• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

OOC Little Talks

That’s okay, Wolf. Feel free to take as much time as you need. By the way, I would love to hear you roar more often, because you know, your name is Wolf Rawrrr, not Wolf Whineee >_< So please, let me hear you howling ^_^

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone ^_^ If anyone wanna cuddle, I will be more than happy to give that <3

It's happenin *woof*

Once again sorry everyone, and let's attempt to get back on track. Just a short post to start with, the idea being to recollect where we are and what's happening and to serve as a sort of a roll call at the same time (hopefully everyone is still here...). Please try to be clear about your character's intentions and positioning as the party moves into the fortress so that we can establish what some call the "marching order" *woof*

Andei Andei Jack Elarithon Jack Elarithon Kaerri Kaerri Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait Rekai Leon Rekai Leon

Small update *woof*

Sadly, Jack Elarithon Jack Elarithon , whom I know IRL if you recall, has decided not to continue playing due to various life and work obligations (new job has him travel and stay abroad for a while every so often), as well as lack of interest I suppose. His character, Asher, wasn't the most talkative or even the most noticeable fellow, but he will be missed nonetheless. Asher will be briefly guided along for the duration of the current scene, and then sent off in accordance to what Jack and I talked about. Perhaps I'll be able to get Jack to join in again in some future game.

As far as Andei Andei goes, I've already tagged and messaged him, but he hasn't been seen on the site since July. From our previous conversations I know that he's had periods of being very busy and unable to post, even though he was very invested in the game and his character. I truly hope that he will turn up, but with no such indication we cannot afford to wait for him. Not unlike Asher, Ingvar will also be gently nudged along for the duration of the scene, though I will be keeping his slot open for the foreseeable future. So for the time being, in-game both characters are assumed to be playing along with the party's intentions so far.

With Kaerri and Parrot both having posted already, that just leaves Rekai - who has informed me via PM that he is currently working on his next post. In the meantime, I will be updating the game after I've had a good night's worth of sleep.

Since we're basically down to 3 players now (not counting myself as I continue to pretend to be Dina's player :lennymeh:), I would like to reopen Amaranth for recruitment again. I actually technically just did, having updated the character sheet template thread - I just haven't made any public announcements yet. If any of you have someone you'd like to invite, I just thought it would be nicest to ask you guys first before I go hunting. Despite it making less and less sense to invite new players the farther along we progress towards the end of the story, we are definitely not near the end yet. If push comes to shove, however, as it is we are still enough people to continue the game *woof*

Hey guys, computer went down on Monday and I don't yet have an idea when I'll have it working again. I don't like writing posts on my phone so it may be a bit before I'm back in IC. I'll check in so if I'm needed for something, just tag me and I'll try for a least a couple lines.

I know what that's like. Have composed on my phone before so I know it's not a pleasant experience, lol. Hopefully everything works again soon! *woof*

I'll post tomorrow.

A la burrito style, if you will. I've found it to be much more efficient at restraining people, personally, but your mileage may vary *woof*

Also, do note that "Laurfolf" is typically spelled without the extra "f".
Duly noted.Ah, and the extra f was a mistype on my part. Fixed it for correctness.

Talking about burritos, here is a video of a cat burrito ^_^

Also, :3

Here's a funny thing: I hadn't been reading Rekai's tabs so I didn't know what was going on with his character. And if I've read his character sheet, it's been so long ago I forgot much of what I read. So it was an honest surprise when the undersize drakkar turned out to be a PC. 😂

Funny. I used to have a cat that looked basically the same as that one, was also super chill, and I would roll it up like that every now and then. Still have a picture somewhere... Good times.

edit: found it (open for better kitty quality)

ah, 2015 you were the shit

Attachments

• 20141002_183053_copy.jpg
    20141002_183053_copy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back