• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Little Women roleplay.

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Female writer here seeking fans of the classic novel Little Women. However as I am literate to advanced lit I do expect my partners to be the same, I’ve been roleplaying for ten to twelve years give or take a few, so I’ve gotten a good idea of what I like now. I seek those who use third person past tense , good grammar and detail however I do have dyslexia so mine won’t always be perfect. I do only do oc x canon ships with you as the canon. But I can double up where needed it’s just all my roleplays are doubles and for once I’d like to focus on my oc. But I don’t want to limit myself by having said that!

I adore Laurie and the most recent version of him was just amazing so I’d ideally be looking to base this off the most recent adaption. While this is a little women post I am also desperately seeking Pride and Prejudice and possibly the 2013 version of Romeo and Juliet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back