now I saw the floor.

And the ceiling again.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

[/div]

[/div]

Interacting with: Uma ( Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez ) Himika ( Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi ) Anton ( Theo713 Theo713 )
Mentions: Sora ( Vsland Vsland ) Yousuke ( . D O V E . D O V E ) Michi ( Freshet Freshet ) Kohaku ( Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 ) Hiro ( RI.a RI.a ) Tsukiko ( Servant Servant )
Other Tags: FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Gizaira Gizaira Valefar Valefar

Before the whole confusion could start, three girls were cheerfully coming to class. These were not, by any means, abnornal school girls. A sleepy black haired girl was pratically being dragged standing towards the acting club's stands by her friends, a pink one who was pretty honest and upbeat and a more stern one with her share of lupine features. Three perfectly normal highschool girls, standing not far behind the crowd that surrounded the tinfoil knight and their horse. Three perfectly normal highschool girls, three great friends.

"Three perfectly normal highschool girls...ripe for picking for a very fun highschool club." A suddenly creepy voice popped out from behind them, as Bakaneko slithered out of one of the stands, standing right behind the girls with her fingers seeming to tickle the air. "Come on girls.... don't you want to give it a try? Hihihi..."

Then suddenly some kind of confusion began, and Bakaneko's eyes widened as she slaw Tori being flung into the air, and the barely awake girl suddenly trying to rush to her rescue, though she was obviously too far away to do anything.

Interacting with: Hime ( Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez ) Umeko ( animegirl20 animegirl20 ) Risa ( RI.a RI.a )

Yousuke Ueda

Yousuke knew that something wasn't right the moment he heard a sharp feminine scream. A moment later and a fast projectile blasted from the direction of the noise straight into the honorable knight's mount.Then all of a sudden, the mount ended up to be not an actual horse. His blue eyes widened in shock as the centaur pulled off her horse mask to reveal a feminine albeit very red face.

But the lad didn't dwell on the eye-opening revelation since the gallant knight accidentally fell off her poor stee- her friend..?

In a split of a second, the ninja disappeared from his position only to reappear precisely on the spot where the knight would've landed on if not for his arms catching the individual. Arms toned and strengthened by numerous years of training prevented the knight from falling to the ground as his eyes momentarily lingered to make sure they are okay.

He gently settled the chevalier down on the ground while he wondered at the back of his mind why someone clad in such fine suit of armor weighed like a feather (and why was the armor crinkling?) but he concluded that his physical training was to thank for it.

However, now was not the time to dally in his thoughts. A villain dared to ambush such noble recruitment and he shall not go unpunished!

He made his way to the blasted villain with brows furrowed and gaze cold, "I have vowed to vanquish all evil." he said before pausing to ready his battle stance and grab the hilt of his katana, "Now if you think that you can stop us from defeating the evil overlord, then I suggest you think again."

Things took a turn for the worse very quickly when a male student came barreling towards the group, face planting in to the unnecessarily oversized chest of the woman making up the front half of the horse. Only....holy crap she was a centaur! So that's why the lower half of the costume looked so real. Anton would take a step back from the situation, not out of fear, but out of safety. Were she a regular mare he could calm her down himself with no injury to anyone. But that wasn't the case. When he stepped backwards Anton would trip, going down backwards and landing atop the female student whom had a moment ago lent him the pen to fill out his pamphlet. When he fell he would land on her with his midsection falling on her, while his shoulders and head would hit the ground with an audible crack!

The impact would knock Anton out cold for almost a full minute, Anton eventually opening his eyes and forcing himself to sit up. “Das war nicht lustig*” He would mutter, a hand immediately going to where he had bounced his head off the ground. “Das tat weh!**” He would yell in a louder tone than he meant to use, realizing his mistake and quickly clearing his throat. He would turn his attention to the girl whom he had landed on, asking her “Oui, are you alright?” Whether or not she was Anton would move to stand on his own two feet, then turn to her and offer her the hand that wasn't holding the back of his head if she were conscious, or if she wasn't he would move to sit next to her so nothing else would happen. This isn't how he intended on spending his first day at the new school. Turning again, Anton would watch the rest of the scene play out, wondering if it was too late to change his mind. He decided after only a few seconds it was, that he was a royal prince and he had never backed out of a deal just because things had gotten hairy in the past and that he wasn't about to start now. He wanted, or rather needed, to go to the nurse's office, but as he was a new student here he wasn't sure where that was.

After taking a moment to completely regain his wits about him, Anton would stand, if he were sitting, and again reapproach the group. As calmly as he could, Anton would approach the male who had caused this entire situation, snatching or ripping the pamphlet from the male's hands depending on how much of a grip he actually had on the paper. "Your actions have thus far have only served to prove your presence in this, or any other club for that matter, would be not only detrimental to the club's activities but to the well being of the club members as a whole. Your hasty apology, if you can call it that with a straight face, borders on insulting. I would suggest attempting a more heartfelt apology in the future, though ideally you should refrain from situations where such apologizes are required in the first place." With that off his chest Anton would approach the ninja who had caught the tin foil knight, offering her the pamphlet the ruckus starter had been holding. "I will defer to your judgement on this matter, though I would suggest requiring a more honest apology than what has been presented thus far." Normally Anton was the calm, collected type. But for him, like so many others, that changed when he was physically injured. And because of his man, he had been.
* That wasn't fun
** That really hurt!

Michi kept a loose posture as he just took a few notes of what was going on, while taking out another lollipop and unwrapping it. Crinkling the wrapper as loudly as possible before tearing it off, he threw it off to the side revealing a red lollipop which was another simple circular one. Shoving it in his mouth he lowered his arms and kept his hands at his side while swirling the lollipop around in his mouth. Let's see, there were nerds, many, many nerds of all sorts of descriptions.

That didn't interest him much, but there was something that he did note that was interesting to him. All thanks to the work of the human cannonball wannabe, there seemed to be some sort of scuffle brewing between the fancy looking nerd, and a nerd who was into crossfit, versus the human cannonball. Apparently they were upset that the human cannonball did fire himself like a projectile as those would do, and strike the display and for touching the pony when the sign clearly said to not touch the pony.

With a wicked grin Michi cracked his knuckles, and swaggered towards Anton and Yosuka. "Y'think ya scrawny nerrrrrds think you gedda fight fore me!?" Flailing his arms to the side and raising them towards the ceiling Ishikawa began howling frantically with a gleam in his eye. "Ain't gettin to cannonball there, 'less you pass through me! WELCOME T'THE JUNGLE, MEET THE LION!"

Cracking his lollipop between his teeth he spat out the remains and the stem of the stick on the ground as he raised his arms up, and began making some quick jabbing motions for intimidation, clearly ready for some carnage.

Theo713 Theo713 . D O V E . D O V E

Last edited:
Kohaku Akiyama
It would've appeared that the neko's attempts to soothe Uma had been in vein as Tori was thrown from the centaur's back. Not only that, but two other students had been knocked over in the proccess. This really isn't good, Akiyama thought to herself in a panic as Sato-senpai continued to flail. In the middle of her thinking, however, the second-year student almost didn't see a horse hoof coming her direction With a yelp Kohaku managed to jump backwards over a few people before landing on her feet behind them. "Aw man, that was close," she sighed heavily as she managed to stand up straight. Though the real question now was how anyone was going to help ease Uma's nerves.

But for now, that didn't seem to be the thing everyone else was worrying about at the moment. The boy that had fallen over and the one that managed to catch Tori in the nick of time were scolding the cause of all the trouble. A blonde boy that had landed in Sato-senpai's chest. One seemed to want to fight the human projectile, while the other demanded her appologized for his actions. If that wasn't enough, a delinquent with the vocabulary of a first grader nearby seemed to be defending the blonde! He was trying to pick a fight with the other two boys!

As much as Kohaku wanted to speak up and prevent any fighting from happening, she was too scared to talk. Especially with that delinquent nearby. Her tail started to flick sharply out of nervousness, while her tiger ears were pressed against her head. Akiyama let out a loud gulp, all she could do was watch like any bystander. Backing away slowly to try and slip away without getting noticed anymore than she had.
Mentions: Torinaiwa ( Idea Idea ) Uma ( Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez ) Anton ( Theo713 Theo713 ) Yousuke ( . D O V E . D O V E ) Michi ( Freshet Freshet )

Miyazaki Risa

"I've missed you too, Hime-chan." Risa giggled and hugged Hime just as tightly, spinning the girl before setting her down. "Can't forget you, Ume-chan!"

After Risa pulled away, there was an amused smile on her lips as she listened to both of her best friend go on about how their morning went. She cocked a brow at Hime and she patted her head, "There's no way I can scold Ume-chan after all the trouble she went through to get you to school." She gave Umeko a thumbs up and thanked her, "Do whatever you have to do to get this girl to school. I'm counting on you." She stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Oh? The acting club? We sure do! I'll show you where their booth is." Risa hooked an arm with both Hime and Umeko. It seemed that the pink-haired girl had already decided which club to join. But it's no surprise, she's talented and beautiful. Anyone would love to see her perform on stage. On the other hand, Hime was shy and had stage fright. Well-- unless her alter ego takes over. Maybe joining the acting club will help her with her shyness. Her older sister is the president too, Risa was sure she would be happy to have her sister in the club. As for herself, she was planning to join the club to improve her writing skills. She wasn't sure about acting or singing since she's never tried it out properly. And there was no harm in trying.

As they approached the acting club booth, a crowd had already seem to form and Risa wasn't sure what was going on. "Three perfectly normal highschool girls...ripe for picking for a very fun highschool club. Come on girls.... don't you want to give it a try? Hihihi..."

Risa yelped at the sudden voice behind her, the breath tickling the back of her neck. She released her friends as she spun around to find Bakaneko-sensei giggling. She was just about to respond to the silly teacher when a loud scream sounded from the crowd and Hime shouting in worry for her sister. It all seemed to happen so fast and so wrong. Wa-wait, a ninja? Whatever he was, the student skilfully caught Torinaiwa-senpai with ease, but not before impacting a tall student who spoke in a different tongue. Then a rather rowdy looking student entered the scene imitating a... pirate? Things were starting to get out of hand really fast, and Risa felt like she needed to do something to simmer everything down. A nervous looking neko girl nearby only made her resolve stronger.

She turned to Umeko and Hime first to tell them to stay put. Risa patted the neko girl's shoulder gently to get her attention, and gave her a reassuring smile. "It's alright. If things get out of hand, could I ask you to find a teacher? Ahh- not her though." She whispered the last sentence as she subtly gestured to Bakaneko-sensei. The girl stepped inbetween the tall foreigner, ninja and the troublemaker. "I'm going to have to ask all of you to stop. Do I need to remind you all that you are in school? Fighting is against school rules and you will all be punished heavily if you do not back down. There are other civil ways to find a solution and you are scaring everyone. You wouldn't want to get a bad reputation on your first day, would you?" Her amber eyes narrowed at each of them. Her voice stern and unwavering.

After saying her piece, she addressed the crowd to disperse, "Anyone who is injured, please make your way to the nurse's office. If you need help, please ask." Most of the students had made a move by now, the space now has a lot more room. If Risa failed to prevent a fight from happening, at least there won't be many bystanders caught in a crossfire. She crossed her arms as her eyes flickered between the boys, and the accused blonde that started all this. Her ears perked and senses alert should any of them attempt to solve this violently.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez animegirl20 animegirl20 Theo713 Theo713 . D O V E . D O V E Idea Idea Vsland Vsland Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Freshet Freshet

Uma Sato

Noise and screams echoed through her mind as the shock and panic of such a lewd act by the mystery figure caused her to rear back and scream. One voice in particular waded through the well of voices to get to her. Ko-Chan (Kohaku)! Snapping out of her panicked state, Uma stood as if frozen in place. Uma blinked confused and looked around (even though she is blind) trying to sort out the voices she was hearing as if an explosion went off nearby throwing her into a disoriented state. Upon the realization that Tori wasn't on her back anymore, uma began to panic. "Tori-chan! Tori where are you!" She shouts. "I...I'm sorry I blacked out! T-That p-perv!" She spins around trying to get any indication that her friend was ok. Nearby voices of several boys getting ready to fight drifted to her ears. "P-Please don't fight! Someone please...I...I'm so sorry..."

Himeno Sebohana

Hime giggles happily and kisses mama-chan's cheek before the girl appeared to get distracted by some goings on in the courtyard. Hime blinked confused at Mama-chan without looking, until a familiar voice screamed out. Where did she recognize that voice from? Hime thought a moment before her eyes go wide in shock. "Tori-chan!" She gasps and quickly turns to watch in horror as her sister begins to fall from Uma. Hime had known Uma for a few years, they had met a few times, but they never really got close since Hime usually had locked herself in her room (or at least the half she shared with her younger sister. Hime shakes her head hoping this was a bad dream, but knowing it was real she began to try and make her way through the crowd. Unfortunately she wasn't able to navigate as easily as Risa or teleport like a certain ninja. "Tori-chan!" She shouts again as tears form in her eyes. her older sisters had practically raised her and her younger siblings so they were all relatively close to one another. She couldn't handle the thought of losing a mother figure at all and she began to cry. Hime's knees began to shake with weakness before giving out underneath her. "please be ok tori chan," she sobbed not being able to see that the ninja had caught her sister before she could be hurt.

Copy_of_Rosario_and_Vampire_Moka_Akashiya_Anime_Cosplay_Wig_3_1800x.png

Umeko Maeda Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez RI.a RI.a Idea Idea . D O V E . D O V E

Himeno finally fully woke up an was happy to see Risa. Umeko sighed. "Finally I didn't think you were going to fully wake up."

"mama-chan...Umi-chan dumped water on me earlier...it was cold,"

Umeko rolled her eyes. "Yeah sure complain to mama-chan."

"There's no way I can scold Ume-chan after all the trouble she went through to get you to school." She gave Umeko a thumbs up and thanked her.

"Ha! See she know's how much trouble you are." Umeko laughed.

"Do whatever you have to do to get this girl to school. I'm counting on you." She stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Haha don't have to worry about that. I will always make sure this girl get's up." Umeko had asked Risa about the there being any acting clubs and luckily their were.

"Oh? The acting club? We sure do! I'll show you where their booth is."

They all linked arms and Risa lead the way to where she could sign up. She kind of up the other two would join. It would be fun to be in the same club. As they were walking to the booth she heard someone yell out Hentai. Turned out it was Himeno's older sister. "What just-eep!"

"Three perfectly normal highschool girls...ripe for picking for a very fun highschool club."

Umeko quickly turned around to see a teacher standing behind them. "Club?"

"Come on girls.... don't you want to give it a try? Hihihi…"

Umeko noticed the flyers in her hands and took one. Acting club? Your the teacher that's over the acting club?" Well this should be interesting. Umeko's attention went back to the crowd and slight chaos that was happening but everything for her fell silent when she noticed a certain someone. Yousuke Ueda. Her cheeks went pink and there were hearts in her eyes. She wasn't paying attention to anyone else or what was happening all she could see was Yousuke. Suddenly almost faster then the speed of light she was by his side holding on to his arm. "Morning Senpai!" She would never let go she'd hold on to him for ever and ever.

Torinaiwa Senbonohana

I slowly allowed myself to open my eyes, feeling a gentle pressure below me, as if the wind itself had caught my presence and rescued me from an untimely demise. That or I was projecting something from those novels I had been reading. I found myself in the unnaturally strong arms of one of the people who were previously posing as acting clubs members (or at least as actors). Now they were suddenly dead silent. I couldn't tell why.

"Th-thank you." I muttered meekly, my eyes meeting his from behind my "helmet". He put me down, carefully, but the tinfoil still bent a little crinckling loudly. It was quite immersion breaking, but with such a lousy costume, it was not like anyone would be in it for the realism anyway, right? The crowd had dispersed a little, but chaos was really ensuing. Both my rescuer and one other boy, the one that wanted to feed Uma some water, were scolding the one that came flying. Meanwhile, Uma herself seemed to be calming down at least, so I approached her first.

"Uma-chan! Uma-chan! I'm right here, don't worry!" I called out to her. The poor girl couldn't see, so I would have to use my voice. I wanted to use my touch too, but as I approached her I recalled she had basically just been gripped (with those two pesky bags of meat though, it was hard to touch her without groping her, to be fair). "I'm gonna touch you now. Don't be startled."

With that announcement, I moved to put a hand on her side, and if successful I would stroke it too, maybe that would help her calm down.

"Don't worry Uma-chan. I'm sure that pervert will get what he has coming. But for now let's calm down, ok? We don't want to scare away anyone..." Truth be told, I myself was shaking, but seeing people's eyes all around us, seeing the ridiculous way everyone was acting, this whole ruckus, who'd want to joint a club that makes this kind of a mess? Ridiculous. We were doomed at this rate. Maybe the fears were balancing each other out, but I felt rather rational at this moment, though I also felt like at any second I would collapse from the stress. Speaking of the conflicts going around though, one of the boys came to me and returned a pamphlet. I almost expected him to say he was backing out of the club after all, out of disgust, but instead he sternly advised me to punish the boy, leave what's happening to my judgement.

I approached the pervert. Glares down.

I couldn't let the club fall apart. At this rate, we'd loose everything. We needed to be absolutely sure to get at least one member. Something to prove our potential. But I also wanted to punish this kid for what he just did to Uma. But I didn't want everyone fighting and making an even bigger ruckus! I could almost feel the steam coming out of my head, I was scratching so hard some of the tin was coming off.

When someone from the student council joined in, I knew I couldn't put off making a decision any longer.

"Aaaah, jeez!" I pointed at the pervert. "What you've just done is unforgivable. But fine, you can join the club. In fact, you ARE going to join the club. But as punishment for what you did, this year, you are going to be the club's manservant! You'll deliver things around, get people snacks, play minor rolls. If you ask you to crossdresser you crossdress, if we ask you to bring us some milk from the machine you'll do it. It's simply repaying us for the ruckus you just caused, and touching Uma's...things...Are we clear, hum...what was your name again?"

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez . D O V E . D O V E Vsland Vsland Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Theo713 Theo713 RI.a RI.a Freshet Freshet animegirl20 animegirl20

Yousuke Ueda

One thing led to another as different individuals entered the lively scene. An elegant-looking man, whom Yousuke assumed to be the prince who was probably accompanying his princess, stepped in and suggested that the knight and centaur demand a proper apology from the human projectile. The ninja silently nodded in agreement at his words although he kept his grip on the hilt of his katana and his sharp gaze on the blonde man.

However, another man approached and it seemed like he was keen on protecting the believed-villain. "Out of the way, henchman." the raven-haired said as he faced the new challenger, "My fight is not with you but if you insist," his cold eyes narrowed, "-then so be it!"

Fortunately, a member of the student council popped out and stopped the series of misunderstandings from brewing an actual fight between the men. Yousuke hesitated for a moment but he immediately withdrew his hold from his sword and dropped his stance when his ears heard a cry and his blue eyes saw a certain someone sobbing with her knees on the ground.

In a blink of an eye, the ninja disappeared from his previous spot and reappeared right beside none other than Himeno Sebohana with a white handkerchief in hand and a small blush tainting his pale cheeks. "Senbonohana-san, p-p-please don't cr-!" he was stopped mid-sentence when a sudden force made contact with his arm faster than the speed of light. In fact, it was so fast that his quick reaction thanks to years of vigorous training lagged behind.

Yousuke glanced down only to see a very familiar pink-haired female latching onto his arm very securely. "Umeko-san..." he muttered underneath his breath in relief. He almost thought that it was another ambush. "You look well today." he added without an intention to fluster the said girl.

As quickly as he was angered he was calm again, Anton clearing his throat and straightening his jacket before dusting the front of it off as their disagreement began to garner the attention of others. The female student that stepped forward was right. He had just transferred here. The last thing he wanted was to acquire a bad reputation before he even had a chance to get to know anyone. But it was clear that the male who had stepped forward to, for unknown reasons, defend the pervert, wanted to brawl. He couldn’t help but to chuckle lightly, quickly stifling the sound. He was flailing more like a wild monkey than a proud lion. At the mention of going to the nurse’s office the back of Anton’s head would pulse in pain, Anton wincing though holding his head still. The pavement gave no leeway. “I regretfully have to take you up on that offer, as I’m fairly certain my brush with this pervert has given me a mild concussion.” Anton would watch in silence then as the tin foil knight would approach the pervert and proclaim that he would have no choice but to join the club as punishment for his pervertedness, taking on the rolls no one else would want and even being forced to cross dress if the situation demanded it. Alright. He liked the way this girl thought. With another chuckle Anton would approach the tin foil knight from behind and tap her shoulder twice with his copy of the pamphlet. “One last thing then, Senpai. If you’ll have me, I’m in.” Once his pamphlet was taken Anton would again turn to the student who had intervened in the farce that this had quickly became, asking of her “Now then. If you would be so kind as to point me in the direction of the nurse’s office?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back