• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

OOC Little Talks

Hakuna Matata, dear Wolf! just be safe out there, take good care of yourself, and know that we'll be here when you get back! =)

And thank you very much for letting us know! That's important to people like me. =)

PSA: I'm back home as of yesterday and will resume updating all of my RPN stuff as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone and hope you all had a great time. Here's to an equally great 2020! 🐺*howl*

Oh, no worries! Best wishes to you too, Simon! Find the fun wherever you go! =)

How did you even know that he was in the process of joining? It was supposed to be a surprise lol.

That said, it was probably one of the things that demotivated me further :c the reason I haven't updated the game in this long is mostly owing to a lack of motivation. I just can't seem to find the willpower to do it.

I will really try to make it happen this week *whine*

Good Ole Simon and I began our relationship months ago when he sent me a glowing message via Conversation praising one of the games I was running. We've been chatting ever since. =)

I look forward to seeing the next scene, Wolf! =)

Alright, as you can probably tell we are finally getting a move on. Ugh *whine*

At the minute, only Kaerri Kaerri is obligated to post, but the rest of you have the option if you want it, as usual.

I'm afraid that there's quite a bit of information that will need to be dumped during this war council. I'll try my best to do it in smaller bits that are easier to chew, as well as to leave opportunities for you to actually have something to reply to, but some of it will simply need to be said for the sake of the story. Though, I suppose if you're interested in the story then it shouldn't be too difficult... That said, while you shouldn't expect your characters to be repeatedly called upon by name (after all, you're hardly the only ones in the room), that doesn't mean that you aren't more than welcome to take initiative yourselves and engage in what is being discussed, whether by asking questions or simply making remarks.

And sorry for the short post following such a long pause! This is actually because I completely abandoned the idea I was originally working on, then started another (few), then reconsidered and condensed that into something that made more sense, story/character wise, and was easier to do. Let's hope that we can resume posting as usual now! *woof*

I'll be updating as soon as I get a reply from Kaerri-face :closed eyes open smile:

I feel sometimes short is best; it all depends on what's needed at the moment and what's best for the story. It's definitely better than silence! =)

Mhm! And wow, thanks for posting so fast, you two! Guess the ball is back in my court, huh? *woof*

Couple notes. Kaerri Kaerri , I assume that Maggie is using her Heal Miracle now. It's sort of implied, and I'm sorry for bothering you about a technicality, but when invoking key abilities like this I'd like to have them called out in the post itself, similar to regular tabletops. Anywhere will do, even if it's just in a footnote. And Purr Purr , I can't actually remember what Auri knows about the Taint and Dina's relationship with it, especially since he'd never met her before it happened, but I'm pretty sure he knows something from one of the other party members (Maggie?). So why's he discarding the bit about her eyes? Shouldn't he at least know it's related to her affliction and therefore not normal? Setting aside the fact that purple eyes don't exist in humans, and Auri has been around for enough centuries to learn that :P

Also, I hope you don't mind if I tag you like this? I have this resentment towards needless tagging, as if it were some precious resource that runs out, but you two seem quite liberal with it, so... *woof*

What affliction? Some of our breaks go for so long that I forget details. I don't remember if Auri knows about this thing you're talkin about or not.

Re: Tagging. I don't mind it at all. In many of my other games, I have alert problems and sometimes RpN does not tell me someone has posted. I keep an eye on my my watched threads link, but I often appreciate being tagged because that means someone doesn't want me to miss out on something. And that feels good to me!

@Kaerri, I assume that Maggie is using her Heal Miracle now. It's sort of implied, and I'm sorry for bothering you about a technicality, but when invoking key abilities like this I'd like to have them called out in the post itself, similar to regular tabletops. Anywhere will do, even if it's just in a footnote.
Yes, she is. Sorry. >.> That's twice now you've caught me being lazy and posting without looking up something I should have. ^;3^ I'll do better next time!

I have edited Maggie's post accordingly.

What affliction? Some of our breaks go for so long that I forget details. I don't remember if Auri knows about this thing you're talkin about or not.
Precisely why I made the decision that party knowledge would extend to all members of the party, even new ones. It's too hard to keep track of who is supposed to know what. So I'm assuming that new members such as Auri would have been briefed by the others around the first campfire they come across, so to speak. I know that that may not be too helpful. In Dina's case, it's pretty important so I think that back in Alicante Maggie and the others would have definitely told Auri all they could about this princess they were about to go save. So you really don't remember anything about the Taint and the story behind Dina's scar?

And: Thanks, Kaerri *woof*

I don't think Maggie was around for it either. She would have just gotten the "campfire" version as well. But certainly it's fair to assume she would have caught Auri up on what she knew.

So you really don't remember anything about the Taint and the story behind Dina's scar?

Something about Dina using magic in an adventure that took place prior to Auri joining (maybe the one where Maggie performed some killing blow on a demon?).

Also, this tends to happen to me when I'm not regularly immersed in a game. You've heard me say in Sharseya, "I can't do anything with silence"? Well, I learned long ago that if I spend too much time away from a character, world, etc., I quickly lose track of the details (and in Amaranth, we've taken some real hiatuses), even in my own worlds (and I know them better than anyone). It's kind of like knowing a city you drive in only to leave it for many months and drive in other cities, but when someone who still lives there comes along and says, "Remember that store just off of Main Street?" and you vaguely remember the street much less the stores (unless you were present for some major thing).

Fair enough, fair enough... I guess I underestimated how long it's been and how long before you guys joined it actually happened.

I'll see if I can do something about that - until then, everything's fine as it is. At least you won't have to feign ignorance! *woof*

Jack Elarithon Jack Elarithon That's a cool idea, having Asher peek at the angels that way. Color me intrigued to learn the outcome. =)

Jack, finally! *woof*

I concur with Dann, that's actually a pretty impressive idea - though if I had to choose between quality and quantity, when it comes to your posting I'd rather you went with the latter :closed eyes open smile: Hope to see more of Asher soon, IC and OOC as well.

It's already cooked up! Just need to get around to posting. Which I'll do later tonight, hopefully *woof*

Also, you don't need to capitalize "angels". I think. We sure don't in our world, and they're pretty much the same thing. Like you don't capitalize human, elf, etc.

I will try to post tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back