• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Liv and Maddie/Cali Style with Disney's Descendants

Vampiress

Vampire Princess/Queen of Fire
Hey guys it's Vampiress with another fandom Rp (I know I know I just have a lot of fandom cravings) anyway this one is a little different instead of just Liv and Maddie or just descendants I'm combining the two. So Liv is obviously the acting and singing one so she will be Liv Rooney and Mal, Maddie will still be Maddie Rooney, Joey and Parker will be the same and not know that Liv is exactly Mal. Ruby will be my OC Rose heart which is queen of hearts daughter so she is gonna be older so she can be with Jay and the her, Maddie and Willow are the only ones that know about Liv being Mal. I am obviously Ruby/Rose the others are open Liv and Mal are the same. Obviously I need Liv, Maddie, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Freddie, Audrey, Jane, Lonnie, Maleficent, Jafar, Belle, Beast, Ben, Fairy Godmother, Arora, Prince Phillip, Doug, Chad, Willow, Parker, Val, Joey (Joey and Willow are together in this), Mrs.Rooney, Mr.Rooney and others that I'm forgetting from both like the rest of the Sing It Louder cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back