• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

OOC Little Talks

By the way, I have just read the first post of the first chapter. It really reminds me of the "Say my name" scene in Breaking Bad. That post would be perfect if Ilhirel had responded with "You are goddamn right!" because I can imagine her saying exactly that. XD

Hello all *woof*

First of all, I apologize for the delay in posting. I had neither the time nor the inclination at first, having to deal with some studying/exams, and then when that was done I just took a few days to relax, but I couldn't really as now I've got to kind of work most of the day just to power through this bad period that we're all having, or most of us I guess. It was hard to set aside the time and willpower needed to do this right, for I don't particularly care for half measures when it comes to posting. I meant to type some kind of explanation or apology here on multiple occasion, but always decided it'd be better to accompany that with something more than a promise. So here we are *woof*

I was actually planning to advance the story to where everyone's on the same page today, but I hadn't actually read the last few posts until tonight, and having composed my reply it turned out that there's a bit more to say first. I do still think we should wrap it up, but I need to hear mainly from Andei Andei first, or in other words I'd like a more sensible conclusion of Ingvar's introduction to the party before I fast forward everyone. It's essentially already happening naturally, it will probably just take another post or two - I believe we've actually been waiting on a reply from Ingvar to Carn's question even more so than any reply from me.

By the way, I have just read the first post of the first chapter. It really reminds me of the "Say my name" scene in Breaking Bad. That post would be perfect if Ilhirel had responded with "You are goddamn right!" because I can imagine her saying exactly that. XD
That was a great scene, wasn't it :) Just an overall great show, as I'm sure you agree ^^ Thanks for checking out the older content!

Hmm... What else was I going to... Oh. Right, Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait please note that Andei's character is named Ingvar, and not "Ignvar" as you have repeatedly claimed throughout your most recent post *rrrrr*

Happy to wrap it up in my next post - that said, I'm not sure how well I can presume on Ingvar's knowledge of this part of the mountains, as he's been dropped somewhere new. Should I say that he knows exactly where they are and can use his map to take them to where he thinks the dragon-hunters are?

Glad to have you back!

Hello all *woof*

First of all, I apologize for the delay in posting. I had neither the time nor the inclination at first, having to deal with some studying/exams, and then when that was done I just took a few days to relax, but I couldn't really as now I've got to kind of work most of the day just to power through this bad period that we're all having, or most of us I guess. It was hard to set aside the time and willpower needed to do this right, for I don't particularly care for half measures when it comes to posting. I meant to type some kind of explanation or apology here on multiple occasion, but always decided it'd be better to accompany that with something more than a promise. So here we are *woof*

I was actually planning to advance the story to where everyone's on the same page today, but I hadn't actually read the last few posts until tonight, and having composed my reply it turned out that there's a bit more to say first. I do still think we should wrap it up, but I need to hear mainly from Andei Andei first, or in other words I'd like a more sensible conclusion of Ingvar's introduction to the party before I fast forward everyone. It's essentially already happening naturally, it will probably just take another post or two - I believe we've actually been waiting on a reply from Ingvar to Carn's question even more so than any reply from me.

That was a great scene, wasn't it :) Just an overall great show, as I'm sure you agree ^^ Thanks for checking out the older content!

Hmm... What else was I going to... Oh. Right, Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait please note that Andei's character is named Ingvar, and not "Ignvar" as you have repeatedly claimed throughout your most recent post *rrrrr*
Ah... my bad on Ingvar 😅

Glad to have you back!
I've PMd you as well but, basically what I'm looking for is the classic "I'd like to join your party", followed by the predictable consensus among the Chosen (even if Ingvar's actually not joining the Chosen just yet, but merely a group of travelers who are looking for a friend among the dragonhunting company he was with). Then we'll be able to venture forth and fast-forward to the next interesting bit *woof*

Ah... my bad on Ingvar
Isn't it much easier to pronounce this way, as well? :P

I just realized that it's been, uh... over 2 weeks since my last post :o

So this a bump, I guess ^^ If anyone needs help or clarification or something, let me know *woof*

I'm waiting on Ingvar mostly; I'm not sure what else to say until he's answered Violet.

I'm truly sorry everyone, I've had a bit of a meltdown and ended up bedridden after trying to finish too many things that needed doing all at once - my fault entirely for overestimating my capacity in a very grim month for work! I'll have recovered enough to put out a post this weekend to get things going again.

I'm truly sorry everyone, I've had a bit of a meltdown and ended up bedridden after trying to finish too many things that needed doing all at once - my fault entirely for overestimating my capacity in a very grim month for work! I'll have recovered enough to put out a post this weekend to get things going again.
Oh dear. 0_o Get better!

Oh no! Please take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon.

Oof, sorry to hear that, Andei... Get better soon. While the game pace is definitely below what it should be right now, I can't ask anyone to do more than they reasonably can. Looking forward to posts when everyone is able to :) *woof*

That'd be great, I was just thinking how I should probably just update the scene and move us along, because it is taking a little longer than expected :neutralteeth: We're definitely not where I thought we'd be by mid March lol, but, we are not far off. I think we can still make the chapter in 2022! *woof*

Andei is having some understandable difficulties, and that's just what it is, but I'm honestly more worried about Rekai, he's even slower to post and doesn't reply to my PMs very often... Perhaps he's having some difficulties as well. Rekai Leon Rekai Leon you with us? :)

So far it was kinda convenient that we had 2 groups so not everyone had to wait for everyone to post, but it will be harder to proceed now that everyone's supposed to be on the same page again in a post or two... *whine*

I’m sorry for being late. Many things are happening to me right now, but I will try to rush out a post this week. Thanks for your patience.

Heya, I know we wanted to wrap things up in this round of posts (if not, I apologise) but should I just post Ingvar performing a Miracle or something to alleviate concern from the rest of the party?

'should I just post Ingvar performing a Miracle' = *writes a whole internal musing on the state of Asgardian Creationism*

Anyway, I posted! ^^;

Thanks for posting everyone (though we seem to be missing Rekai Leon Rekai Leon still). Bit of a slowdown, but I suspect we've all been keeping somewhat busy, hm? I will definitely make effort to update more often, everything and everyone permitting.

I keep forgetting, but I might have to dispense some more info to you, Kaerri, on the topic of Creationist priests, especially as concerns the dwarves. I've handed out plenty to Andei during character creation but since the two of you hadn't interacted until just now, I just didn't get around to it. I'll make sure to do so soon, though there probably won't be much time to chit-chat for a while! *woof*

Exams are finally over today on my end, so I’m having a bit of free time now. Hopefully I will finish the reply by the end of this week. Thanks so much for your patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back