• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

OOC Little Talks

I would post again, but at this stage, ol' roly-poly Auri doesn't have anything to say. =)

Hope everyone's doing O.K. out there! =)

Apologies all, it's me, I've been busy the first few days of this week and then I've been away for the next few... But! I have made promises and I intend to do some catching up tomorrow once I've had some sleep *woof*

Miles he's gone
His promises he'll keep
But first, while home
He'll get some sleep.

^;3^

(And now, for Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr , a moment of Powerpaw poetry. Enjoy!)

"Ahem.

Wolf's bin workin' from place da place

His strength, once full, iz now erased

So puts him in bed wif all haste an' grace

Or yew'll find him sleepin'...

...ON HIIIZ FAAACE!!

MOOOOOAR!" =)

For some reason, I "heard" those lyrics as if they were rapped out, not sung or recited :P *woof*

But I digress.

As you've no doubt noticed upon reading the latest update, or will notice once you do, the time has come to reveal the surprise I've promised a while back. Ladies and gentlemen of Amaranth, we have not one, not two, but - erm, no wait it is two umm anyway we have no less than two new players joining the game! If I might (needlessly I'm sure, but it's part of the presentation) bother you all to show a warm welcome of encouragement for Andei Andei and Rekai Leon Rekai Leon ! *howl*

Their characters are essentially done and will be posted publicly in the appropriate place soon, but until then I've decided to give them a chance to finally start playing with us by creating a new separate scene that should hopefully play nicely alongside that of the Chosen until we get a chance (soon!) to merge them.

Once again from me, welcome aboard fellas! You now have full access and posting rights to all of Amaranth's threads (except the locked ones, eh? XD), and are encouraged and expected to actively participate not just IC but here in the OOC as well. Good luck! Not that you'll need it or anything... The game is perfectly safe. Really.

^D^ *howl*

Hello everyone! I can't wait to get stuck in and writing with you all - let us all engage in mad wonderful times together :)

iu

Aw yeah! I'm not the only new person! Welcome to both of you two!

I love to indulge myself in a whole bucket of ice cream in the middle of the night, which is basically the same thing

Hi, this is just a reminder to everyone, new and old players alike, that starting from this chapter we will be making use of the eternally-in-development Wolf's Amaranth Reloaded System! That means you ought to read the main PDF here if you haven't already, and if you have, it might be a good idea to skim it once again just to refresh your memory. I'll be reviewing and adjusting it these days, as we go along the first combat encounters of the chapter. I don't know what will happen. Maybe it just gets changed, maybe it doesn't work and I scrap it. We'll see. But until then, I do need all of my players to be familiar with it. I'll even be including a summary in the W.A.R.S. thread for ease of use, so you won't actually have to open the PDF that much *woof*

Andei Andei and Rekai Leon Rekai Leon - if you two don't wish to reply to my last update for your characters, let me know here. I was giving you some extra time, but it's fine if sometimes you don't have anything to say or don't want to for some reason. If that's the case, I'll hand out the next update for you both to consider *woof*

Really sorry for my lack of reply! Been working on multiple posts this past week and got hit with some unexpected work this past weekend so didn’t manage to finish my post tonight. I’ll have it up by this time tomorrow!

Since no one else replied yet, it's not an issue for now. But I'd like to be able to update everyone's scene by the end of the week.

In general, when we're in the separate scene mode, there is less pressure because fewer people depend on you. But even if you had a solo scene (like Jack does right now), ideally we still want to avoid situations where everyone else is ready to merge back except you *woof*

I made an update for Dann, Kaerri and Parrot for now... Not sure what is keeping Leon busy, but I'll grant him another day or so if that's alright with you Andei - I could go and do it now but the truth is I have a slightly more important update for you guys, and I'd rather allow Leon the chance to post first! *woof*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back