• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π‹πˆπ•π„ ππŽπ–! || roleplay!

Characters
Here
If Sage had a spare moment, she would've pulled her long, dark, hair back, but it would've been awfully foolish.
Sage spent a lot of time online, but she did lots of other things too. Sage was awfully busy, with work, (even though streaming payed) and school, Sage found herself with hardly any free time. But she didn't mind. Sage had always enjoyed being busy.
I'm assuming they're playing Minecraft and I suck and Minecraft so whatever.
okay !context!

my streamers, daichi and the group, are playing horror games like poppy playtime and fnaf. your streamer just logged of for the day and found out something that she baked was burning. want to start over from there?

I didn't realize there was more than one page πŸ’€

(Let's say it's coming from an oven for the sake of me πŸ’€)

When Sage located the fire her initial thought was, 'How on earth am I going to put this out?'
Whatever had been cooking wasn't going to taste good now. If she used water, the oven would break... Sans was used to put out fire, but the only thing close was a dying house plant that one of her younger siblings had over watered minutes before. Maybe should vacuum the dirt?

dw, it is a oven lol.

Daichi groaned at Mikey's behavior as his fluffy-haired friend was not easily frightened by jump scares. "Let's play Jacks before Dai pisses himself for the third time," Remus chuckled, taking a sip of his Prime.

Dai pulled his Gojo hoodie over his head. "Shut up Rem!"

Sage decided this option was best. Grabbing the plant and putting out the fire, the familiar thought filled her head.
I can't wait to move out of this house.

As the game loaded, Dai took the moment to check is live chat.

hisokasleftfoot bro do you know how hot the mascot is tho

emilynotfound not as hot as mike!!

Dai snickered, "Yo, Mikey, you got a fan!"

Sage sighed and leaned against the tile countertop as she waited for the temperature to go down so she could clean the oven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back