• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

OOC Little Talks

Wolf01.gif
[/URL]

I have also upgraded the look of the world map by adding a texture over everything. In my opinion, it looks way better now :)

Oh god... I need to post...

It's a mixture of lack of interest and real life issues, mainly my real life issues wear me out.

Lack of interest is my domain, and when the plot starts thickening in Chapter II, you can forget about that kind of excuse - unless the whole story idea doesn't particularly interest you, in which case there's the question why have you joined. As for real life issues, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that, though I wish I could, honestly.

I hope you manage to post at least once in 2-3 days. I think we can suffer that much, though at times the story may progress a bit too fast for your liking, but I can't pause everything for everyone just because of one player. I hope I don't have to brutally end respectfully retire your character somewhere along the line :P

On the note of not posting....Doc needs to get on board here, especially since my character is full of hot air.

We should slowly start concluding the Council session, I think. So if you'll stop worrying about every single detail that the future holds, take the Council's advice on that and focus on the few important things in order to wrap this up.

Oh, wait. What I meant was my lack of interest was due to my real life issues wearing me out.

VonRidel said:
Oh, wait. What I meant was my lack of interest was due to my real life issues wearing me out.
Too late RonVidiculous! You shall be brutally ended gracefully removed from this roleplay, for hating on it and showing no interest to continue!!!

I would like every one of you to make some kind of post to reflect the Council's handout, after which your final conclusive briefing will be given and we can wrap things up ^^

The very first Achievement has been earned early in the game, and it goes to Xenthriss. You may view it anytime at the bottom of your character sheet, the space that I'm sure you'll have filled out in no time at all. Congratulations! I wonder if there should be an Achievement for achieving the game's first Achievement...

achreckless.jpg

i love the ability Eltheron was granted xD ... also seems the only one with a downside :P lol but it's perfect, it's pretty much the perfect ability for what i would even create for him :D i will post shortly :)

also, im guessing by what u said, it does mean the longer i spend in the "shadow form" eventually if i use it too often i'll just become a walking shadow?

Detailed info on everyone's powers will be added by chapter's end to your respective sheets by the Storyteller ;)

Glad you like it, Contrition.

It would appear Eltheron and Dina have a similar view of Xenthriss: Stillborn God :P

i read Xenthriss's entries with such an evil voice in my head xD I'd just like to say i love everyone's characters :D

I imagined his voice coming more from the throat and chest than the mouth and lips. Phlegmatic, deep, and drawling on consonants. Nearly void of any emotions but humour and anger, he sounds both ancient and powerful.

Contrition switched names all of a sudden; I think you might have something confused with something else... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back